over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pics from Mex Vacation

knucklehed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
One of my favorites. On the beach in Playa Del Carmen, in front of the Blue Parrot. The Mrs and a bucket of DosXs

Last edited:
Our feet on vacation

The Mrs is an Artist :D

Last edited:
Hanging out @ Carlos and Charlie's

after the nachos

Last edited:
on the streets

The Mayan Warrior

Last edited:
The Mrs in our condo

Working from Mex via Blackberry
The hair was only $40

Last edited:
Just us

having loads of fun

Last edited:
Brings back great memories. My wife and I have been down there a couple of times and we love it. We will be going again in Oct...hopefully it doesn't get wiped out by a hurricane.

great pics, i'll be going down to Monterrey in Sep.

great pics !!

mex sounds a nice place but sooooo far from where I live lol

I wish I'll go next year in Cancun though ...

wow you guys both look great. you guys' seem to have a relationship that would make most jealous. me and my girl went to cozumel in jan, i believe it was fairly close to where you guys went because we overheard some people talking about going to that place, apparently you have to take a ferry to get there???

apparently its a little more like the real mexico than cancun or cozumel which are the main tourist areas.

if you feel like elaboarting i would like to know more, how your vacaion was, what were some good spots to visit etc, i would like to go back there a little later this year.

take care,

Looks like a great time , your so danm dark it looks like protan geeez nice work on that, the 1st pic looks like the carona comercial where the dude throws his phone in the ocean , ive been all over mexico Cozumel ,Cabo San Lucas , Cancun , Baja and Puerto Viarta . never been to Playa del carmen? looks nice tho , great pics must have been a real enjoyable and relaxing vacation .

You guys look great!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Got Juice said:
wow you guys both look great. you guys' seem to have a relationship that would make most jealous. me and my girl went to cozumel in jan, i believe it was fairly close to where you guys went because we overheard some people talking about going to that place, apparently you have to take a ferry to get there???

apparently its a little more like the real mexico than cancun or cozumel which are the main tourist areas.

if you feel like elaboarting i would like to know more, how your vacaion was, what were some good spots to visit etc, i would like to go back there a little later this year.

take care,

Thanks GJ,
Our relationship makes most people sick, but I wouldn't trade it for anything :p
We have been to Playa a few times now. It is our favorite vacation spot. We discovered it when on vacation in Cancun. We decided to check out the famous reefs of Cozumel. Typically this mean going to Playa to catch the ferry that goes to Cozumel. We had some extra time to spend after the Ferry brought us back to the main land 'Playa Del Carmen.'
Anyway that was 6 years ago. Back then Playa was as you descibed, 'more like real Mexico". Unfortunately we were not the only people who liked the place and now it is the fastest growing area on the Mayan Riviera. Our favorite spot to hang -ut is the Blue Parrot. It has a large beach front, Nice dining area and huge open air bar that provides service to the nicest lounge-chairs along that strech of beach. Most importantly there is music, sometimes live Reggae right on the beach.
This last trip we rented a condo in the Playa Car develpment. About $800 for the week. Right on the beach, big pool, swim-up bar all over looking the beautiful Caribbean water. And located just 400 yards from the Pier, Senior Froggs, Carlos and Charlie's and a beautiful mall area. Another nice thing about Playa is that you can jump on the ferry when ever you want and check out Cozumel for the day.
Happy Vacationing
KH

Looks like you two had a great time. Good pics!

Playa is a funtime. My wife and I had our honeymoon in the Mayan Riviera and spent one day in Playa. We had a blast with the locals and going into the shops. Carlos and Charlies is always a fun place. That pic brings back memories.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws