over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Close up photos , my left and right arm. I will be 69 in December, I am on whole 36 egg per day diet, and I train my arms every day.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 90
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 89
Close up photos , my left and right arm. I will be 69 in December, I am on whole 36 egg per day diet, and I train my arms every day.
So train it like legs? I remember you said to train legs daily.
Reasoning for training arms daily?
Thanks emeric.

MS

What’s the whole day of eating? I ask because I hate eggs and am curious how you disperse the eggs throughout the day

What’s the whole day of eating? I ask because I hate eggs and am curious how you disperse the eggs throughout the day
Don’t get on a 36 egg diet if you hate eggs.

There’s a thing called steak that is at least 100x than chicken pooped eggs.

69 freaking years old and have better arms than 97% of the board yet they take every opportunity to laugh at you instead of shutting the fuck up and listening and learning! What you say is not sexy enough for them it has to be about a secret drug, a secret method, or just a fuck ton of drugs, and if anyone says different then they are lying.
I absolutely love when you post pics and shit all over these guys that laugh at you. I freaking LOVE IT!

What's shocking to me is the immense improvement I can see in your arms. You started training hard to increase their size and you have been highly successful! Anyone over 40 knows how hard it gets to do that. At 69 it's amazing IMO. Every picture you post, your arms look better.

How are you feeling these days, health wise? I bet you're feeling great too, with a healthy checkup at the doctor.

You give me hope.

What's shocking to me is the immense improvement I can see in your arms. You started training hard to increase their size and you have been highly successful! Anyone over 40 knows how hard it gets to do that. At 69 it's amazing IMO. Every picture you post, your arms look better.

How are you feeling these days, health wise? I bet you're feeling great too, with a healthy checkup at the doctor.

You give me hope.
I feel fantastic, my health is perfect, I do blood test every 3 months, and some times 8 weeks, to be sure that my total test is not high out or to low out of range, example a few moths ago I did when up to 15mg per day and my total level was high out of range, and some times I com down to 5mg per day and test my levels, so far everything is juts perfect. I am on very high protein diet.

69 freaking years old and have better arms than 97% of the board yet they take every opportunity to laugh at you instead of shutting the fuck up and listening and learning! What you say is not sexy enough for them it has to be about a secret drug, a secret method, or just a fuck ton of drugs, and if anyone says different then they are lying.
I absolutely love when you post pics and shit all over these guys that laugh at you. I freaking LOVE IT!
Thank you.

In the last 2 months my training intensity and frame time was increased, so I had to make some change with my diet. My daily protein is way up to over 400g, now I am on 4 meals each 100g + protein, Sundays I am on 300g. Still 36 eggs, I do add Micellar protein to my 9 whole eggs to make it 100g, and instead water I add 1 cup of A2 milk to have enough liquid to make the bland, still adding papaya or pineapple to my sakes, Sundays I eat normal foods , like a normal person. I cook my foods.

Sundays I train at home, very light whole body, is like geting ready to go on stage, like you do try to pump up all your muscles. I do this Sunday at 7 AM and 1 more time 7 evening.

The reason I am not eating beef, because is higher in iron and takes longer to digest. But if I would be allergic for eggs , I would definitely eat grass feed beef, they both , beef and whole eggs contains heme proteins.

Abstract​

Heme is a prosthetic group best known for roles in oxygen transport, oxidative catalysis, and respiratory electron transport. Recent years have seen the roles of heme extended to sensors of gases such as O2 and NO and cell redox state, and as mediators of cellular responses to changes in intracellular levels of these gases. The importance of heme is further evident from identification of proteins that bind heme reversibly, using it as a signal, e.g. to regulate gene expression in circadian rhythm pathways and control heme synthesis itself. In this minireview, we explore the current knowledge of the diverse roles of heme sensor proteins.
Keywords: Carbon Monoxide, Cytochromes, Gene Regulation, Heme, Nitric Oxide, Circadian Rhythms, Gas Sensors, Nuclear Receptors, Oxygen, Redox Sensor

The reason I am not eating beef, because is higher in iron and takes longer to digest. But if I would be allergic for eggs , I would definitely eat grass feed beef, they both , beef and whole eggs contains heme proteins.
Whatever you do, I respect. It obviously WORKED.

For daily arm workout what is sets/reps?

Oh, I never would! 2 eggs a day is pushing it for me! I eat steak, chicken, and shrimp all day.

just curious as to how/why someone would eat that many eggs

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner