over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

A 13 year old girl compared to most here but I just hit a goal of mine and I did it on low doses which I’m proud of. I have to turn my attention to shoulder surgery coming up now to re-attach my labrum so I can return to complete upper body training next year I hope.
What was considered low doses?? Whatch run? Look good tho bro

What was considered low doses?? Whatch run? Look good tho bro
Usually 70-140mg Test a week with 12-16 weeks a year adding 200-400mg primo and recently added 100mg trestolone with primo/test. No more than 500mg total a week. I need lower doses or I get side effects and it ruins my lifestyle.

Thank u, I'm 25

Every year it's improved a little bit. Drastic changes stopped happening because the approaches that I take. But I still continue to refine my training, and diet
25!!??? never woulda guessed that.
man, keep going. i dont recommend juicing ur brains out but over time increase all things and by time u are 30-35 years old yowza!?
-F

Impressive. I think you probably have a good 10 years of decent growth left.boy. You have great muscle maturity too, you look like you've been pumping iron a lot longer. Sounds like you are trying to stay healthy too. That's most important.

Have you competed? Looks like you'd do well. How does your lower body look?

You look a bit like Brad, bboy.

Legs are ok (barely tall enough to get them in the mirror 🤷‍♂️), I have a torn acl and meniscus in my left knee from last year so I've slowly worked back up to squatting 3 plates for working sets recently (not a good idea and promoting arthritis, but knee is functional), and doing other stuff like slow tempos and cluster sets on hacks to stimulate growth

Never competed; I just do this for fun.

Appreciate the kind words, but I wouldn't put myself in Bboy's league. He's been training longer than I've been alive lol

Same goes for a lot of older vets on here; there are guys with some gnarly physiques who don't post much on here anymore. Some have sadly passed away too which sucks; I still have PMs in my inbox from guys who are no longer with us who had some killer physiques

This thing keeps me centered, and aligned more than anything else; I have a weird personality like many who do this. The physique is a nice bonus, but the structure it brings, and personal satisfaction of hitting those mini goals is worth more than anything else.

IMG_9312.jpg

Fffffuuuuuuu, srs? I took you about my age, mid 30s

Great physique, dude, no matter what you plan on doing with it
That's what I'm talking about ^^^^ FUCKING SAVAGE!

GREAT physique!
Everything flows very nicely. You look very good and are pleasing to the eye, not off putting but obtainable.

I would take that look any season.

Bottom line, you look great!
25!!??? never woulda guessed that.
man, keep going. i dont recommend juicing ur brains out but over time increase all things and by time u are 30-35 years old yowza!?
-F

Much appreciated, thank you!

Legs are ok (barely tall enough to get them in the mirror), I have a torn acl and meniscus in my left knee from last year so I've slowly worked back up to squatting 3 plates for working sets recently (not a good idea and promoting arthritis, but knee is functional), and doing other stuff like slow tempos and cluster sets on hacks to stimulate growth

Appreciate the kind words, but I wouldn't put myself in Bboy's league. He's been training longer than I've been alive lol

Same goes for a lot of older vets on here; there are guys with some gnarly physiques who don't post much on here anymore. Some have sadly passed away too which sucks; I still have PMs in my inbox from guys who are no longer with us who had some killer physiques

This thing keeps me centered, and aligned more than anything else; I have a weird personality like many who do this. The physique is a nice bonus, but the structure it brings, and personal satisfaction of hitting those mini goals is worth more than anything else.

View attachment 140478

No you have definitely made big improvements over the last year. You always looked great but you have levelled up recently and found what works for you and it shows. Great work matey.

Legs are ok (barely tall enough to get them in the mirror , I have a torn acl and meniscus in my left knee from last year so I've slowly worked back up to squatting 3 plates for working sets recently (not a good idea and promoting arthritis, but knee is functional), and doing other stuff like slow tempos and cluster sets on hacks to stimulate growth

View attachment 140478
Legs match the upper body in size too. Great job keeping them like that with such a knee injury. I hope your knee doesnt get any worse. Maybe some on here might have some tips on how to train your legs without tearing it up more. I never had such an injury so dont know what I would do. Sounds and looks like you have a pretty good idea already.

After following up @thethinker48 post, I no longer feel like posting an update and it actually is making me reconsider even competing this year :ROFLMAO:

Partially joking, as I really was thinking last couple days of not competing. Just going through the phase of prep where all I see is weaknesses, and not happy with what I achieved in the last year.

Been back at the gym for ten days now. The last week or so, I started pushing a bit harder regarding diet/cardio etc.
I was stuck fluctuating between 244lbs and 247lbs the last 3 weeks or so. Was hoping it was a recomp from finally being at a real gym, but I don't have the time to find out. So in the last 7 days I adjusted my diet, which is currently 315 Protein, 154 Carbs, 32g Fats for approximately 2169 Calories. All my carbs are pre/intra/post workout, rest of the meals are pretty much protein and veggies. Been doing this for about a week, and finally dropped to 241.4 as of this morning. Will continue for a couple more days as I as I want to hit the milestone of 240, then refeed by adding carbs back into my meals for a day or two and probably repeat the process.

Main reason why I’m pushing hard, is I pretty much have until August 11th to decide whether I will do North Americans or just focus on Canadian Nationals which is 2 weeks later (Sept 18, so currently NA 5 weeks, CN 7 weeks). With the borders closed, and having to fly, I don’t want to commit unless I know I’m going to be very competitive. As to why I have to decide by August 11th, is because of the extra $250 USD late registration fee. With travel and all other expenses, I can’t justify spending $500 for registration for just a single class. That’s like $10K Canadian :ROFLMAO: j/k

Anyways, enough of the dear diary post. Here is a pic from this morning, cheered me up a bit as I'm starting to see some progress/changes.

ZSKaGefl.jpg

219 here.

Grinding day by day. I do land surveying for typically 10 hours a day, sometimes up to 12, which can make it a real motherfucker to get to the gym after working all day in the 90 degree heat. But for right now I definitely can't complain, there's nothing like doing hard work in nature, love it. Eventually when I get sick of busting my ass with hard labor I want to get into health/life coaching as a career, I'm finishing up online classes for that currently. And I've got some big ideas as we keep progressing forward in health and medicine. As psychedelic medicine keeps moving forward (and more people start microdosing as I have) and with all the biometric technology that is headed our way, the entire way we view health is going to change into something we cant even begin to imagine or fathom. I currently wear a whoop to track my day to day strain and recovery. It has literally changed the game for me. I was so unaware how so many things affect sleep/rest and how I actually wasn't recovering worth a fuck, even though I thought I was. Podcasts have also leveled up my game. Andrew Huberman and especially Lex Friedman (I urge anyone who wants to see what's coming listen to Lex Friedman and Bryan Johnson who owns Kernel, it'll blow your mind), amazing podcasts in regards to health. Still doing advanced DC and it never gets old. 6 meals a day, listen to my body. I feel fucking fantastic. Life is good.

Attachments

• PXL_20210730_001550150.jpg
    PXL_20210730_001550150.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 100
  • PXL_20210721_190906699.jpg
    PXL_20210721_190906699.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 100
219 here.

Grinding day by day. I do land surveying for typically 10 hours a day, sometimes up to 12, which can make it a real motherfucker to get to the gym after working all day in the 90 degree heat. But for right now I definitely can't complain, there's nothing like doing hard work in nature, love it. Eventually when I get sick of busting my ass with hard labor I want to get into health/life coaching as a career, I'm finishing up online classes for that currently. And I've got some big ideas as we keep progressing forward in health and medicine. As psychedelic medicine keeps moving forward (and more people start microdosing as I have) and with all the biometric technology that is headed our way, the entire way we view health is going to change into something we cant even begin to imagine or fathom. I currently wear a whoop to track my day to day strain and recovery. It has literally changed the game for me. I was so unaware how so many things affect sleep/rest and how I actually wasn't recovering worth a fuck, even though I thought I was. Podcasts have also leveled up my game. Andrew Huberman and especially Lex Friedman (I urge anyone who wants to see what's coming listen to Lex Friedman and Bryan Johnson who owns Kernel, it'll blow your mind), amazing podcasts in regards to health. Still doing advanced DC and it never gets old. 6 meals a day, listen to my body. I feel fucking fantastic. Life is good.
Hard & Lean! Making me miss living in the Woods! Need to go mountain biking! Looking good !

Max

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner