over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic of kai today...

Kai has thickness in some areas that put him on a different level...but a few of his bodyparts look too odd for me. His back in the lat spread is a love it or hate it thing...personally I think it looks really bad. Just looks like a big ball with no detail. Heath's lat spread is much, much better in my eyes. also his delts go flat in some front shots like most muscular, and he pretty much has no traps whatsover.

That being said, his legs and ass (no homo) are pretty much alien.

Exhibit A. To me, this isn't even close, Phil destroys him. but some people look at this picture and say Kai owns it. So I guess it's up to the individual.

images

Heath has so much detail in his back, it's ridiculous. Considering his back was a weak point 3-4 years ago, it's truly impressive. He is doing everything in his power to be the best.

Aaaand Exhibit B....this is what I'm talking about with his delts. I honestly think people who say Kai should have won last year were smoking crack rocks...

56939d1349133576-phil-vs-kai-poll-75.jpg

Exhibit A. To me, this isn't even close, Phil destroys him. but some people look at this picture and say Kai owns it. So I guess it's up to the individual.

images

Kai does have weak traps, but he has a much wider spread also. Except for the traps, Kai is beating Phil in that pose.

Aaaand Exhibit B....this is what I'm talking about with his delts. I honestly think people who say Kai should have won last year were smoking crack rocks...

56939d1349133576-phil-vs-kai-poll-75.jpg

Those are completely different versions of the most muscular, however that is one of Phil's best poses. There are other poses where Kai clearly beats Phil.

Overall I agree, Phil does beat Kai, but not in every pose, and not by a lot.

Heath has so much detail in his back, it's ridiculous. Considering his back was a weak point 3-4 years ago, it's truly impressive. He is doing everything in his power to be the best.

So much detail in phills back. One of the best mr os so far imo. I do like kai and he is a freak for sure. I just think heath is more playing on the eye. All just opinion though at the end of the day

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Phil shits on everyone no one even comes close to him. When he walks out jaws hit the floor game over.

There was a rumor Phil left grape fruits scattered around back stage and in kai's locker room to mess with his head.

wtf with Kai' sex bondage getups, shits weird.:eek:

He is catering to his gay fans. Kai is gay, or at least he is G4P.

He has a famous video where he is fucking a grapefruit. That's right...A grapefruit!

He is catering to his gay fans. Kai is gay, or at least he is G4P.

He has a famous video where he is fucking a grapefruit. That's right...A grapefruit!

If thats the dirtiest you can find with Kai, you should be happy you havent seen it all. There was a "new" video that leaked and oh boy, thats some next level shit.

But anyway, its pretty much green apples vs red apples.
Both are great, but you prefer one of them.

Kai takes some poses, Phil the others...

Rooting for Ramy to take em all!

doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out kai is a gay man. leave it at that, hes gay and loves entertaining his gay fan base. even when he wears a suit its designer and sparkles. the videos give him a bad name, as they should, but if hes gay hes gay.

doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out kai is a gay man. leave it at that, hes gay and loves entertaining his gay fan base. even when he wears a suit its designer and sparkles. the videos give him a bad name, as they should, but if hes gay hes gay.

He's the Liberace of bodybuilding :p

Kai free weight shoulder pressing 405lbs for reps. That is brute strength right there.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeGaiK9JHns]Kai Greene 405-pound military/shoulder press - YouTube[/ame]

Damn, that is some ridiculous ass strength right there! There are a lot of freaks in body building, but Kai is the freakiest bodybuilder ever, IMO. I'm not saying that he's the best ever, but from head to toe I don't see anyone beating him in the freak factor department. His back is just truly unbelievable. The dudes lat insertions literally go all the way down to his waist. Although I think others have better backs than him, his back is the thickest I've ever seen.

As far as Phil vs. Kai from the back, I think Phil wins and by a long margin. Yeah, Kai's back is much thicker, but as others have said, Phil's detail is out of this world and his thickness is impressive as well. The only thing I think Kai has better than Phil is his legs.... Well and over all thickness.

This might be giving Ramy too much credit, If anyone beats Phil at the O then I think it will be Ramy. There is no doubt that Kai should win at least one Mr. O, but unfortunately his personal life will keep him from putting a Sandow in his trophy room. His personal life doesn't bother me one bit..... Gay or straight, fucking grapefruit or any other produce, I don't care, but we all know how much politics rule this sport and they won't allow him to win bc of it unless he just comes in 110% and the other guys are only 80% which I don't see ever happening.

There are more politics in bodybuilding than in politics itself. If everyone comes in dialed in then I believe that your top 3 at this years Mr. O will be

1. Phil Heath
2. Big Ramy
3. Jay Cutler.

Kai Greene will be 2013 Olympia winner.

I think Kai Greene will win the 2013 Olympia. Kai has more muscle at this time on his frame than anybody in bodybuilding. I think his back double bi is the best in bodybuilding.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member