over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Legs today . Want to move into classic, so I’ll be postponing until August to do a show with one of my
Clients . Currently on a pure protein diet
Why a pure protein diet?

Why a pure protein diet?
Seem to recomp best off this approach, digestion feels optimal and I tend to get weird swelling/water and this diet helps that. Also muscle hardness. I love protein , so it’s not bad. Kind of a modified carnivore approach as I still use isolate and vegan protein , have some
Carb ups and eat certain vegetables(spinach , cucumber , green pepper, green beans mainly)

love experimenting mainly until I see the most progress in the mirror

appreciate the criticism and compliment. I agree, though. Definitely need more thickness / fullness. I’m happy how I look today , usually not so happy lmao. August gives me some time to work with. Just don’t feel like I’m built for men’s physique in terms of structure.

Time to blast all the tren.... haha jk.

God bless

August (3 months) gives you no time to work with at all. If you want to do classic I would suggest not doing any shows and just try to grow slowly over the next few years. You have a good base but you need to add a lot of muscle to compete in classic. You also definitely need daily carbs and healthy fats in you as well if you want to grow optimally.

August (3 months) gives you no time to work with at all. If you want to do classic I would suggest not doing any shows and just try to grow slowly over the next few years. You have a good base but you need to add a lot of muscle to compete in classic. You also definitely need daily carbs and healthy fats in you as well if you want to grow optimally.
Thank you and God bless for the criticism . You’re definitely right and I agree , so moving to classic wouldn’t be smart although I worked very hard so I’ll probably still do the August show and it’s very close, but I’ll stay in Men’s physique for one last run and then work on really gaining some thick tissue with a long lay off . Any muscle groups I should focus on in terms of weaknesses?

Thank you and God bless for the criticism . You’re definitely right and I agree , so moving to classic wouldn’t be smart although I worked very hard so I’ll probably still do the August show and it’s very close, but I’ll stay in Men’s physique for one last run and then work on really gaining some thick tissue with a long lay off . Any muscle groups I should focus on in terms of weaknesses?

Sounds good. Honestly no as I think you're fairly balanced (a good thing) so just overall size in all areas so you don't need some specialized program just carry on building mass on your entire frame and you will be gtg. I can see you doing well.

Are you STUPID?

I think he is just taking the piss out of me because I once asked that (being nice though). I could only see 1 pic and to be fair he has a very feminine chin (plus the long flowing hair) so I thought at the time it was a ripped female. The are lot's of ripped females about. I then saw a full body pic and obviously realized it was a man.

So, if Mike Mentzer was a Viking, this is the hair he'd have

Looks bad ass , I'll take some. Do you accept bitcoin? :ROFLMAO:
Thanks man. Ive had a beard for like 14 years, but this is my first time ever really growing it long. My wife is a hair stylist and she wants me to grow it long enough that she can put some Viking braids in it. My family lineage is actually Viking from Denmark

Thanks man. Ive had a beard for like 14 years, but this is my first time ever really growing it long. My wife is a hair stylist and she wants me to grow it long enough that she can put some Viking braids in it. My family lineage is actually Viking from Denmark
Polska Poland and slavic but I grew up in the hood, nordic are germanic tribes too, we are very similar, remember who sacked Rome.

Sounds good. Honestly no as I think you're fairly balanced (a good thing) so just overall size in all areas so you don't need some specialized program just carry on building mass on your entire frame and you will be gtg. I can see you doing well.

thank you , elv ! I’ll plan for this . Praying to do well

thats truly awesome. Love hearing of others’ heritage. You should honestly do it and embrace the Viking . Would look cool imo

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws