over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

You look amazing dude. Honestly you have a "head turning" look if you were walking down the street and to have that at 50 and be healthy...isn't that what we all want?? I'm with you. I never accomplished what you did but at 37 I've thought about competing in classic. I may do it someday but I'm literally scared. I think what you have hugely in your favor is your bodyweight. I've tried as fast as possible to get down to 210 (I'm 5'7"). I really think that is the key. Driving down bodyweight would solve a lot of problems with health primarily because it's healthier and secondarily because it would lower drugs and creates a chain reaction of improved health.

Of course we can all say "no shit sherlock" to the above but this is bodybuilding and the idea is to get very large. The million dollar question is balancing all that and taking calculated risks.

I appreciate that very much my friend....Yes ive always been "lean"... so carrying extra weight isnt an issue.......i also LOVE cardio so i do it year round and pretty much eat as best i can....

And you look every fucking bit of it!!! A lot of guys post their pics and weight and honestly most of them I think "they don't look like they weigh that much" but YOU...fuck yea you do..😆 LOL

thanks.. prepping for the Amateur O - Dec 14/15 this year. So we will see what happens as I grow!

Update on my rebound - first pic is right out of bed this morning at 252.4lbs., second pic is less than an hour ago during chest / shoulders / triceps. Have another Dexa scan this Friday so that'll be interesting. Should have my evening weight breaking 260lbs. for the first time late this week.

me072620.jpg

me072620workout.jpg

^^^hardcore!! ..DanielTX always beasting it

thanks.. prepping for the Amateur O - Dec 14/15 this year. So we will see what happens as I grow!
Is that still scheduled to be on? I was thinking that most contests are cancelled for this year. Youll do well no matter when they have it.

Is that still scheduled to be on? I was thinking that most contests are cancelled for this year. Youll do well no matter when they have it.

as of right now it appears to be that way. I know a lot of locals here are planning on going.

I'm still staying overnight at work on secret missions lol. Been low carb three days and seriously just not that hungry. Normally a rotisserie chicken or two from Publix, some avocados, blueberries and fresh fruit a coworker has been bringing in. Peaches, watermelon, good shit.

Frickin leg vascularity

1126.jpeg

Probably compete in physique next weekend. It's a little early. They canceled the show the following week I was planning on. I love training, I like dieting and I dislike competing.

350 prop, 50 var. Rx both.

Attachments

• IMG_20200801_224824_copy_646x646.jpg
    IMG_20200801_224824_copy_646x646.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 81
Probably compete in physique next weekend. It's a little early. They canceled the show the following week I was planning on. I love training, I like dieting and I dislike competing.

350 prop, 50 var. Rx both.

You look great!

This mornings workout (rest posted in my log in the logs section of the board)

This mornings workout (rest posted in my log in the logs section of the board)

That's insane. How much you weighing these days...just curious? The lighter your weight the more encouraging it is to us older dudes (I'm 37) that you can look like an absolute knock out without being scale obsessed. Of course, your a pro bodybuilder, so I don't say that insinuating we can all look like you...clearly we cannot...but I find my largest motivation when I see others with incredible physiques are those that look unreal with bodyweights in the 180-220 range vs 220+ pound behemoths. I love the massive physiques but at my age that isn't even a consideration. Hell, it's not even real anymore let alone a consideration but there is a lot of inspiration I can find in someone 200lbs (give or take) that looks like a freak.

That's insane. How much you weighing these days...just curious? The lighter your weight the more encouraging it is to us older dudes (I'm 37) that you can look like an absolute knock out without being scale obsessed. Of course, your a pro bodybuilder, so I don't say that insinuating we can all look like you...clearly we cannot...but I find my largest motivation when I see others with incredible physiques are those that look unreal with bodyweights in the 180-220 range vs 220+ pound behemoths. I love the massive physiques but at my age that isn't even a consideration. Hell, it's not even real anymore let alone a consideration but there is a lot of inspiration I can find in someone 200lbs (give or take) that looks like a freak.
I'm about 213-214 right now and working my ways downward towards 200 lbs. I look bigger and freakier the lighter I get because of muscle separation and hardness really comes out.

I'm about 213-214 right now and working my ways downward towards 200 lbs. I look bigger and freakier the lighter I get because of muscle separation and hardness really comes out.
Could you get your weight low enough to compete in classic? Have you thought about that? You might have fun doing it and could be healthy at the same time. What weight would you have to get down to for your height?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity