over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic

Well you are living proof that AAS is not magic.

Lol oh man... To his credit maybe it's underdosed or fake?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

why r u cruising do you have hormone issues? i would lay off the drugs for a while and focus on mastering your diet. you dont need peps for fat loss stop looking to drugs just my .02

why r u cruising do you have hormone issues? i would lay off the drugs for a while and focus on mastering your diet. you dont need peps for fat loss stop looking to drugs just my .02

who said anything about drugs? i just posted a pic and wanted some opinions thats all. nothing more nothing less

i guess my cruise dose is me "looking to drugs" lol:rolleyes:

i guess my cruise dose is me "looking to drugs" lol:rolleyes:

Dude you switch drugs and cycles just about every other week when you had your log going, just like your diet, training and everything else.

How many threads have you made askin about drugs?

And how long you been truly "cruising" for? 2 days?

Dude you switch drugs and cycles just about every other week when you had your log going, just like your diet, training and everything else.

How many threads have you made askin about drugs?

And how long you been truly "cruising" for? 2 days?

not exactly pal. this thread was not asking about drugs, ill say that again this thread WAS NOT ASKING ABOUT DRUGS. a respected member here brought up peps, which was nice of him to offer a suggestion, i then inquired about what he recommended.

thats it, nowhere in the title was i asking anything, let alone about drugs. i know you may not be fond of me, but chill out and stop accusing me of something im not doing. ive been cruising over a month. since middle of may fyi

I think you have body dysmorphia. You always say how your friends say your jacked and how your so big etc. No disrespect meant I just don't get it. I think you need to go back to the drawing board and stop changing everything and just stick to the basics. You don't needs drugs to diet you just need to stop changing everything and stick to a plan.

I think you have body dysmorphia. You always say how your friends say your jacked and how your so big etc. No disrespect meant I just don't get it. I think you need to go back to the drawing board and stop changing everything and just stick to the basics. You don't needs drugs to diet you just need to stop changing everything and stick to a plan.

ya i definitely do, but dont we all lol? and again this thread was just me posting a pic for members to see thats it. had no intentions of this turning into a "drug thread":banghead:

Last edited:
ya i definitely do, but dont we all lol? and again this thread was just me posting a pic for members to see thats it. had no intentions of this turning into a "drug thread":banghead:

Yes but most on here think they are tiny and are actually big/huge... your the opposite. This doesn't have to be a drug thread it's just you bring them up all the time and every question you have in private or on your own threads pertains to drugs. So guys are gonna bring them up when you post pics of yourself and your not in the best of shape. People are merely trying to steer you onto the right path. What did you expect people to say?

You sent me over 100 pm's in one month and nearly all those pm's were about drugs and your numerous plans you had regarding drugs. I know you done the same with atleast 10 guys so that's why I am sure some of them have commented on this thread.

Yes but most on here think they are tiny and are actually big/huge... your the opposite. This doesn't have to be a drug thread it's just you bring them up all the time and every question you have in private or on your own threads pertains to drugs. So guys are gonna bring them up when you post pics of yourself and your not in the best of shape. People are merely trying to steer you onto the right path. What did you expect people to say?

You sent me over 100 pm's in one month and nearly all those pm's were about drugs and your numerous plans you had regarding drugs. I know you done the same with atleast 10 guys so that's why I am sure some of them have commented on this thread.

so im tiny is what ur getting at lol?! thats the thing tho i didnt even mention drugs! pesty brought up peptides, so i was curious what he recommended dose wise. why is that a bad thing?

so im tiny is what ur getting at lol?! thats the thing tho i didnt even mention drugs! pesty brought up peptides, so i was curious what he recommended dose wise. why is that a bad thing?

Obviously your not tiny you just talk about yourself like your a big jacked up guy. Anyway it's getting silly now. I just think your past behavior makes people question you. I can see a lot of guys you sent pm's liking posts on this thread.

Did you expect guys to say you looked jacked? Or that you need to lose body fat? Or both? I don't think this thread is your normal pic thread. I know how you over analyse everything. Why I am even posting... off this thread no point... keep doing your thing.

not exactly pal. this thread was not asking about drugs, ill say that again this thread WAS NOT ASKING ABOUT DRUGS. a respected member here brought up peps, which was nice of him to offer a suggestion, i then inquired about what he recommended.

thats it, nowhere in the title was i asking anything, let alone about drugs. i know you may not be fond of me, but chill out and stop accusing me of something im not doing. ive been cruising over a month. since middle of may fyi

you have too much fat and not enough muscle to be using ANYTHING other than proper diet and consistent proper training with enough rest.

Lmao blackstang being a retard on every forum. You love PMing annoying shit to people on forums all across the intenet! You love it bro!

Here's my 2 cents lol for what its worth

Keep cruising for a long while and figure out what u want and if its size. Eat everything and if its to lean out. Get your diet on track. Iv been down the same road lol. And unless you're ready to take huuuge doses fuck the drugs for now.

And everyone telling him not to lean on the drugs is funny lol most ppl on here lean on drugs huge myself included lol

Get back to basics bro take a few months min off and just cruise you can make strength gains on 100 test despite what ppl might tell ya.

And you look decent for cruisin for a month on 100 test lol

fatstang at it again

at least this time you're not pming ppl for sources

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws