over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic

I think somebodys feelings are gonna be hurt because they got hit with the reality stick more then once.These posts made me laugh out loud.

Blackstang your physique hasn't changed in over 2 years from the pics I remember over at MFF......In that time you could've made some real progress. It just goes to show you have very little knowledge on diet and can't stick to proper plan.......either that or you train like a total noob

I can almost guarantee you are going to ask for pics, I will gladly show you too. I've made considerable changes in a short period of time, reason being I got the diet down. You act like it's all the drugs that will get you where you want, but forget the main ingredient in the whole muscle process...DIET!

Blackstang your physique hasn't changed in over 2 years from the pics I remember over at MFF......In that time you could've made some real progress. It just goes to show you have very little knowledge on diet and can't stick to proper plan.......either that or you train like a total noob

I can almost guarantee you are going to ask for pics, I will gladly show you too. I've made considerable changes in a short period of time, reason being I got the diet down. You act like it's all the drugs that will get you where you want, but forget the main ingredient in the whole muscle process...DIET!

First of all how do you know who I am, or that I'm the same person who was at mff? And I've definitely changed my physique for the better in two years.

Is this blackstang dude the same guy as dfresh?

you got me Blackstang....must not have been you than....my bad

looking like the low test HIGH anabolic s worked!:confused:;sleeping-

lol! im not sure why anyone would expect serious gains with low test/high anabolics. im sure it looks great if your ALREADY a big guy...but imho,test is a must in the quest for size.

i would agree....imho you need more size. your going to have to learn how to eat bro.

lol

Anyone who knew dfresh will definitely understand this murder session.

Let's also not forget "Big D" from anasci.
His cover was blown over there a couple months back in his "I don't respond to drugs" thread or whatever that epic failure of a thread was called.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

lol! im not sure why anyone would expect serious gains with low test/high anabolics. im sure it looks great if your ALREADY a big guy...but imho,test is a must in the quest for size.

test alone isnt enough in this instance. A miracle is more like the drug which needs prescribing!

Let's also not forget "Big D" from anasci.
His cover was blown over there a couple months back in his "I don't respond to drugs" thread or whatever that epic failure of a thread was called.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Yes he has a different name on every forum and literally must be on the comp about 15 hours a day the amount of pm's he sends.

I love this place.Honesty is the best policy.Im 44 and am just starting to learn about diet,training and AAS.Thank u guy for all your knowledge.:headbang:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws