over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pics of my jintropin direct from GenSci

So basically my recent goal has been to aquire a good amount of pharma grade HGH. US pharma is too expensive so I will have to wait a few more years until im a millionaire ;) to run that!
But i DO believe that chinese pharama companies such as GenSci and AnkeBio produce legit HG HGH.

I am in the process of aquiring some Ansomone from AnkeBio so i can do a head to head comparison with Jins VS Ansomone... Once that test is finished i will try and get a 2yr supply that way i don't have to deal with all these iffy shitty chinese generics with a million different color tops and fancy cover up boxes... I'm sick of guessing and frankly think i am somewhat foolish for injecting so much FAKE or Ultra low quality crap...

I'm not at home city now so don't have access to my usual lab. can someone recommend a good private lab company with the best prices and possible discount code?

I will definitely been in for this ride valley ,, im interested in Jins aswell as my route of administration requires Highest quality in which I can afford ,,,

the company is out of stock of the 10iu until May, so i got the 4iu ones

I noticed the little writing on the box says HK-59172 which is interesting since i got them from a pharamcy in Hong Kong that Gensci shipped to...

Oh the memories :rolleyes:

So basically my recent goal has been to aquire a good amount of pharma grade HGH. US pharma is too expensive so I will have to wait a few more years until im a millionaire ;) to run that!
But i DO believe that chinese pharama companies such as GenSci and AnkeBio produce legit HG HGH.

I am in the process of aquiring some Ansomone from AnkeBio so i can do a head to head comparison with Jins VS Ansomone... Once that test is finished i will try and get a 2yr supply that way i don't have to deal with all these iffy shitty chinese generics with a million different color tops and fancy cover up boxes... I'm sick of guessing and frankly think i am somewhat foolish for injecting so much FAKE or Ultra low quality crap...

I'm not at home city now so don't have access to my usual lab. can someone recommend a good private lab company with the best prices and possible discount code?

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

code: hagepuwr

valley did you get those kits from EMINENCE because they match up exactly to his pictures also are their 20 or 25 vials in the kit

how much wwere they straight off from the counter in china?

wish i had about 6k to buy enough kits for 5iu a day of those. hell i wish i had 3k to get the ug domestic stuff for 5iu day would suffice at the moment.

Just wonder if it would make that big a difference though really. They say it makes you feel great i hear but i imagine just a low dose of trt and nuvigil would do wonders that the gh might not make much a difference on how u feel.

Ansomone looks like good, use in chinese hospital and cheap prices direct from the lab

Have you checked this Jins? Are they pharma quality like seros...? Are they better than good chineses like rips, etc?
Thanks

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner