over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pics of Vespa before HGH mini cycle

Vespa103

Registered
Ok well I don't plan to compete, I like the look Pavol Jablovisky had in the late 90's, I am naturally a small frame(7 inch wrist), I am 210 in this pic, This is about how I look most of the summer(this pic is to show condition not size(arms are 18) tore left pec begining of summer. I am 28 work 9-5.

(long term)Goal(not next 40 day) is to have this condition at 225 year round while enjoying myself(I eat cheeseburgers, drink real coca cola). As soon as I can get GF to take a pic I will show one of muscle this is to show before bf. Started Fitropin today at 6iu I will post another pic at the end 40 days to see if any bf has been lost without dieting

Please note when I post comments(I am not a competitor or expert) what you see is me

Attachments

• MoreAbs.jpg
    MoreAbs.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5,392
Last edited:
hi, I am new user but I always read the forum,very interest forum, interests me this sort of experiment... I wait for the next photo ...good cycle!

Bye

210- 20 maybe?

what are your lifts?

Vespa103 said:
Ok well I don't plan to compete, I like the look Pavol Jablovisky had in the late 90's, I am naturally a small frame(7 inch wrist), I am 210 in this pic, This is about how I look most of the summer(this pic is to show condition not size(arms are 18) tore left pec begining of summer. I am 28 work 9-5.

(long term)Goal(not next 40 day) is to have this condition at 225 year round while enjoying myself(I eat cheeseburgers, drink real coca cola). As soon as I can get GF to take a pic I will show one of muscle this is to show before bf. Started Fitropin today at 6iu I will post another pic at the end 40 days to see if any bf has been lost without dieting

Please note when I post comments(I am not a competitor or expert) what you see is me

My weight fluctuates between 210-220. I tore my pec the begining of the summer so I do not go real heavy now. I warm up with 3 sets of 20 with 80's then 3 sets of 10-12 with 100s. Considering it has been 3 months I think that is pretty good. I have benched 385 a couple years back. Not sure on max this summer before I tore pec. I am hoping the GH helps heal things. I do not plan to go low heavy reps again ever. I am more concerned about develpment.(Getting to 19 on arms, seeing more vascularity, keeping a waist). I am 8 days in at 6iu I took this pic 5 days ago. I am hoping to see progress by day 40. If I have noticeable anything(bf,size,recovery) I will consider extending as I hear long cycles are needed but 40 I thought would be enough for something. I am also using Kexing which at 192 some people claim doesn't work so good. I will see and report back at the end. Of course including test,win,slin(on and off with this can't quit decide).

Attachments

• Back2.jpg
    Back2.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2,643
Keep us posted

Sorry about the pec tear. I agree on no max outs on bench, just stay with a good contolled weight on chest days and go for a few more reps each week until you are done. Eat big and good thru out and go with the test. Don't worry about the insulin unless u already have it.

wedge

Vespa103 said:
My weight fluctuates between 210-220. I tore my pec the begining of the summer so I do not go real heavy now. I warm up with 3 sets of 20 with 80's then 3 sets of 10-12 with 100s. Considering it has been 3 months I think that is pretty good. I have benched 385 a couple years back. Not sure on max this summer before I tore pec. I am hoping the GH helps heal things. I do not plan to go low heavy reps again ever. I am more concerned about develpment.(Getting to 19 on arms, seeing more vascularity, keeping a waist). I am 8 days in at 6iu I took this pic 5 days ago. I am hoping to see progress by day 40. If I have noticeable anything(bf,size,recovery) I will consider extending as I hear long cycles are needed but 40 I thought would be enough for something. I am also using Kexing which at 192 some people claim doesn't work so good. I will see and report back at the end. Of course including test,win,slin(on and off with this can't quit decide).

I AM INTERESTED IN HEARING ABOUT YOUR PROGRESS, VESPA.

GROW, GROW, GROW!

INJURIES SUCK. HOPE IT HEALS WELL.:)

Well I have only a couple days left, problem is my original pic was to show abs and this one is not the same shot so not sure how helpful

Hopefully I will get more next week and then post another same shot at the end of that. Not sure if I have gained any size but I can clearly say that I have had effects in forearms and hands, not quite sure how to describe but nothing I have ever had before did a couple cheet days at 12iu

Attachments

• 9.11.06.jpg
    9.11.06.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 7,663
Last edited:
absolutely no way to tell if theres any difference because the pics are too different.

Looking good bro, small waist big arms and chest and back looks thick, Id say youve done quite well keep at it.

Vespa103 said:
Well I have only a couple days left, problem is my original pic was to show abs and this one is not the same shot so not sure how helpful

Hopefully I will get more next week and then post another same shot at the end of that. Not sure if I have gained any size but I can clearly say that I have had effects in forearms and hands, not quite sure how to describe but nothing I have ever had before did a couple cheet days at 12iu

I think you have made good gains.

Lookin' really lean bro........

keep us posted on this, I'm very curious of the effects of GH in small doses. I was considering a really small dosed out regiment of like 2iu/day for 100 days.

(just noticed 2nd pic)

I think I can see an improvement in your arms although that flexed arm was hard too see in the first pic. Your looking good regardless.

Looks bloody good to me...Arms look much bigger, and your chest seems to be alot more pronounced....Keep it up mate..:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws