over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pic of my new car

Yeah, this is cool shit. 500 out of a 6 is badass. We're not giving you shit, we're intersted in finding out how it was done and maybe stop someone from snowballing you. Seriously, are the heads ported? What are the specs on the roller cam and what boost does it hit? Maybe its an 8? Are you familiar with cars?

Jerkyboy said:
I am a chevy guy but I loooooove the look of the new Stangs, they are bringing muscle cars back to where they should be! ON TOP! No more of this rice burner crap
as much as I am a fan of the old muscle cars, you have to admit that most Japanese sports cars stock have more HP/cylider that american sports cars (stock).
I have seen many a 4 cylinder (japanese) blow away 6 cylinder (american) off the line back in the day when I was in Cali.
the V8s are coming back so they can compete with the japanese V6s.
And yes, i love the new 'Stangs. they are gorgeous! Back to basics! too bad they are serious gas guzzlers.
Please don't hurt me now guys.
at least let me get my asbestos suit on before you start flaming me.

JOSH-

well if you do not know anything about cars, and you say it had that grille / faschia when you bought it, I bet its the factory 4.6 V8 engine then. Would be a lot easier to get 4-500 HP out of one of those with a turbo or supercharger than a piddly V6.

Do us all a favor ok? Tell me how many spark plug wires you have please

(when u pop the hood there will be identical looking wires near the center portion of the engine itself, some going to the left side some to the right, all about what, 1/4 inch - 3/8 inch in diameter and most likely black in color? Count them all and let us know. Its either going to be 6 or 8)

Jerkyboy said:
JOSH-

well if you do not know anything about cars, and you say it had that grille / faschia when you bought it, I bet its the factory 4.6 V8 engine then. Would be a lot easier to get 4-500 HP out of one of those with a turbo or supercharger than a piddly V6.

What about the emblem on the side though? I thought the V-8 had a GT emblem?

Cool car but the cobra GT shelby Mustang model is 500 hp v8 out of the factory with ohlins suspension and brembo brakes and it will kill anythig priced anywhere near it 45k on the straights and the twisties(this is american muscle cars real weakness) however the gt model has the suspension and brakes to compete with euro cars it will destroy any other car under 100k

That a bad ass Stang!
You plan on racing Dante?
Run that thing in the 1/4 mile and see what you get I bet it's under 13 sec.

Vespa103 said:
Cool car but the cobra GT shelby Mustang model is 500 hp v8 out of the factory with ohlins suspension and brembo brakes and it will kill anythig priced anywhere near it 45k on the straights and the twisties(this is american muscle cars real weakness) however the gt model has the suspension and brakes to compete with euro cars it will destroy any other car under 100k

I think you are forgetting the new Z06. It costs around $80k. My stock Z06 is an easy low 12 second 1/4 mile car, and the new one is about 200lbs lighter, and has another 100hp.

My friend has one, and it's sick!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420