advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[PICS] IFBB World Championships Amateurs. Crazy conditioning !

Man, makes you wonder how close these guys are pushing that fine line where prep kills you. :eek:

Am I the only one that noticed the gyno on number 68 (from the second set of photos posted) and another guy in the third set of photo has some also.

Those guys diet their ass off. Also lets not forget that most of the best gyms in the world are in US (from price, the membership price, the amount and days of week that they are open, and...)

because we eat better food.. its all lean meat, wheat, rice, veggies, and not fried. kibeh or yebret are bodybuilding super foods in my experience.

It's called low to no carb diets that are very hard, most don't get fat offseason either because they can't afford to eat as much as we do. Offseason they eat as much as can be afforded and the rest goes to gear. So they can diet on a primarily pro and veggie diet for 8-10 weeks and be lean as hell I would imagine. Not using strong aromitizing compounds such as test and tren the last few weeks, most of them are probably high amounts of winstrol and mast with anti e.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...2010-ifbb-world-amateur-overall-winner-8.html

You're welcome. Read the posts by buselmo. Everytime these threads come up its the same questions. Drugs, diet , training. One of the biggest reasons besides that is I believe that there is a weight class every 5 or 10 kg so everyone diets their ass off literally.

Ever heard of DNP? Enough said.

You'd start crying if you knew how less common DNP is over here compared to the US...

Muhkuh is right BigDM.... you are presuming something that is very unlikely. You guys should be searching and finding this stuff yourself, but I digress...I will share my notes I took the time to record last year. This is from Buselmo...who lived over there and shared a lot of info about middle eastern practices...

--------buselmo on middle eastern bodybuilders....
cypionate in the offseason at 400-600 mg, but still it isn't a favorite.
gear wise
offseason: a little cypionate, lots of deca, dbol, anadrol, EQ, insulin, GH
contest prep: no test..maybe a little prop here and there, about 300 mg... lots of tren hex, eq,
primo, winny, masteron, gh, slin, clen, T3, T4, and ephedrine... they never heard of DNP.

I'm always very curious about their cardio regimen.

How much cardio they do or do they ever do any cardio?

Even the Asian competitors seem to be very well shaped.

I would think an interesting way to find out what they do differently is not only speak directly to them but to also perhaps go on THEIR message boards or websites and see what is popular in the ways of training/aas/nutrition , so if your familiar with some of the middle eastern languages / Asian languages then it would be interesting.

very impressive, but why dont these physiques travel well into the us and on ifbb pro stages?

not sure why they are only seen like this at the worlds, but not somewhere else.

very impressive, but why dont these physiques travel well into the us and on ifbb pro stages?

not sure why they are only seen like this at the worlds, but not somewhere else.

travel expenses

lack of supp contracts

Muhkuh is right BigDM.... you are presuming something that is very unlikely. You guys should be searching and finding this stuff yourself, but I digress...I will share my notes I took the time to record last year. This is from Buselmo...who lived over there and shared a lot of info about middle eastern practices...

--------buselmo on middle eastern bodybuilders....
cypionate in the offseason at 400-600 mg, but still it isn't a favorite.
gear wise
offseason: a little cypionate, lots of deca, dbol, anadrol, EQ, insulin, GH
contest prep: no test..maybe a little prop here and there, about 300 mg... lots of tren hex, eq,
primo, winny, masteron, gh, slin, clen, T3, T4, and ephedrine... they never heard of DNP.

I stand corrected. I took it for granted that access to dnp is easy most of us. Thank you giving me a different perspective. Given that fact, my hat is off to them for the tyoe of conditioning they present on stage.

I'm always very curious about their cardio regimen.

How much cardio they do or do they ever do any cardio?

Over here cardio was like hyped the last 15 (?) years ...they/we did wayyy to much of it (so many guys were just flat on stage and didn't know why ...they thought it's some kind of carbloading problem :banghead: ) but during the last years everybody reconsiders those conservative BS prep tactics and cardio starts to disappear more and more.

I guess Europe is following the US here ...probably this includes higher drug doses as well.

travel expenses

lack of supp contracts

most people turn pro and are pro without supp contracts and most dont pull any money from it anyway, just product

so that leaves travel expenses, which if one were to want to be an ifbb pro, or believe they have a chance to become one, is something that comes with the territory.
I guess i dont see the dominance that everyone is talking about because the top of the ifbb stage is not full of competitors from all over the world.

I see france, germany, caribean in the top 10 of the olympia, but the rest (7) are from the usa

How does a judge even make a decision... lol.

When I look at some of them I feel like Im looking at a cadaver....fucking PT School...:banghead:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws