over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pics from today

Thank you all, your words of encouragement always help get through the day:) just when I need it too, really, it's so awesome coming here to get to know you, and support each other like we do here..there isnt a board like this one with this many good people:)

And the knowledge and free advise for the younger in age, or ones just getting started is priceless.

Looking fantastic Marilyn! And kudos to you for accomplishing this while juggling career, children and husband (I say that because my wife claims having a man in the house is like having another child around :D)

yes, funny, but many times true...men can be little boys with their toys, but we have fun...

thank you

Looking crazy good Mailyn. your teenage daughers male friends surely must dig you.. in a good way..

Your kids are proud.... and lucky to have a mom and dad that are young at heart and attractive... not your average parents... My daughter is 3.5 years old.. Still a baby for the most part, my son 6 months..

Im plugging away atleast long enough to take her to the father daughter dance in school...Age is not slowing me down either.. I know i have not reached my best yet... Same with you.. You have many good years left :)

Alex, I can't believe your beautiful son is already 6 months!

I agree age should not slow you down either, I dont see that happening with your two beautiful children any time soon...

and yes, we are lucky. I have the best kids, and the best part is they really like to hang out with their parents...whether we are watching football, going out to eat, or hanging at home playing a games or watching TV. We make each other laugh all the time..I need laughter all the time, so I love comedy and can be a clown too:)

Looking great! Good luck this weekend......

Marilyn,

You look impresive. Great work! Follow your dreams and go for it. Also you look very attractive and a beautiful smile. I wish you all the best.

Chef

BigChef

Marilyn,

You look impresive. Great work! Follow your dreams and go for it. Also you look very attractive and a beautiful smile. I wish you all the best.

Chef

thank you:) Very kind..How are you? We were wondering what you were up to, haven't heard from you on here much lately. I hope you are well:)

Alex, I can't believe your beautiful son is already 6 months!

I agree age should not slow you down either, I dont see that happening with your two beautiful children any time soon...

and yes, we are lucky. I have the best kids, and the best part is they really like to hang out with their parents...whether we are watching football, going out to eat, or hanging at home playing a games or watching TV. We make each other laugh all the time..I need laughter all the time, so I love comedy and can be a clown too:)

Thanks Marilyn... My kids are so little but are a ton of fun... especially my son right now.. All he does is smile, kick around and want to play.. he is scooting and rolling.. not crawling yet. My daughter is growing up so fast.. shes talking so much.. I have be careful what i say as she is pretty smart. I cant wait untill they get older so we can do a lot together.

Like you.. I want to have that close relationship with them.. I want them to be proud of me and my wife and hang out with us.. Even work out with us... And if im still competing .... i want them to come to my shows to see Dad compete.. I will be old but I want to make them proud.. My kids actually are one reason that keeps me going. I want to be able to protect them and have the energy to play with them whenever they want..

You have always looked great. Since i have been a member here.. you and Tony have always been good role models to the younger members. Keep doing what your doing.. Its making you and your whole family proud

well..

everything has already been said!
so ill just stick to my usual comment lol.. BEAUTIFUL!

awwww.

thank you:)

I think you should post pics every day since you titled it "pics from today". :D

Well, not perfect, but I'm happy with my legs, and other developing parts..I believe I will get better...no matter what even if just for myself:)

I had Tony take these just now..

001.JPG 002.JPG

003.JPG 004.JPG

I did post these all by myself, and placed them side by side....Believe me, thats a BIG deal that I didn't have to call Tony, or Alfresco:)

jesus...

" cant think of anything to say"

Sheesh...Incredible!!:D:eek:

You're conditioning is getting better day by day!! Great work out of ya!!:)

Absolutely hot!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity