over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pic of my best buddy Tank

flexmaster said:
is that a pit? or maybe the possible pit mix you mentioned earlier?

She's a full bred pit. We ended up not getting the mix because we found her. She has her papers and she's registered.

wolfpack.. my pitt is identical to yours in color and markings.. except mineis a red nose..

I have a female that just popped out 8 badass little pups on sat. THis was her first little and I got a real sweat Blue female out of it. My brother is going to keep her. I'll post some pics when I can find some batteries for the camera.

Armageddon said:
I have a female that just popped out 8 badass little pups on sat. THis was her first little and I got a real sweat Blue female out of it. My brother is going to keep her. I'll post some pics when I can find some batteries for the camera.
please do! that would be great to see!

LATS said:
wolfpack.. my pitt is identical to yours in color and markings.. except mineis a red nose..

Do you have it's ears cropped, or are you going to? I think I want to get hers done when she's old enough.

Wolfpack said:
Do you have it's ears cropped, or are you going to? I think I want to get hers done when she's old enough.

Actually bro, you are supposed to do it when they are young...the younger, the better. Most vets wont do it once they get past like 12-14 weeks I believe....some wont do it beyond 8-10 even. If you want them done, do it now.

Wolfpack said:
i would do it now too...i wish i would have done Tank's. people that know him say their glad i didnt because he would look even more intimidating...but he's been getting ear infections like crazy the last few months. i will do it when i get another pit in the future

Thanks guys, I'll start looking for a trusted vet around here right away.

I'm inbetween on the crop ears thing. Males yes, but females I'm up in the air. More no then yes. Look at my avatar, if I cropped her ears, no one would even think about touching her. I like it that she can rip your head off but doesn't really look the part.

There's one all black male with alittle white chest. Then 3 brownish colored males with black masks and ears with pink lips. There's a fawn colored female with a white patch on her back and a pink face. A white and brown female with pink paws and a pink face. A brown female that looks like the 3 males. And then there's the cream of the crop, a BLUE female that looks just like mom. She has the same white markings on her face and 3 white hairs on the back of her neck, no socks though, but the tip of her tail is white. She's a really badass looking pup.
Going to get batteries right now for the camera so I should be able to get some pics up tonight.

NO wolfpack.. no ears cropped.. i dont like the cropped look personally.. i have always kept them floopy.. plus.. i have a vet that is very against it lol.. my boxer also has floopy ears.. nothing against it really.. but, it is mainly for the owners and the look.. my vet scolded me when i asked about it once.. he said " they arent meant to have prick ears.. they are born without it.. it is not pleasant for the dog ect ect" so he guilted me lol.. but, i now like the original ears much more.. matter of fact.. cropping in pitts is happening less and less.. look at "the dog whisper".. all the pitts he has are not cropped.. so to each their own.. i just dont want to put the dog in surgery if she does not need it.. she is as spoiled as my kids lol..

Last edited:
LATS said:
NO wolfpack.. no ears cropped.. i dont like the cropped look personally.. i have always kept them floopy.. plus.. i have a vet that is very against it lol.. my boxer also has floopy ears.. nothing against it really.. but, it is mainly for the owners and the look.. my vet scolded me when i asked about it once.. he said " they arent meant to have prick ears.. they are born without it.. it is not pleasant for the dog ect ect" so he guilted me lol.. but, i now like the original ears much more.. matter of fact.. cropping in pitts is happening less and less.. look at "the dog whisper".. all the pitts he has are not cropped.. so to each their own.. i just dont want to put the dog in surgery if she does not need it.. she is as spoiled as my kids lol..
i completely agree about not putting your dog through anything unnessecary, but am i right in thinking that dogs without cropped ears get ear infections more often because they dont get good airflow and it stay really moist in there? i had a vet lined up to do tank's when he was a pup but chose against it because i didnt want to hurt him...

Armageddon said:
There's one all black male with alittle white chest. Then 3 brownish colored males with black masks and ears with pink lips. There's a fawn colored female with a white patch on her back and a pink face. A white and brown female with pink paws and a pink face. A brown female that looks like the 3 males. And then there's the cream of the crop, a BLUE female that looks just like mom. She has the same white markings on her face and 3 white hairs on the back of her neck, no socks though, but the tip of her tail is white. She's a really badass looking pup.
Going to get batteries right now for the camera so I should be able to get some pics up tonight.
that blue sounds awesome! tank has 1 half sock and 3 1/4 socks (i think thats how you describe them right?..see pic for clarification) he also has a white spot on the back of his neck about 1.5" in diameter and about 10 white hairs on the tip of his tail. i love his markings! do you breed your dogs often?

She's my first dog in my "adult" life and everything else I had growing up where males. But I may bread her 1 more time, but not sure then she'll be fixed.

sunstateheavyweight said:
Glad to see other Pit Bull enthusiasts on here.
We used to be into the blue's but, now we are into the bullies.
Here's a little taste of our latest creation.
Up & Coming Studs
Male pup, just turned 6 months & pushing 65lbs.
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/baballmom18/SLIDER9.jpg

This is a male pup at only 9 weeks
He's now 6 months and pushing over 70lbs.
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/baballmom18/8-06-06025.jpg

Here's a sneak peak of our future breeding
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/baballmom18/LeiLei10-26-06025.jpg
Being bred to
**broken link removed**

Wholly crap the last one was like a miniture Rhinoceros :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost