over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pics from today

marilyn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I'm a few days out from show in Orlando....I have to say it took alot more this time to get as motivated, due to many outside obligations and commitments, but I'm in and now very excited, motivated, and feel I can compete in this show....

Next year, I wont do two early in the year, then one late..it was harder than I tought it would be..but doable....I learned alot from Phil H, and still incorporate most of his plan...it seems to agree with me:)..I used LBA's more towards the end this time..it's so good, expecially when craving something sweet.....also, why in the hell did I stop using Humanofort, the real stuff.....last year, I felt great! Took it daily, and only got a cold that lasted a few days....you best believe I'm on it now....thanks Em;)

my goal is to at least be a National Level Competitor, hopefully within two years...we'll see:)

doc sm side.JPG

doc sm side2.JPG

web side.JPG

web sm back2.JPG

Last edited:
Looking good!

Marylin,

You are looking great. I gotta say i love reading posts by you and tony, they are always so positive.

Keep up the awesme work and good luck in the show.

nsb

You are doing great. You look fantastic and you should most definitely reach your goal imo. Good luck!

Outstanding Marilyn, your dedication to the sport will get you to your goals and you will be a National Winner. It is very refreshing to see a couple both dedicated to the sport.

thanks so much guys..it is always helpful to me to read your encouraging kind words...especially the last weeks, or days....

I love to come on and get inspired by others stories, and physical transformations, as well as mental, so I hope to help others in the same manner....

on another note...I will start my count down to lots pizza!!

Marilyn first let me say that I have been very impressed with the changes that you have made to your physique in such a short time period. Also I think your goal is something that will be achieved with the dedication that you have shown to your passion.

Also please be sure to continue to enjoy the process as you do today as you move up the ranks because this year I have watched many great competitors quit the sport after shows where they didn't place as well as they had hoped at the National level. Your attitude and enjoyment of the sport is why you have been so successful and if you stay with what has gotten you so far all ready you will continue to enjoy the sport no matter what happens.

Dusty

thanks Dave..and enjoy your slice..., or slices..I could never eat just one:)..Its a little scarry how much I can eat when not dieting:eek:

Dusty

Marilyn first let me say that I have been very impressed with the changes that you have made to your physique in such a short time period. Also I think your goal is something that will be achieved with the dedication that you have shown to your passion.

Also please be sure to continue to enjoy the process as you do today as you move up the ranks because this year I have watched many great competitors quit the sport after shows where they didn't place as well as they had hoped at the National level. Your attitude and enjoyment of the sport is why you have been so successful and if you stay with what has gotten you so far all ready you will continue to enjoy the sport no matter what happens.

Dusty

I really appreciate your thoughts..and yes, I do really enjoy it, and get into it.

I have found that competing can be fun if you stay true to yourself.

I don't know who put that tag down there that says "shame about the face" But you are an ignorant F#$K!! Evidentually you don't know what a natural beauty looks like. Marilyn raises 2 teenager boys and works full time and loves her husband. She is one hell of a woman! This is Professional Muscle Forum, act like it!:mad:

Sorry Marilyn, best wishes for your show!:)

Last edited:
Pesty

I don't know who put that tag down there that says "shame about the face" But you are an ignorant F#$K!! Evidentually you don't know what a natural beauty looks like. Marilyn raises 2 teenager boys and works full time and loves her husband. She is one hell of a woman! This is Professional Muscle Forum, act like it!:mad:

no, sweat..I'm not sure where you saw that, but thanks for having my back, although, I don't think of my self as outer beauty, but inner, so it really wouldn't have affected me in anyway....if I were to respond, I would only say that I was the ugly duckling girl growing up, so I'm quite happy with my looks now:D but thanks budddy:) what freaking fire you have! I hate for someone to mess with your lady:)

no, sweat..I'm not sure where you saw that, but thanks for having my back, although, I don't think of my self as outer beauty, but inner, so it really wouldn't have affected me in anyway....if I were to respond, I would only say that I was the ugly duckling girl growing up, so I'm quite happy with my looks now:D but thanks budddy:) what freaking fire you have! I hate for someone to mess with your lady:)

Actually, it got removed. I don't like disrespectful people, as you can tell.:D

Thanks Greg I agree and just to add we also have a teenage daughter.

and let there be more shame if they are talking about the same face I have been looking at for the last 17 years

Attachments

• marilyne.jpg
    marilyne.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,004
Beautiful body on a classy, intelligent woman. You look fantastic Marilyn.

You look great girl!! Congrats on your accomplishments!!

Obviously beautiful!! Thumbs up to you Marilyn and Aeliop! Glad you are both members here! You two are lucky to have a great family as well:)

holy cow

since you took the last photo you've made some impressive change. especially considering it was such a short period of time.

Best of luck in the competition. :D

looking great Marilyn, best of luck with your show :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131