over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pics

If you were any better looking it would hurt. More pics, always a pleasure to see them. IronMike

thank you!!! i just looked at these again and was lol because i look nothing like this at all anymore...my physique has changed soo much for the better and my hair is a different color too LOL :D

Damn looking good! Oh I manage a gym near my house and I do alot of ordering with B.O.S.S. Well we carry "The Shake" and I saw your pic in one of their ads. Eclipse Sport Supplements is the name of the company.
Man I would love to have my pic in a ad.

Again looking good

REA said:

REA said:
thank you!!! i just looked at these again and was lol because i look nothing like this at all anymore...my physique has changed soo much for the better and my hair is a different color too LOL :D
I am sure i am speaking for everyone when i say...the pics do not have to be professionally done just a few new pics of what you look like now would be nice to see....thanks

Rea

REA said:

Someone told me that you got quite a bit bigger. How much do you weigh now?

PHIL HERNON said:

umm, id say around the 145-150 range..never to go past that ever...Im somewhat full but on the leaner side and tight looking. not a blowfish LOL

PHIL HERNON said:

Phil BBA doesnt know what hes talking about , Rea looks great and tight nice flow to her physique Irvin Gelb was very impressed with her build and her ability to take photos ,, if BBA thinks thats too much its just too much for BBA thats all cause Rea is now a tad bit bigger then he is :eek: :D

VV

Vander_V said:
Phil BBA doesnt know what hes talking about , Rea looks great and tight nice flow to her physique Irvin Gelb was very impressed with her build and her ability to take photos ,, if BBA thinks thats too much its just too much for BBA thats all cause Rea is now a tad bit bigger then he is :eek: :D

BBB didnt tell me this. He has never seen her in person, I assume. I was told this by someone in the BBing 'industry'. They just commented that she put on a lot of weight. This person likes smaller women obviously.I should say that he liked the way she looked before. I am curious to see pictures also though. If women want to get bigger, it is going to upset the guys that like the slimmer more defined look. That is our sport and especially the women have to understand this and just keep persuing their dreams. WHen you post pictures of yourself and have a following, then you make drastic changes, some will find it hard to take.

PHIL HERNON said:
BBB didnt tell me this. He has never seen her in person, I assume. I was told this by someone in the BBing 'industry'. They just commented that she put on a lot of weight. This person likes smaller women obviously.I should say that he liked the way she looked before. I am curious to see pictures also though. If women want to get bigger, it is going to upset the guys that like the slimmer more defined look. That is our sport and especially the women have to understand this and just keep persuing their dreams. WHen you post pictures of yourself and have a following, then you make drastic changes, some will find it hard to take.

I think your confusing to people here. BBB & BBA BigBaldBulldog and BigBad Asian too different people. Not saying either said anything just clarifying a possible mix up.

REA lets see some updated pics..

Mr.Huge

iM SORRY!!!!

Mr.Huge said:
I think your confusing to people here. BBB & BBA BigBaldBulldog and BigBad Asian too different people. Not saying either said anything just clarifying a possible mix up.

REA lets see some updated pics..

Mr.Huge

iT WASNT bba EITHER, i HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM IN A LOOOONG TIME.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131