over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pianas friend "big boy"

Yeah its called Marketing and every successful person does it. i can't blame him for marketing his 5% stuff and making a living. Hell there are hundreds of supplement companies doing the same thing. I hope he makes a killing.

The Bostin Loyd video is actually hilarious.

That's one strong m.f. right there. Those squats are slow and without any support gear. Dude is a fireplug no doubt.

I might get flamed for this, but I have no idea who Bostin Loyd even is.

Strong mofo right there!

Yeah its called Marketing and every successful person does it. i can't blame him for marketing his 5% stuff and making a living. Hell there are hundreds of supplement companies doing the same thing. I hope he makes a killing.

I dont understand why people dont like him. He is a business man and one of the few in the BB industry who is not a top level competitor but seems to make a lot of money. I get it that he probably lies about what he takes, but he has also been very honest about some old school gear and GH usage (admitted to 20 iu's back in the day).

Obviously he is out to sell product. But he also put out a video stating that food is the best supplement and he would advise kids to buy food over even his own supplements.

Look i dont think everything the guy says is spot on, but i think he's cool because he lives the BB lifestyle but he doesnt compete so he can do and say whatever he wants.

This dude is from my hometown. Seen him on Instagram too.

He's a JC football player but a strong guy.

I dont understand why people dont like him. He is a business man and one of the few in the BB industry who is not a top level competitor but seems to make a lot of money. I get it that he probably lies about what he takes, but he has also been very honest about some old school gear and GH usage (admitted to 20 iu's back in the day).

Obviously he is out to sell product. But he also put out a video stating that food is the best supplement and he would advise kids to buy food over even his own supplements.

Look i dont think everything the guy says is spot on, but i think he's cool because he lives the BB lifestyle but he doesnt compete so he can do and say whatever he wants.

I actually really like the guy and his videos. Met him briefly at an expo in England last year. Seemed friendly and a cool guy.

I actually really like the guy and his videos. Met him briefly at an expo in England last year. Seemed friendly and a cool guy.

See there you go, you met him and he was cool. Anyone who says they dont like him all i would say is have you ever met him? Did he beat you out of any money? Did he screw your ex? If not then you shouldnt dislike someone. You have every right to not agree with their principals or philosophies but no reason to genuinely dislike. I dont know the guy at all but i have heard some people talk some serious shit about him and its like, really? Why?

I think his videos are cool, just kind of straight up his opinion no BS. He really doesnt have to answer to anyone. I just respect him because he seems like he's got some cash and he's successful in the bodybuilding industry even though he doesnt compete.

I used to be a big fan of Rich but the more videos he released the more bullshit that came. He would contradict himself all the time. Fait enough wanting to make money but he would do videos saying he basically lived off mutant mass. Then soon after he left Mutant and said protein shakes are crap and eat solid food. Quite a lot guys with the no bullshit reputation are the worst bullshitters of them all.

Then the video saying syntherol was crap and he would never use it... whilst he arms are full of pmma. It's like saying don't be a fool and take testosterone whilst being on 5g deca. Plus the one pmma day to fix a bi-cep when his entire body is full of it. At his prime when he competed his arms were a massive weak point compared to his massive legs. Then suddenly his arms and shoulders are ridiculous. I have seen countless pics and vids and it is obvious he is full of something.

I think it is great he is doing good and he is marketing alsorts and I respect that and hope he does well. I always liked him it's just when you watch all the old vids/interviews you have to laugh as it is blatant.

I have to say though I met him and all the top bodybuilders in the world and he genuinely impressed me more than everyone else. People have off times and can mutant fast. But on that day I was stood next to Phil Heath and I did not feel small... quite the opposite. Then I am stood by Rich and he made me feel tiny. He has a vest on and he looked insane. That feeling you expect to feel as a kid when you see the physiques in the mags and how amazing they must look in person he made me feel that.

Everyone changes their opinions over time and I understand why he can't just come out and say yeah these arms are not due to 8 hour workouts but injections.

I agree.. Rich does come off as straight shooter.. But with all the 5%ers and "kill it" merchandise he will stretch things to sell products..

He just did a video with Bostin LLoyd.. ENOUGH SAID
bostin is a straight shooter..no one like him because of his honesty
and I have not heard rich say anything yet that seemed sketchy

Actually, what's wrong with this kid Bostin is not so much the fact he'd supposedly be a "straight shooter"... his stupidity is. :rolleyes:

and I have not heard rich say anything yet that seemed sketchy

My problem with bostin is God only knows how many KIDS are using insane amounts of gear because of him.. I mean how many 40 year olds follow him on FB and instagram?? His main market is 15-22 and he is promoting the following..

500 mgs test e eod
300 mgs deca 3 x a week
300 mgs eq eod
200 mgs masteron e 3 x a week (first 8 weeks only)
2.5 mg letrozole everyday
6 iu gh....3 iu am before breakfast...another 3 iu mid day 5-6 hrs later
igf 1 lr3 100 mcgs post workout shot into a muscle trained
ghrp 6 250 mcg post workout and pre bed
cjc no dac 100 mcg pre bed w/ ghrp 6
Insulin(no insulin for first 8 weeks)

Im not knocking him or his doses.. I enjoy reading about pinktons progress and agree you have to pay to play if you wanna make in pro bb.. but pinkton isnt ramming it down 100,000 teenage minds daily..

and him ALWAYS sticking his tongue out.. i mean WTF

Im not a fan of Bostin just for that reason. I appreciate his honesty but its like he gets off on telling people how much stuff he takes, and so many people can see it and think they can do that much.

Im not hating and we have all wanted to hear exactly what high level pro's take, but he's not a high level pro. He is attempting to build a following by saying crazy things, not by accomplishing things in the sport (like winning competitions)

Im not knocking him as a person, but i dont like his approach to the bodybuilding scene for the same reasons Cauthen mentioned.

I agree with all of you guys saying that Bostin's problem isn't his honesty, it's the fact that his audience is mostly teenagers who see what he is doing and want to do whatever it takes to get big but don't realize the ramifications of doing this.

I also feel that many pro bodybuilders lie about their dosages for this exact reason. They don't want guys with no knowledge about gear seeing their dosages and automatically thinking that it's all they need to do to become a pro. They don't want the blame to be on them when something bad happens to someone because they laid out their cycle.

I don't know why everyone wants to give Bostin credit for being honest. Who the hell wants honesty from someone who has very little experience and is just regurgitating what he believes to be true? Granted, he is right SOMEtimes but some of his opinions on what is truth or common practice is fucking comical.

His target audience eats the shit up though and the irony is that 90% of them don't need to be trying any of his suggestions because they aren't at that level - they're just young kids trying to FastTrack things instead of put in work.

I don't know why everyone wants to give Bostin credit for being honest. Who the hell wants honesty from someone who has very little experience and is just regurgitating what he believes to be true? Granted, he is right SOMEtimes but some of his opinions on what is truth or common practice is fucking comical.

His target audience eats the shit up though and the irony is that 90% of them don't need to be trying any of his suggestions because they aren't at that level - they're just young kids trying to FastTrack things instead of put in work.

100% ON POINT!
You can be honest but it doesn't mean he is right. Look at how proud of the fact his synthol fuck ups?
Cool or wtf/
As far as the guy had on his 5% training film i kinda liked it ,he showed good strength in odd lifts.Are they effective?imop no cause sooner than later he will injure his ass and his claim to fame was being used as a guinea pig for a clothing line. Am i a hating no just being honest and saying what i am a thinking. Am i right??? Just my opinion nothing more.
Also wanted to say i did agree with Knight one time also:D:D:D:Dj/k

Do you guys do your dumbbell presses like that. Almost straight up and down? I use a wider arc type movement but maybe u should change. Also does any one really notice hammer curls adding much to their bis?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131