over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

52 Year Old long time member who rarely post. I have been training folks for decades but have never competed myself due to very ordinary genetics...and I have never been willing to take the risk with health to go to the 'next' step. Nonetheless, I train my ass off year after year because I love the hell out of lifting hard and heavy and have enough ego to want to make most dudes half my age just a little bit pissed. Collage.jpg Collage.jpg

52 Year Old long time member who rarely post. I have been training folks for decades but have never competed myself due to very ordinary genetics...and I have never been willing to take the risk with health to go to the 'next' step. Nonetheless, I train my ass off year after year because I love the hell out of lifting hard and heavy and have enough ego to want to make most dudes half my age just a little bit pissed. View attachment 124969View attachment 124969

Forget about genetics. I think you are doing great regardless . . .
age is just a number muscle is just muscle. If it does not contribute
to your lifestyle it is just baggage . . . my opinion of course.

Keep u the good fight!

Forget about genetics. I think you are doing great regardless . . .
age is just a number muscle is just muscle. If it does not contribute
to your lifestyle it is just baggage . . . my opinion of course.

Keep u the good fight!

Very much appreciated alfresco. After making it a huge part of my life for damn near half my life, I won't stop now. Thank you for the kind words.

Weather warmed up a bit today so I pulled on a tank rather than tee for the workout ;)

Current situation:
  • 100.85 kg / 200; 172cm / 5'8"
  • 3200-3500 cals
  • 150mg Test /w; 50mg A50 on weekdays; 10m cardarine daily
  • A/B split; torso / limbs; M/W/F
  • DC adapted RP training with 1 working set, with min. 10-12 reps to start, up to 20 reps then weight increased.

Basically maintaining and tightening up a bit.
Tired of eating lots of food, so backing off a bit. Probably much healthier to do so anyway.
Training is good, enjoying the workouts. keep the RP sets higher help.

Gym closes at 8PM for now, in accordance with government covid-19 guidelines.
Compressed hours mean some new faces...out of the 20-25 people when I entered last night at ~6PM, 4 were yakuza, 2 I have never seen before...

20210127_184906.jpg

Weather warmed up a bit today so I pulled on a tank rather than tee for the workout ;)

Current situation:
  • 100.85 kg / 200; 172cm / 5'8"
  • 3200-3500 cals
  • 150mg Test /w; 50mg A50 on weekdays; 10m cardarine daily
  • A/B split; torso / limbs; M/W/F
  • DC adapted RP training with 1 working set, with min. 10-12 reps to start, up to 20 reps then weight increased.

Basically maintaining and tightening up a bit.
Tired of eating lots of food, so backing off a bit. Probably much healthier to do so anyway.
Training is good, enjoying the workouts. keep the RP sets higher help.

Gym closes at 8PM for now, in accordance with government covid-19 guidelines.
Compressed hours mean some new faces...out of the 20-25 people when I entered last night at ~6PM, 4 were yakuza, 2 I have never seen before...

View attachment 125577
Looking great Hawkmoon. A question for you though....you wrote "100.85kg/200". 100.85kg would be 221.87lbs. What did you mean by typing "200"? Or was it just a typo? Are you still using mk-677 on workout days, or are you done with that now?

52 Year Old long time member who rarely post. I have been training folks for decades but have never competed myself due to very ordinary genetics...and I have never been willing to take the risk with health to go to the 'next' step. Nonetheless, I train my ass off year after year because I love the hell out of lifting hard and heavy and have enough ego to want to make most dudes half my age just a little bit pissed. View attachment 124969View attachment 124969
awesome at 52!!! hope I can hang in that long.

Looking great Hawkmoon. A question for you though....you wrote "100.85kg/200". 100.85kg would be 221.87lbs. What did you mean by typing "200"? Or was it just a typo? Are you still using mk-677 on workout days, or are you done with that now?
Yeah typo...thanks! I'm horrible with typos. Mk677 all done. Might do again, but not all that compelling TBH.

Haven't posted in years, took well deserved time off for muay Thai, and had a list of broken bones and tears in the process. All good 90% now. 198lbs ish
Man you thick for 190lbs
How tall are you bud?

Haven't posted in years, took well deserved time off for muay Thai, and had a list of broken bones and tears in the process. All good 90% now. 198lbs ish

i like how you went for the mirror shot even though you weren't the one taking the picture ;)

looking good bro

5'9 barely

hi bro 5;9

great to see an old face. godspeed
You look great my brother. I'm just one inch taller at 5'10 keep up the good work

It good seeing you back again it been a while

Bro there are guys on gear in their 20s who wanna look like you...

Awesome job, sir!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity