over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

First one is start of my diet on March 1st.
Was cruising at 250 test diet was cut from eating what I wanted (in reason) to zero carb trace fats and high protein I kept 1-2 cheat days the whole time hit cardio 3x a week until mid
May where I started my cycle of 75mg EOD tren, test and mast, zero cardio maybe hiking once a week and diet was cut to 1200 cals a day trace fats zero carb and roughly one cheat meal a week. Could look sharper I think with cardio but I’m not competing just wanted to tighten up a bit.

Attachments

• 0C1FA636-0CB5-4338-9A47-0765FC459B97.jpeg
    0C1FA636-0CB5-4338-9A47-0765FC459B97.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 123
  • 8F2916FA-34AA-4E91-8324-D9BDD8C7ED03.jpeg
    8F2916FA-34AA-4E91-8324-D9BDD8C7ED03.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 121
First one is start of my diet on March 1st.
Was cruising at 250 test diet was cut from eating what I wanted (in reason) to zero carb trace fats and high protein I kept 1-2 cheat days the whole time hit cardio 3x a week until mid
May where I started my cycle of 75mg EOD tren, test and mast, zero cardio maybe hiking once a week and diet was cut to 1200 cals a day trace fats zero carb and roughly one cheat meal a week. Could look sharper I think with cardio but I’m not competing just wanted to tighten up a bit.

Great job! But man, I don't know how you guys survive on 1200 cals per day. I'm starving at 2500! lol Good job!

Well, first selfie back at the gym after 4 months of home workouts. Felt great, and surprised how much strength I kept from pullups, dips, resistance bands and a couple dumbbells.

Might be competing at NAs in 7 weeks (if I can cross the border) otherwise it will be another 13 weeks until Canadian Nationals. I'm ok with current condition, not stressing out yet, except the waist is looking much too big I think. Need to figure out how to shrink it :D

0CZMeGh_d.webp

After some pretty serious depression from relationship issues and in process of divorce. Man I lost myself, and my physique. I lost like 30lbs.

Now that I am working to be on the other side of it. I have been focusing on myself and the one thing that always grounded me. Bodybuilding

These are from this past week and man...does it feel good to be back!!!!

Attachments

• IMG-5657.jpg
    IMG-5657.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG-5656.jpg
    IMG-5656.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG-5655.jpg
    IMG-5655.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG-5651.jpg
    IMG-5651.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 90
Although my stage days are officially behind me i'll still continue to hit it hard...... I wanted to make this year my last (50 now) but for may reasons i've decided to just hang it up...tbh, seeing so many fellas pass lately scared the shit outta me... and the return just isnt there.... just to hang with these guys i gotta pump a decent amount of shit in me and it just isnt worth it...anymore..... no need to take it to the extreme anymore.... i figure if i play with fire enough, i'll get burned....

Attachments

• VQ.jpg
    VQ.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 101
Although my stage days are officially behind me i'll still continue to hit it hard...... I wanted to make this year my last (50 now) but for may reasons i've decided to just hang it up...tbh, seeing so many fellas pass lately scared the shit outta me... and the return just isnt there.... just to hang with these guys i gotta pump a decent amount of shit in me and it just isnt worth it...anymore..... no need to take it to the extreme anymore.... i figure if i play with fire enough, i'll get burned....
Wise decision. At what age did you turn pro? Wondering how long you competed as a pro and if you've seen an overall change in the qualiry of competitors during that time.

Dang, look awesome

Wise decision. At what age did you turn pro? Wondering how long you competed as a pro and if you've seen an overall change in the qualiry of competitors during that time.

Turned pro at 47... Competed for 2 years at the Pro level getting KILLED in Opens but did rather well in Masters (which is where i belong anyway)...Took 2019 off and wanted 2020 to be my last year at 50 but just couldn't get my mind into it.... even with the opportunity to work with Omar (Team Ventura) i couldn't get focused..just lost the desire and i actually got scared.. seeing guys drop freaked me out... purses are a joke and theres no money in Masters.. at 50, i couldnt crack a Top 5 on my best day.. so to pump a ton of gear for what??? I just couldnt find any legit reason.. Guys are just getting bigger and bigger.. (in Open class) and the conditioning is insane... something i'm just not willing to chase anymore....

But I can walk away happy ...head held high.. Turning Pro and winning 2 Overalls in my 1st National show is more than i ever thought i could have done in this sport...I'll always train and eat well.... But i will say.. Ill NEVER touch Tren again... LOL

Turned pro at 47... Competed for 2 years at the Pro level getting KILLED in Opens but did rather well in Masters (which is where i belong anyway)...Took 2019 off and wanted 2020 to be my last year at 50 but just couldn't get my mind into it.... even with the opportunity to work with Omar (Team Ventura) i couldn't get focused..just lost the desire and i actually got scared.. seeing guys drop freaked me out... purses are a joke and theres no money in Masters.. at 50, i couldnt crack a Top 5 on my best day.. so to pump a ton of gear for what??? I just couldnt find any legit reason.. Guys are just getting bigger and bigger.. (in Open class) and the conditioning is insane... something i'm just not willing to chase anymore....

But I can walk away happy ...head held high.. Turning Pro and winning 2 Overalls in my 1st National show is more than i ever thought i could have done in this sport...I'll always train and eat well.... But i will say.. Ill NEVER touch Tren again... LOL
Im your age. I think you accomplished plenty already and have nothing more to prove. Great decision to get out now and keep your health.

Update on my rebound - first pic is right out of bed this morning at 252.4lbs., second pic is less than an hour ago during chest / shoulders / triceps. Have another Dexa scan this Friday so that'll be interesting. Should have my evening weight breaking 260lbs. for the first time late this week.

me072620.jpg

me072620workout.jpg

You look amazing dude. Honestly you have a "head turning" look if you were walking down the street and to have that at 50 and be healthy...isn't that what we all want?? I'm with you. I never accomplished what you did but at 37 I've thought about competing in classic. I may do it someday but I'm literally scared. I think what you have hugely in your favor is your bodyweight. I've tried as fast as possible to get down to 210 (I'm 5'7"). I really think that is the key. Driving down bodyweight would solve a lot of problems with health primarily because it's healthier and secondarily because it would lower drugs and creates a chain reaction of improved health.

Of course we can all say "no shit sherlock" to the above but this is bodybuilding and the idea is to get very large. The million dollar question is balancing all that and taking calculated risks.

Update on my rebound - first pic is right out of bed this morning at 252.4lbs., second pic is less than an hour ago during chest / shoulders / triceps. Have another Dexa scan this Friday so that'll be interesting. Should have my evening weight breaking 260lbs. for the first time late this week.

me072620.jpg

me072620workout.jpg

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ..... Weren’t you like 215-220(ish) and shredded just a few weeks ago?! Now you’re 252 and still lean as all fuck, I know it’s not 5% like you were but damn, that’s impressive...

Definitely making have 2nd thoughts about my diet approach to just fuck it, get super strict and take full advantage of that rebound! Lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws