over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pics from today

wow!

good morning, or good evening to you all....it was nice to wake up and read your kind words and encouraging advise..thank you:)

I will continue on...did not sleep much last night, but I can hang..lots going on at work.....still managed to get to the Gym by 5:30 am and pushed through legs and 10 min cardio....all I could do this morning:(

good morning, or good evening to you all....it was nice to wake up and read your kind words and encouraging advise..thank you:)

I will continue on...did not sleep much last night, but I can hang..lots going on at work.....still managed to get to the Gym by 5:30 am and pushed through legs and 10 min cardio....all I could do this morning:(

1) you're up too early again.
2) I found you on linked in Earlier by accident. I was looking for a real estate guy in FL for my brother as he's trying to sell properties out in the bahamas through him. and we cant remember his name then your name popped up out of nowhere. Random

Marilyn, you have had a great year, your body just keeps changing! You look awesome and keep going strong because the progress is great! Dang sleepless nights, hang in there and keep doing your thing.

1) you're up too early again.
2) I found you on linked in Earlier by accident. I was looking for a real estate guy in FL for my brother as he's trying to sell properties out in the bahamas through him. and we cant remember his name then your name popped up out of nowhere. Random

lol..yes I'm on several business, networking sites..its a great way to promote business, or amke business connections.....

and yes, up early again:(..I'm ok so far, had a few homeowners came in that kept me talking and on my feet......now to eat tuna, green beans with a sprinkle of garlic powder, and delicious extra virgin olive oil drizzled on top, yum, yum:)

Lenny

Marilyn, you have had a great year, your body just keeps changing! You look awesome and keep going strong because the progress is great! Dang sleepless nights, hang in there and keep doing your thing.

thank you so much:)...How are you today?

hang in there and keep up the good work. enjoy the process, learn about yourself and you ultimately have succeeded.

you are blessed with a great v-taper.

Alfresco

Marliyn,

I think you look great Marilyn. It's not easy
jumping though all the hoops that you; work,
life balance, etc . . . which makes it all the
more special. Keep up the great work. And
by the way, the fotos are much improved as
is your figure / physique.

thank you, yes, Tony used to say, if it was easy, everyone would be a good shape...or something like that:) We talk nothing alike, so I made myself laugh at that one.

You know, I almost contacted you, to please fix the pics, lol....I love the work you do.

hang in there and keep up the good work. enjoy the process, learn about yourself and you ultimately have succeeded.

thank you, and I will..good advise;)

Beautiful face, great physique you have the total package! You and Tony are a stunning couple. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Your posts are always uplifting, it`s great to see you both involved in the bodybuilding lifestyle.

Best regards,

Lycan

Beautiful body on a classy, intelligent woman. You look fantastic Marilyn.

Couldn't have said it better, Marylin! :)

You look great as always Marilyn. You have a very tough lady for doing so many shows, but keeping in shape year round is a great reward in itself.

You and Tony are a great inspiration to me and I'm sure many of the other members of this board as well.

Very elegant and look sharp!!!! Keep it up pretty gal!

gator

Marilyn, you look phenomenal. Especially after having to raise 2 teenagers with a full schedule. It is so amazing that you are this determined and focused with your traning. I'm going to show my wife your pics. We raised 2 teenage boys and maybe seeing how fantastic you look, will inspire her to start getting back in shape. :)

You are definitely BREATH TAKING, UNSPEAKABLY RIGHTEOUS! :D

Good Luck.. You are looking great. Keep up the good work!

every time you post a photo i check it out because you have done such a terrific job at transforming your body........and i think you are a knockout! very beautiful woman. tony is a lucky man! keep up the great work and positive attitude.

Looking fantastic Marilyn! And kudos to you for accomplishing this while juggling career, children and husband (I say that because my wife claims having a man in the house is like having another child around :D)

Looking crazy good Mailyn. your teenage daughers male friends surely must dig you.. in a good way..

Your kids are proud.... and lucky to have a mom and dad that are young at heart and attractive... not your average parents... My daughter is 3.5 years old.. Still a baby for the most part, my son 6 months..

Im plugging away atleast long enough to take her to the father daughter dance in school...Age is not slowing me down either.. I know i have not reached my best yet... Same with you.. You have many good years left :)

Ditto this! Good luck M!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner