over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Lmao Flex is a good looking boy! (I think I remembered his name right lol) you can tell he has personality lol...

And real nice place bro, amazing view, you’re back in the UK?

He is definitely full of personality :eek::D Yes I am back in the UK now. Things were great but now they are locking everything down again. They are stating the gyms could be closed for up to 6 months... time will tell.

Can you post up another picture of you carrying your dog around town in a bag? I love that photo you posted once!

That was my ex gf with the bag. He wasn't allowed in the shop so she put him in her bag :D I think I have the photo on this computer...

Cool! California is so expensive especially where I live something like that would be way out of my price range here about1.4 million absolute minimum (for waterfront apartment). Hopefully I can leave, in South Carolina or Florida I can afford an oceanfront property easily.

What state are you from?

South Carolina has some very nice oceanfront, but please carefully research and visit before you come. Some places (like Myrtle Beach) that out of towners imagine as nice places are really not so great anymore. I'd recommend looking somewhere like Mt Pleasant or Hilton Head

South Carolina has some very nice oceanfront, but please carefully research and visit before you come. Some places (like Myrtle Beach) that out of towners imagine as nice places are really not so great anymore. I'd recommend looking somewhere like Mt Pleasant or Hilton Head
Yes, I would rent somewhere month to month before jumping into something permanent.

Stuff like that scares me especially with ped use and rec drugs I have done in the past. Good thing you're okay!

Once I gain 20 more pounds of muscle (I'm going to start riding my bicycle a lot more)

Since you had a heart attack do you still bodybuild? Do you still take peds/hrt of any kind? Or have you switched to more aerobic workouts?
I do both cardio and weights, but cant push it too hard. I dont use any PEDS now except for HRT. 100 mg/wk test cyp.

Here is my big ass thread, its a sort of diary after my heart attack.

Getting some slabs but your boy can't take a back pic for the life of him.

Depleted with a high volume back workout this morning. Might get me some Five Guys later on. Because it's a treat and I deserve it... Or some shit.

I dunno judging from my pics I might wanna lay off...

20201012_070009.jpg

Getting some slabs but your boy can't take a back pic for the life of him.

Depleted with a high volume back workout this morning. Might get me some Five Guys later on. Because it's a treat and I deserve it... Or some shit.

I dunno judging from my pics I might wanna lay off...
does the camera on your phone not have a timer function?

does the camera on your phone not have a timer function?

Asks the man not knowing how retardedly uncoordinated I am lol Sure it does, I've just never bothered to use it for common sense things like this. I'd just rather do it my own way and have people think I have a learning disability

• Haha
Reactions: Bio
Asks the man not knowing how retardedly uncoordinated I am lol Sure it does, I've just never bothered to use it for common sense things like this. I'd just rather do it my own way and have people think I have a learning disability
Try this- use the video function, set up the phone on your bathroom vanity or wherever, hit a variety of poses and hold them for a sec, then go back and pause/screenshot your fave, delete video

Took these just now in the hotel hot tub because the lighting was good. Figured you guys might like some pics of a nice fat bloated watery mess of a man.

I know they all look like the same exact picture but they are actually ever so slightly different and I couldn't choose which I thought was the best 😁

Sitting around 260 at 5'10"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201014-213914.png
    Screenshot_20201014-213914.png
    378.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20201014-213813.png
    Screenshot_20201014-213813.png
    375.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20201014-213844.png
    Screenshot_20201014-213844.png
    361.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20201014-213735.png
    Screenshot_20201014-213735.png
    333.7 KB · Views: 66
Im wondering how one of our members is doing. Havent seen him post in a long time. Im bad with names and cant remember his. He is from France and has a good physique. Phidas maybe? I hope he is doing ok. I was thinking about him since the coronavirus hit.

Once I was healthy enough to ride I did start riding. At a much more responsible speeds. 2 weeks later a Tesla model X cuts me and another rider off (about one and a half car lengths (we were going about 75 she was going about 5 to 10 cross over the double yellow into the carpool/hov) causeing me to hit the back of the other Riders back wheel, he made it out okay.

I flew over the handlebars going 60mph flipped over landed on the center divider of the freeway slid another hundred feet or so. This second accident actually caused me to break my back in five places my scapula a rib which also punctured my lung but this accident wasn't nearly as bad as the other one because nothing displaced and all the brakes were just fractures. I started bpc 157 one week after that accident and about 2-3 weeks later I was healthier than I was before that accident (with exception to back flexibility)

Because this accident was absolutely no fault of mine, and nothing is worth your health now I will only go to the track. I like to ride fast or not at all anyways.

But I don't fit in my tracksuit right now and haven't been that motivated to get a new one cuz it would cost me a couple Grand plus all the other expenses of track days. And my wife likes to come to the track days too so I almost have to double the expense.

Because, I'm trying to put as much money as I can into investments right now. Plus bodybuilding has been costing a decent amount of money. I haven't been riding.
Man don't take this the wrong way. But did it literally take you having the second accident to realize you can get injured on a bike even if you're not making the mistake yourself? I think a 5 year old could know that without going through an accident himself. The fact that you're just at the whim of everyone on the road is why almost literally everybody shakes their head at the stupidity of a motorcyclist.

So good you figured it out but damn man, what a shitty thing you had to go through.

And yeah BPC fucking rocks. I've used it to rehabilitate my own high velocity impacts I've taken. It's fucking magic.

Man don't take this the wrong way. But did it literally take you having the second accident to realize you can get injured on a bike even if you're not making the mistake yourself? I think a 5 year old could know that without going through an accident himself. The fact that you're just at the whim of everyone on the road is why almost literally everybody shakes their head at the stupidity of a motorcyclist.

So good you figured it out but damn man, what a shitty thing you had to go through.

And yeah BPC fucking rocks. I've used it to rehabilitate my own high velocity impacts I've taken. It's fucking magic.
I have always been a adrenaline junkie. Been riding for over 10 years (without any serious injury) before that I was a competitive snowboarder. Riding is a lot of fun; makes everyday feel like a adventure, hard to let go.

Obivously I understood there are risk involved (I have friends that are now dead or disabled)

Yet, Pretty much every activity has some sort of risk... I don't make decisions based on fear. But that's been a problem with me in many aspects while maturing... Learning things the hard way... "Don't touch the plate it's hot" what's the first thing I do, touch the plate

56, liver transplant in 2016 just got out of hospital 2 months ago from renal failure after taking U4EAx Mood Enhancer from Dave Palumbo’s site. I should say it said take 2 tsp & I took a few scoops 😝 I had 2 dialysis treatments & my kidneys function came back. Just took these today at the gym.

Attachments

• F7E93537-A862-4D14-9E30-522A3B3A644E.jpeg
    F7E93537-A862-4D14-9E30-522A3B3A644E.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 76D69D69-14B9-44E7-A4A1-314593F2894D.jpeg
    76D69D69-14B9-44E7-A4A1-314593F2894D.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 54
56, liver transplant in 2016 just got out of hospital 2 months ago from renal failure after taking U4EAx Mood Enhancer from Dave Palumbo’s site. I should say it said take 2 tsp & I took a few scoops I had 2 dialysis treatments & my kidneys function came back. Just took these today at the gym.
Glad you're ok now. What happened to your liver?

Hep C for 30 years & even though I had hep c I drank & did drugs until 97. Then in 2008 I started using steroids but my liver was already shot.
Be safe! Hopefully the worst is behind you. You look healthy in your photos.

I have always been a adrenaline junkie. Been riding for over 10 years (without any serious injury) before that I was a competitive snowboarder. Riding is a lot of fun; makes everyday feel like a adventure, hard to let go.

Obivously I understood there are risk involved (I have friends that are now dead or disabled)

Yet, Pretty much every activity has some sort of risk... I don't make decisions based on fear. But that's been a problem with me in many aspects while maturing... Learning things the hard way... "Don't touch the plate it's hot" what's the first thing I do, touch the plate
We also do some risky things, high speed canopy flying and BASE jumping. Difference is we don't have Maude cruising down the road next to us thinking about American Idol or wtf. Isolated the variables like you're doing with the track.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws