over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PIC of Fiancee's first Figure Comp

BIG EVIL42

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I am sooooooo PROUD!
I had been prepping my beautiful Fiancee' for her first Figure competition for the past 14 weeks and here are the results! She competed in the women's open Tall class at the Fitness Florida Natural Championships this past Sunday, Nov. 7th....I am so proud of her hard work and discipline.... She is # 73, the one closest in the photo with the purple suit.

Attachments

• Fitness Florida.jpg
    Fitness Florida.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 710
Congrats to you and her both brother. She looks great.

Now, on another note...... you think you can get me number 39's phone number?

Thanx

Congrats to you and her both brother. She looks great.

Now, on another note...... you think you can get me number 39's phone number?

Thanks bro, Yea....she worked her ass of (literally)!

Oh, Damn sorry about #39 bro but we don't like to give out the number's to our past 3some gf's. For some reason My girl doesn't like sharing our girls! LOL, haha I am sooooo joking (maybe) on that one! But it was funny, there was a huge turnout (like 80 some competitiors) and she says to me at the Media shoot... "Damn, there are a lot of nice Bootys' here baby!" SHe Rocks!

Sjhe looks excellent, nice abs & cuts in her quads.

Thank you!

Sjhe looks excellent, nice abs & cuts in her quads.

Thank you, I wil tell her you think so. She has always had problems with her legs not cutting up until she went through this. When I get everything organized I will put on a few more shots up. Her back was out of site and on a different level. I would also like to put up pics of the whole transformation but I don't think she'll let me put the earliest before pics up (it was shortly after a family tragedy and nutrition was the last of her concerns). Anyway, Thanks for the compliments, she will be thrilled!

hey Scott! Both of you should be proud! She looks great! I'm very impressed with her symmetry and cuts (muscle separation).....and of course, her abs...
Mike

Thank you, I wil tell her you think so. She has always had problems with her legs not cutting up until she went through this. When I get everything organized I will put on a few more shots up. Her back was out of site and on a different level. I would also like to put up pics of the whole transformation but I don't think she'll let me put the earliest before pics up (it was shortly after a family tragedy and nutrition was the last of her concerns). Anyway, Thanks for the compliments, she will be thrilled!

She looks great..! congrats to both of you...

man - that's awesome! you are one lucky dawg! Great that you can offer her your knowledge and support - I'm sure it goes both ways!

Congrats! I want her abs:)

Looks good, how'd she do?

Placing

Looks good, how'd she do?

She got 4th (missed 3rd by one point) in a very large and competitive tall class. The girl to her left got 2nd (Judging was a bit screwy for such a large regional event, but then again.... I am biased). It was a great experience and she really enjoyed it all.

Congrats and well done. How long has your wife been in the sport for? What sort of diet? Impressive performance for 1st show.

Details

Congrats and well done. How long has your wife been in the sport for? What sort of diet? Impressive performance for 1st show.

This was her first show of any kind. She was a top college volleyball player and is just an overall great athlete. She still plays in the beach tournaments down here in FL when they work with her schedule.
She has always worked out in some way but started getting serious and having me help her with workout design and goal setting about a year and a half ago.This includes a time period of not training for 2 months due to a loss in the family memeber. She was hitting a few plateaus which happens to us all after reaching a certain point. She saw the money clients were paying for my help and wanted to see if I could help take her to the next level. The show was an impulsive decission for her.... I was training a girl for the NPC Florida State Championships in Bikini and figure and she wanted to do a similar program because she liked the look. 2 days later she said "I want to try this at 100% and we started looking at shows for her....
We did a 14 week contest prep diet that usually changed every 3 weeks in some way in order to adapt to her new progress and stats. Diet was basic with high protien, low to moderate fat, and we cycled her calories and carbs according to activity level and progress.
Thanks for the Congrats, I will pass them on to her! She likes the feedback and it is motivating her even more for the next run!

Great work by both of you Evil. Hopefully you gave her a good rate! lol

very cool bro! congrats to her!

lucian

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws