over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic of me when I was 19...4 years ago!

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I was 19, 215 pounds at 6'0.... I have plans to be 260-270, so I have a lot of work to do...I was not sure what the bf was at that time I was prolly 10%, I have been as low as 4 - 6% when I had to cut from 228 to 189 for a fight I had..

2nd pic is me at 234.

Just thought I would post pics; I am not a bb, but I am a competative athlete. I know I need lotsa work on the wheels, particularly the calves!!

Any comments would be appreciated.

Attachments

• ivan19.jpg
    ivan19.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2,883
And the 2nd pic, 2 years ago (21 years old) 234

This is a pic of me and one of my teamates. We were going on a lake cruise in a beautiful little resort town; Coeur d'Alene Idaho.

I wish I had some pics with my shirt off at the time because my bf was around 8-9%.. Was benching 405...not too shabby I suppose, but nothing to write home about!
I am the guy on the left.

Last edited:
I know someone who lives in that town in Idaho. But the pics aren't bad. As far as your sport is concerned, your body needs to fit that not BB, keep up the good work.

What sport

Ivan, if u don't mind me asking, what do u compete in? U look solid bro, gotta love the size of your neck in that 2nd pic.

Yeah

Armageddon, Yeah I know, but in my travels I have some across some pretty prestigious bbers' and they have even said if I applied myself I could bodybuild...all comes down to diet etc... I am still pretty young and have not done too much juice, so I have plenty of growing to do...Thanks though, ever been to CDA??

I wrestled in College then I got involved in ultimate fighting, won the World Belt as an amateur, then fought pro...I have a pic of me with my belt, I was 215 in that one too, cutting from 230...Thanks fellow meatheads for the compliments, I guess I wanted everybody to have a face with a name, so know y'all know who Ivan is!!

Here it is

I was 21, this pic is a month after I won it, I gained a little bf so this does not do me justice, as I was pretty beat after the fight, just wanted to be lazy and eat crappy!! I was 215 here. The little guy is my nephew...

Last edited:
look good bro ,wrestling is a bloody hard sport. I get buggered from trying to put my socks on LOL well done on the belt to takes alot to get to the top your sport

KIWI

Thanks a lot man, coming from you means a ton!!!

I have tried to email you, but cannot seem to get through?? I would really like to discuss some things with man..

Great pics

Ivan and I go back to the "old" got fina board - back when Animal was posting there!

He's got those thick traps/neck - kinda like a wrestler :)

Keep us posted bro!

xcel

Looking good and looks like you are naturally lean. A great athletic look-you could be mistaken for a bodybuilder anyday!

IVAN

Bro what events did you fight in? I used to fight started boxing for a few years then switched over to MMA sometime later. I am not fighting anymore nor do I think I plan to get back into it. I might still grapple, the most. A family, nagging injuries, and a job slows that shit down.
But when I did it I loved it.
I fought 6 times before it was all said and done, IFC, and WEF where I fought Joe Slick.
Now I am content with bodybuilding and lifting trying to get huge, when I fought I was around 190.
Anyway keep it up, if it was ujp to me I'd be fighting instead of bodybuilding but since I love to lift it is not toomuch of a drop off for me.

Thanks everybody

Dragon - I fought in the FFC II, IFC, WPKO, KOTC (as an alternate) Bushido 1, (frank Shamrock's crew) just to name a few.

I love fighting too, but I am getting away from it...I have a lot of other plans.

lookin good bro ,you got guts to hit the ufc kenny and frank are tuff as nails . your with frank Shamrock's crew hu you must be a bad bro wish ya luck:D

awsome results bro i almost went the same route you did had the background as a wrestler in high school won sections and got to states and all that fun crap started a of no holds barred but screwed up my back last winter with rugby and havnt been back. I think iam focusing all of my energy into bodybuilding.

I remember reading somewhere Craig Titus said he wanted to do the UFC or some no holds barred stuff bu his wife wouldn't let him.

To me that ranks up there with Kevin Lervone saying he is the fastest man in the world, LOL.
If that was the case I think all of us would want to win a oylmpic gold.

I could be wrong

but I think it as Darrem Charles who just said he is going to give NHB a go...it was him or somebody else who competed in this years Mr. O.

People can say all they want until they actually go out there and do it....much different ball game!

couldnt agrea more to be truely good at that sport it takes a certain kind of mental freakyines. I gues its a certian kind of mantality that is required. I know from my wrestling experince you hit that mat you havnt eatin in 4 days you are dehydrated everything hurts like hell, it all comes down to who has it together mentaily.

Dude

You look good you have a much better foundation to start with than most folks. Bulking for you would not be a problem as your already lean. You have that Ken Shamrock Build which is very good.

GOOD PICS.....YOU LOOK LIKE A RUGGED FELLOW!

I NOTICE THAT ADAM WHITELY GUY ISN'T POSTING TELLING YOU WHAT A 'HOT BODY' YOU HAVE! [ I GUESS HE'S TAKING IT FOR GRANTED THAT YOU'D PROBABLY HUNT HIS ASS DOWN AND TAKE HIS LIFE! HAHAHAA...] GOOD PHYSIQUE, IVAN. I THING YOU COULD REALLY PACK IT ON. I TRIED SOME GRAPPLING AND SHORIN RU AND I FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO DO BOTH THAT AND LIFT WEIGHTS HARD.......I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU FOR BEING A COMPETITOR IN SUCH A DEMANDING SPORT.

Thanks

Jethro for the kind words.....I am taking a break as we speak....I want to come back bigger than ever and really shake the scene! I would like to be 260ish.....I know I will have to get fat to get big. Never done this but am doing it now!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear