over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

You guys are too nice. I'm just a guy who can't stop training and pushing myself. The effort and continuous journey helps define who I am.

Regarding the mask, LOL considering we have real Yakuza in my gym
Do the Yakuza wear masks in there? Curious. Im going to guess they are quite wealthy?

Felt great to finally hit back thickness at my favorite gym again with real weights.

Okay, well, scratch my previous comment about your back. I'm having trouble coping not being the thiccest Daniel.

Do the Yakuza wear masks in there? Curious. Im going to guess they are quite wealthy?

Yes, they do. They have a lot of cash and flash. Knowing watches I can tell they have a lot of disposable income. Normal people don't wear Richard Mille to the gym.

The guys I saw this week so far have masks like everyone else.

Yes, they do. They have a lot of cash and flash. Knowing watches I can tell they have a lot of disposable income. Normal people don't wear Richard Mille to the gym.

That's one I haven't heard of. Wow, they are costly!

Lowest price here is about $100,000. Id say they have a lot of cash to throw around! Id like to see what they drive.

Lowest price here is about $100,000. Id say they have a lot of cash to throw around! Id like to see what they drive.

Yep - and the models they have are worth even more, as I can recognize them.
My buddy has a RM-027.

The guys that come to my gym are often the "elite" of the big clans. When I used to train in the mornings one of the bosses would be there, with 2-3 bodyguards stationed in the gym and outside.

No Grand Seiko? A real watch connoisseur's watch.

I have four Grand Seikos myself, love them. Yakuza like RM, Hublot, and gold APs.

Wow, very nice! The opposite of pretentious, just understated class only recognizable by others who know watches. Pure art. My grandfather was an engineer for Seiko so I've always been very partial to them, a Grand Seiko will find it's way on my wrist one day...

Took some progress pics today as I’m just getting back into the gym after the long quarantine lay-off

The long quarantine lay-off seems to have done you no harm. You look great. I'd settle for that.

The long quarantine lay-off seems to have done you no harm. You look great. I'd settle for that.
thanks alfresco! I faired better then I thought I would given I was stuck with resistance band only workouts but I made the best of it. Down only about 10 pounds which isn’t bad figuring I was on cycle when lockdown started and went down to a trt dose. I didn’t track diet at all during quarantine other then making sure to get protein in, but that mental break is good to have every now and then.

thanks alfresco! I faired better then I thought I would given I was stuck with resistance band only workouts but I made the best of it. Down only about 10 pounds which isn’t bad figuring I was on cycle when lockdown started and went down to a trt dose. I didn’t track diet at all during quarantine other then making sure to get protein in, but that mental break is good to have every now and then.

Looks like you did all the right things and learned a few things along the way. Great!

Their cars: I have seen one of the guys around town. He was in a Rolls convertible so I recognized him. I went to a car show once in Tokyo Bay - Odaiba and there were loads of Yakuza with tarted-up Lambos.

Took some progress pics today as I’m just getting back into the gym after the long quarantine lay-off
Looking SWOLE Josh!!

your brother inn Christ,

Lucky

Really trying to lean out. This is the most effort I've ever put into diet and cardio. I'm a former chubby kid and my belly button area fat is the hardest to get rid of. As I mentioned above I came off Tren and NPP a few weeks ago, cruising on Test, Primo and Var until Labor Day. I'm 5'11 sitting at 195. My pup also says whats up.

6.10.2020.jpg

Mine, too. Former fatty here, I have a pouch that is partially loose skin so it fills with water first, then it's the first place to store fat, as well. That and my very lower back, two pouches of water I can watch shrink when I dry out lol

Looking good

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner