over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pics from georgia 2003

Joe65

Newbies
These are some pics from the georgia 07/05/2003. I competed in the middleweights and ended up winning my weight class and the overall novice division. I was happy with the way I looked for my first show but I need to pack on alot more size this year to compete at some bigger shows.

Attachments

• ib186c240-dcd2-47ee-b129-07d5f40dafb9.jpeg
    ib186c240-dcd2-47ee-b129-07d5f40dafb9.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,358
pics

Attachments

• ia3a64083-802f-4d35-a162-7a863f2f663b.jpeg
    ia3a64083-802f-4d35-a162-7a863f2f663b.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,314
Last edited:
GREAT JOB ON YOUR FIRST SHOW!

I THINK YOU DID WELL.......NOTHING THERE THAT IS FUNKY LOOKING, NO REAL WEAKNESSES THAT WON'T BE FIXED WITH A LITTLE MORE MEAT ON YOUR BONES! YOU LOOK GOOD!:)

thanks for the responses guys, its always good to get feedback whether its good or not.

Hey joe, great job, keep it up! The way you look, you won't be getting any negative feedback :)

xcel

Look great Joe65! Keep it up!
My brother lives down in Marietta and I had stopped by a hardcore gym there called Coffee's gym. Hardcore down there!

yeah that is actually one of the gyms I train at. Its all old equipment and like a dungeon, great training atmosphere.

My brother lives down in Marietta and I had stopped by a hardcore gym there called Coffee's gym. Hardcore down there! [/B][/QUOTE]

You should have been to the old place before they moved, talk about a nasty, hardcore gym! Heard its went kinda soft since the move. Good ole' John still there yelling at people about paying dues?

Nice shape man!! good work

Right on, Joe!!!

Look great, man!!!

Did you just do the novice?...

Any back shots?...

What do you plan to bring up?...

-Randy

I never even payed to workout there my buddy always got me in with him, but I dont think half the members pay there monthly dues.
I have better pics but the files are to big. If anyone can tell me how to compress them I could post some better pics.
yeah I just did the novice b/c they would not allow us to do crossovers. I wanted to do the open too. I really need to bring up my calves and hams but I think I need to be thicker all over. I plan on doing the collegiate nationals next year and still gotta decide on a show to do before that. Thanks guys for all the good responses.

Last edited:
great job, i heard all the overall winners will be on the cover of Southern Muscle Plus. my buddy won the teen heavy and teen overall.

yeah I remember them saying we would be on the cover but I left early and did not stay for the picture so I dont know if they will put me on it. Your buddy looked good I remember him.

Joe,

This is Zach (3rd place junior middle weights), the guy that told you that competing as a novice was silly and you should have been in the open class. You looked great! Nice job.

I just got the tape from the comp yesterday and realized that you blew that overall class away. You probably had at least top 3 in the open class.

Glad to see you are moving onto the collegiate nationals. That's a tough show. What about the Georgia next year?

Take care,
Zach Marcy
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
thanks bro I appreciate it. I will proably do the georgia open next year, but the collegiate nationals is my main goal for the year. Gotta train hard as shit and come in sick looking at the nationals. great job at the gerogia man! When do plan on competing again?

That was my first show. I planned on joining the open class at light heavy and really screwed up my diet. I came down from 230lbs at 14% body fat to 175lbs and flat as hell. WAY overdieted.

My next show will probably be the Georgia next year. I plan on getting up to the 220's but keep it lean and not go above 10% body fat. That way I can drop 30lbs and look diesal on stage.

We should meet up sometime and train. Take care... and once again, great job.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear