over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pics and an introduction...

The_Eviscerator

Newbies
Drgoodbody invited me over to this board and so far I really love it. Great info, experienced bros, and very little nonsensical bullshit posts... I have never competed, but I plan on it in next year. I need to gather some relevant info, so hopefully I can gleam a little bit from you guys. Well, here are are some recent pics... rip me shreds fellas.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Welcome !

Hey there buddy! Good to see you made it over here - and yeah, this is a great board for contest prep questions/comments.

Now I'm gonna get outta the way and let you get some constructive criticism.:eek: :D

DrG

Glad to have you aboard bro. Whats your stats like, you like to be around 6 foot, One criticism> work on your width in your back, your back is thick but work on the width too, when you hit that back double bi, you want people to notice it. You look like your going good, just add overall mass, like we all need to do. Hope you enjoy and learn alot from these guys, they know their shit!

gainingmass said:
Glad to have you aboard bro. Whats your stats like, you like to be around 6 foot, One criticism> work on your width in your back, your back is thick but work on the width too, when you hit that back double bi, you want people to notice it. You look like your going good, just add overall mass, like we all need to do. Hope you enjoy and learn alot from these guys, they know their shit!

5' 10" 218 in those pics (very water logged).

Yeah... I never really bothered to lean down and now I am noticing some flaws.... You are right, Deadlifts, Bent Rows and T-Bars have served me well, but the width is lacking a bit. I do Wide Pull-ups and several other vertical back lifts, but what would be your best suggestion for adding width? Overall mass is also something I know I need to even be remotely competitive. I figure it would be nice to add 10-15 pounds of lbm in the next year before hitting the stage.

in that side chest shot you look like a big Neo from the matrix and in that front pose you look like a big Clark Kent. wtf :)

Looking good bro

pitbull said:
in that side chest shot you look like a big Neo from the matrix and in that front pose you look like a big Clark Kent. wtf :)

Looking good bro

LOL... I have been hearing the Keanu Reeves thing for years (I guess it is better than looking like Drew Carrey)... As for the Clark Kent... you should see my brother, he looks just like Dean Cain.

You look real good, I wish I could stay that lean. But im not going to add much to what has been said but I would work on width enhancing body parts ie Shoulders, Lats. But you look damn good I wouldn't call it critisicm but just your next area to concentrate on. (I have the same weaknesses so if you figure out how to get those damn lats wider let me know)

Hypertrophyguy said:
You look real good, I wish I could stay that lean. But im not going to add much to what has been said but I would work on width enhancing body parts ie Shoulders, Lats. But you look damn good I wouldn't call it critisicm but just your next area to concentrate on. (I have the same weaknesses so if you figure out how to get those damn lats wider let me know)

Dude... shoulders and width are my project for the next 8 months... along with arms. Legs (other than working on separation) and chest are not a problem... but those are definitely the weaknesses I see. It is easy to get discouraged when you see guys like Phil Hernon posting pics...lol, but I have to remember that I am competing against myself. As long as I make myself better each year, I feel like I have already won.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws