over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic after using 's Synthetek's SEO?

RipD2DBone

Registered
Big A, Phil, DpSquat, Anyone,

Have any pics after using site enhancement oil? Calves in particular.

I'm preparing to use 300ml in my calves but would like to know that it won't look fake.

RipD2DBone said:
Big A, Phil, DpSquat, Anyone,

Have any pics after using site enhancement oil? Calves in particular.

I'm preparing to use 300ml in my calves but would like to know that it won't look fake.

I think 300 ml is to much, i never use it but i use in a client 100 cc pumpnpose in calves, and another 100 cc in biceps and shoulders looks good but ge looses the gain jet, pumpnpose only works for a show. I dont now other site enchancement oil is the same. I see guys with synthol but I think they look stupid, pumpnpose looks great but only for the time you are using it.

Maybe Big A can explain us this better.

Bigheinz.

Last edited:
PumpNPose is Synthol. Same product. Synthol is the old name. Unless one was a fake - tons of them around.

Read the Site Enahncing Oils - ahow to guide thread in the Articles section. It explains how to use it properly, in the calves too to look real. If done properly, the size and look will be permanent, not just for a show.

I don't have any pics of assisted calves, but here's an arm that I posted before. This one months after the end of the Syntherol cycle, 2" net gain, size is permanent and as you can see it looks very real.

Attachments

• arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 906
willtry take couple my calves over next few days , have not put any shots in them in months but they deffinatel still look natural etc. will be starting put some more shots in them very soon before start competing again in march

Here's a pic of BigKiwi's bis - Syntherol in them. 23"

Attachments

• bigkiwi.jpg
    bigkiwi.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 871
BIGKIWI said:
willtry take couple my calves over next few days , have not put any shots in them in months but they deffinatel still look natural etc. will be starting put some more shots in them very soon before start competing again in march

Thanks BigKiwi... That's the assurance I needed.

BIG KIWI......

FIRST OFF YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE AND I LIKE THE STRAIGHT INFO YOU GIVE IN YOUR POSTS.

KEEPING THAT IN MIND...HERE IS MY QUESTION. IN THAT PIC BIG A POSTED OF YOUR BICEPS, I NOTICE THAT YOUR LEFT BI IS SORTA SQUARED OFF AND DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME ROUNDED SHAPE AS THE REST OF YOUR LARGE ASSED PHYSIQUE! DID THIS GO BACK TO A MORE NORMAL LOOK AFTER YOU STOPPED THE SEO INJECTIONS? I HAVE SHORT BICEP ATTACHMENTS AND I AM CONCERNED ABOUT IT. AGAIN MAYBE IT'S JUST THE PIC AND I AM WRONG.

wow

ok big a and kiwi you guys are going to help me get two inches on my arms before the season this year!!!

i've got a pic of my calves from the front, look over on the pics forum. my calves were very weak until synthol and esterless gear

remember the calves have a naturally "flat" look so make sure you hit the heads from the side, this is very important.

doug1 said:
remember the calves have a naturally "flat" look so make sure you hit the heads from the side, this is very important.
I assume you mean both inside and outside of heads?!?

xcel

xcelbeyond said:

I assume you mean both inside and outside of heads?!?

xcel

Depends which heads are lacking.

To Jethro my biceps have always been shaped a little differnt basically they exactly same shape both before and after syntherol. Look at my most bodybuilders pros etc, very rarely you see them with exactly same shape biceps :) syntherol deffinately works well and have been very impressed with the results.

My reason for starting this post is because of all the talk about Nassers rear delts and some of the other guys on the pro circuits that have weird shapes to their muscles. I'm assuming they did something wrong or used to much. Any thoughts on this?

KIWI, THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE...

I APPRECIATE IT. MY ARMS ARE 19 AND 1/2 IN. I HAVE DECENT TRICEPS AND SHORT BICEPS......REMEMBER FRANCO COLUMBU? THAT'S NEARLY EXACTLY MY SITUATION. I JUST DON'T WANT TO MESS UP WHAT I HAVE! I ACTUALLY HAVE A BOTTLE OF SYNTHEROL....JUST BEEN A LITTLE LEARY OF DOING IT. I EVEN HAVE THE CORRECT PINS.....HAHAHA

was that 2" gain in one month from doing the 'approved' regimen in all arm heads (3 tri , 2 bi) or something else

It was that regime, but only 2 tri, 2 bi. Then it was followed by a 4 month maintanance. Then 2 months nothing, then the pic was taken. The pic is one week out from a show.

just finishing my 3rd bottle of Syntherol, never used any syntherol in delts as not needed there and would start to look ridiculous , have used in outer quad, bi, tri , calves all worked very well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131