over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pics of Brandon Stinn @ NPC AZ OPEN

DR.NINJA

Newbies
This was his 2nd show, took 2nd in the light-heavy's... (22 competitors in the class) He's 26, 5'7, 193lbs... I think he's got a great shot at becoming pro!! What do you guys think?? Areas of improvement??

Attachments

• DSC_0631.JPG
    DSC_0631.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 1,042
  • DSC_0637.JPG
    DSC_0637.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 840
  • DSC_0644.JPG
    DSC_0644.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 760
  • DSC_0649.JPG
    DSC_0649.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 691
More pics...

Attachments

• DSC_0654.JPG
    DSC_0654.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 710
  • DSC_0662.JPG
    DSC_0662.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 665
  • DSC_0664.JPG
    DSC_0664.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 622
he has a really good balanced physique.. The only weaknesses is maybe if he improved his conditioning a tad and worked on his chest.. other than that great physique

I really like his rear double bicep pose.

He looks damn good in that one. :cool:

I competed against Brandon this weekend. We were in the same room together between the PJ and night show along with Keepittous who won the overall. I knew it was between those two for the class. Brandon is the epitome of what fantastic genetics will yield. This isn't a shot at him at all when I say this but rather a very big compliment....if he took things more seriously he would be a major threat. We were talking back stage and this guys eating cookies and junk the day before just kinda with no worries about anything at all. If he was about 5lbs lighter...lights out! Nice guy too.

I believe so yes........a future pro for sure

That is only his second show ever. In 2008 he won the overall at the Western Regional his first time ever competing. He was harder in 2008 in my opinion but still carries all that muscle.

National caliber physique, for sure.

He was holding of water at least at the PJ, visibly not so terribly, but evident by the fact that was sweating as much as I've seen anyone sweat on stage. (It was like someone was behind him pouring it over him.. LOL)

He was in the same class as keepittous who won the overall and was BONE dry. (I talked briefly with one of the judges today who said that keepittous was the driest competitor he'd ever seen in person and this judge has been around bodybuilding for probably 30yr and has been a high level competitor himself.)

Drop 5lb of fat, dry him out and he'd have won the show and I can easily see him placing top 5 at the USA's this weekend.

-S

National caliber physique, for sure.

He was holding of water at least at the PJ, visibly not so terribly, but evident by the fact that was sweating as much as I've seen anyone sweat on stage. (It was like someone was behind him pouring it over him.. LOL)

He was in the same class as keepittous who won the overall and was BONE dry. (I talked briefly with one of the judges today who said that keepittous was the driest competitor he'd ever seen in person and this judge has been around bodybuilding for probably 30yr and has been a high level competitor himself.)

Drop 5lb of fat, dry him out and he'd have won the show and I can easily see him placing top 5 at the USA's this weekend.

-S

WOW.........that's the best complement I have ever heard in my entire life...I am a little chocked up..Thanks you for sharing that...I am a pretty modest and humble person and get embarrassed when I get compliments but that really made my day.........

This was his 2nd show, took 2nd in the light-heavy's... (22 competitors in the class) He's 26, 5'7, 193lbs... I think he's got a great shot at becoming pro!! What do you guys think?? Areas of improvement??

Yes he has some GREAT genetics..we actually talk for a long time back stage..Totally agree if he put even 90% into it "LOOK out"..esp after hearing the meal plain..he is also an extremely nice guy..

IN fact during Pre-J I actually asked him this question..? Are you doing this show as a warm up to the USA's and dropping your water for next week...? (In a friendly polite way)

Thanks for all the feedback guys!! You guys are the best!! If you're all wondering, he will not be competing at the USA's... He doesn't plan on doing a national level show untill sometime next year. He wants to make sure he's completely dialed in before going to nationals!!

WOW.........that's the best complement I have ever heard in my entire life...I am a little chocked up..Thanks you for sharing that...I am a pretty modest and humble person and get embarrassed when I get compliments but that really made my day.........

You're welcome, man. It was offered up to me by Peder Johansson, who is Kathy J's ex husband. Peder's a straight shooter and I didn't even ask him about that in particular.

FYI, there are several overall Mr. Arizona's who frequent this board and several who have won their class at that show and many who have placed top 5... guys like:

PhatBoi (several wt. class wins at least)
Hutch (overall 2007)
You (overall 2010)
Josh B
AWN

Who else?...

-S

he looked great...just dial it in conditioning wise and he will be tough to beat at national level

At 26, time is on Brandon's side and he has unlimited potential to climb the ladder. Can see him becoming pro in a few years.

Agree about holding water, can see that from the back. I would tweak a couple of the poses. Otherwise, he was balanced and has good proportions. The combo of genetics and being willing to build on it already makes him a champion. Wish him the best.

agreed, id say if he could present him self with better posing it would make a big difference.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws