over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Could you get your weight low enough to compete in classic? Have you thought about that? You might have fun doing it and could be healthy at the same time. What weight would you have to get down to for your height?
Ha ha 😂 NO SIR, thats not going to happen, I will probably be 70yrs old and have too much muscle for classic. I will never stop training as that is a PASSION in my life, so if I ate like a bird from now on I may possibly lose enough muscle to be a lean (not shredded) 190-185. So me making classic would be a horrible non eating non training look as at 5ft5 i think classic is like (not sure) 160 something pounds.

Ha ha NO SIR, thats not going to happen, I will probably be 70yrs old and have too much muscle for classic. I will never stop training as that is a PASSION in my life, so if I ate like a bird from now on I may possibly lose enough muscle to be a lean (not shredded) 190-185. So me making classic would be a horrible non eating non training look as at 5ft5 i think classic is like (not sure) 160 something pounds.
Yikes, didnt know it was around 160 lbs. I figured 185 or so. Yeah, no way you get that low.

I'm about 213-214 right now and working my ways downward towards 200 lbs. I look bigger and freakier the lighter I get because of muscle separation and hardness really comes out.

that is absolutely nuts. I really think you and a few other guys like meadows and such are a model on how to do this as we age. We all want to look crazy as we age but you have to give somewhere if you want to do this long term and I think the guys that stay heavy are taking catastrophic risks with their health.

pumped legs post workout today

Not a pic, but I got absolutely destroyed on Bodybuilding & Bollocks Episode 48. I think I own the roasting crown now. 🤣

But not gonna lie, loved it (but not more than my wife who had tears from laughing lol)

I wish they would have scrolled down more to when I was contest shape (or I would have posted more throwbacks) and not just the pics where I had no gym for four months. Oh well it made great roasting material.

It's a bit long, but have a watch if you want a good laugh

"they're skinny jeans and there still loose"
Man they are ruthless, with the spindle legs comments. Why did they chose you to roast? Was it just random?

Man they are ruthless, with the spindle legs comments. Why did they chose you to roast? Was it just random?
Yeah I was msging with Fouad and told him to roast me for my bday. I was surprised he did as that was 2 weeks ago. But man they went hard af on me lol

But it's all good. I love that show, so it was awesome being on it, besides I already make fun of my legs myself 🤣

Yeah I was msging with Fouad and told him to roast me for my bday. I was surprised he did as that was 2 weeks ago. But man they went hard af on me lol

But it's all good. I love that show, so it was awesome being on it, besides I already make fun of my legs myself
Ok. I missed that part. I fast forward through parts and missed that. Kinda cool that they put you on.

Love that you got roasted Airman. I haven't heard that show but will catch up soon.

I'm finally back to pre-covid weight, just about 103kg or 228. Getting hard to keep up with the food though...

20200807_182655~2.jpg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner