[PICS] Phil Heath on TNA Wrestling yesterday

soloartist56

Registered
philtna2.jpg

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I was flicking thru the chanels last night waiting on Walking Dead and saw him walking down the isle to the ring and was like WTF so I watched for 5min. He dwarfs every other musclebound guy around him... as he should haha

I was flicking thru the chanels last night waiting on Walking Dead and saw him walking down the isle to the ring and was like WTF so I watched for 5min. He dwarfs every other musclebound guy around him... as he should haha

I would be like WTF too if I just randomly go through channels and see him pop up there. lol.

He's has to pay his bills, I guess BB just isn't lucrative enough lol!

Looks like he fits right in that scene.

I would be like WTF too if I just randomly go through channels and see him pop up there. lol.

Same here, what a shocker!! Looks like he was having a blast out there:cool:

I've always wanted to do the wrestling thing.

Wondering if he got offered a lucrative wrestling contract would he take it.

Has anyone else noticed that it is easier for the African native to build muscle and run with a ball. And the north-man or Caucasian to comprehend or use reason. Am I wrong for asking, just in the scientific scenes. :banghead:

Too bad nobody watches TNA

Has anyone else noticed that it is easier for the African native to build muscle and run with a ball. And the north-man or Caucasian to comprehend or use reason. Am I wrong for asking, just in the scientific scenes. :banghead:

Uh WTF?!?

Putting aside poor taste, and stereotypical nature, what does any of that have to do with the thread topic?

Since you cannot form a complete sentence would it be an equally unfair judgement to say you missed out on the Caucasian reasoning genes?

that movie is going to make some of these guys famous.

Get ready for the waves of noobs asking for cycle advice guys. People are about to start getting motivated to workout and by that I mean run cycles and barely working out in the gym.

Holy crap! Are you okay or oKKK?

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Last edited:
Uh WTF?!?

Putting aside poor taste, and stereotypical nature, what does any of that have to do with the thread topic?

Since you cannot form a complete sentence would it be an equally unfair judgement to say you missed out on the Caucasian reasoning genes?

Holy crap! Are you okay or oKKK?

I don't think he meant it in a poor taste but I was from where there was not "black people" and when I moved to US I noticed that Americans in general were bigger than a lot of people around the world (like taller and more built) and that there was a lot more black guys with good genetics in my schools than other people with good genetics. Even the black guys that were not from US. It's possible if they naturally produce more test. IDk, but sometimes it looks like it.

Again I don't think he meant it in a bad way.

I don't think he meant it in a poor taste but I was from where there was not "black people" and when I moved to US I noticed that Americans in general were bigger than a lot of people around the world (like taller and more built) and that there was a lot more black guys with good genetics in my schools than other people with good genetics. Even the black guys that were not from US. It's possible if they naturally produce more test. IDk, but sometimes it looks like it.

Again I don't think he meant it in a bad way.

whatever he may have meant, he worded it completely incorrectly. That statement is in no way politically correct, and comes off extremely stereotypical and racist.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131