over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pics from first show

big_byrd52

World Record Holder/Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
hey, i know its been a while since i was on the boards, been really busy latley. these are from the ;03 Eastern seaboard in GA. i placed 5th in the middles. i did most of ther diet on my own and made a lot of mistakes! i guess thats good in a way since now i have a better idea for how to do this next time. i was worried about making weighin so i did nt carb up untill after weigh in fri afternoon. If i had paid closer attention to my weight the last week i would have realized i had plenty of room to carb.

Sat before show, i weighed 190, that friday i was 171! i had no idea i would lose that much! by then it was too late. i didnt come in like i wanted to so am reluctant to post these, but its about self improvement right? next year will be different i hope.

looks pretty good to me. look bigger than 171. how tall are you? i am doing a show in the middles too. check your pm's!

TH

lookin great to me bro 5th isnt a bad spot im sure by your shape if you hadnt lost all that weight like you said you would have placed much higher

You have nothing at all to be ashamed of - you look great. Just learn how you make make improvemnts from this experience.

xcel

congrats you look great bro...this was my year for mistakes also
success

Nothing to be ashamed about bro you look good :) as the others have said we live and learn and aim to improve that goes for all of us :)

Overall the conditioning looks to be pretty good...just focus on putting on more size next year, and try (TRY, trust me I know its hard not to) to overdiet, like I do every year....

chris

damn bryd u look great. u look bigger when i saw u at the classic. i would have put u at 210 or so. see u at mr .tenn.

thanks for the responses.

chris u were right on, i lost 30 lbs including water the last 3 weeks trying to make up lost ground.

im at 235 now with abs still visable. i just started t3 at 50mcgs a day and clen currently at 80 ed. im trying to induce a mesomorph metabolism! basically what kiwi was doing but without the slin for now. when i first started the weight gain stalled out for a while, while i leaned out but now is rising again w/o the usual fat gain that acommpanies it. now, if i could could just get my hands on some equigen ild be set.

I'LL TELL YOU THE TRUTH.........

YOU DID WELL........I REMEMBER THE FIRST PICS YOU POSTED.....I WAS THINKING...UH, THIS GUY HAD BETTER PUT ON A LITTLE MUSCLE AND FILL IN THE GAPS A LITTLE BEFORE HE COMPETES....BUT YOU LOOK DAMB GOOD.......I AM IMPRESSED! :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws