over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Picture of my client

Oh man

I give you mad props Mr.Phil for continually coming back to this thread and entertaining these people. I don't know how you do it man, I would have already punched a hole through my computer screen.

N, anything you punch would have a hole in it............poor screen!

Phil, this guy looks to have insane potential. how far out is he?

for all you lba haters, im pretty sure Phil could afford advertisement if thats what he was trying to do....he might make the 10% discount you recieve when ordering for using his name, but thats probably about it. so quit bustin his balls about that. you dont know what your talking about.

one day he will be making tons more of it though i hope....when the sheep open their eyes.

I think your client stores most of his fat around lower body while upper body is easy to lean out. .From what I've seen with bodybuilders physiques, we either carry fat around upper body and have our lower body pretty lean or the other way around.

I have a bitch of a time trying to get the fat around my waist to go away during prep, while my lower body is pretty lean during offseason.

Removed

Last edited:
Where did I say it made my client? Sadie? Concreteguy? Come on now........Alan Funt?

Phil, here is a copy and paste from your initial post:

.......he has 7 weeks left until his show and has been living off of trueproteins LBAs and protein soup........

That is a major claim Phil as the statement says LIVING OFF OF, which I know you know is not true as solid food and proper nutrition is necessary.

And you really need to stop bringing in Sadie, Concreteguy into the picture as they have nothing to do with me trying to get validation to YOUR statement.

I just want to make sure that kids are not going to believe that by consuming ONLY LBAs and protein soup will give them a physique of the person you showed. Phil you need to realize that there are a lot of kids on this site who will take your word to heart and think that by using only LBAs and protein soup will give them a good physique.

I do believe LBAs and protein soup are very effective when used in support of solid food.

Take care and again I am not a hater, Phil you were the person I wanted to look like as I had said in some of my other posts and to me you always had the best physique (1994/1995) even till today.

I hate short guys!!!! LOl... J/K, but its a bitch to be a tall person and make them look as good as a 5'7" person. I know this because I have a 73" reach.
(Measured by a boxer friend of mine) :(

LMMFAO, I just think Phil wants to do kinky things with that Freak Sadie.
I bet shes a total nympho....... Dont worry Phil, Id like to do the same.:p

ConcreteGuy:

I'm not sure if you believe everything you type or are just looking for perceived "soft spots" to get a reaction. While I know I will be added to the long list of people you don't give a care about I would like to address a couple of points.

1) I think it was fair to ask for a b4 picture. 2) I think it is fair to ask one's client prior to doing so and realize one picture of thousands of clients tells no story and makes no case

However.....

You seem to think it is a sign of weakness for those of us who have heart maladies (Maldorf and Myself). Did you ever think its rather difficult to post about your life being in jeopardy and shortened? Its not easy after spending twenty years being "bulletproof" to come to terms with the fact your body is failing. WE DID IT TO SERVE AS ADVICE, WARNING, INFORMATION, AND GUIDANCE TO OTHERS TO 1) PERHAPS AVOID THE SITUATION THROUGH SANE USE, TESTING, AND LIFESTYLE AND 2) TO SUPPORT OUR MEMBERS WHO FIND THEMSELVES IN THE SAME SITUATION THAT THEIR LIFE IS NOT OVER.

On a positive note: Concrete you certainally exhibit both energy and passion. The direction you choose to focus it is certainly your decision. I'm just saying that I feel you have the ability to be just as terrific in a positive manner as in a contentious one.

I will now go fuck myself.

Maldorph, I trully apologize for lashing out at you. I know you don't care,but I do. That is why i'm saying I'm sorry. I don't understand why you would put yourself in the line of fire. But you did. The message you bring about heath keeps us all grounded and should be listended to.
The reason my foolish response was out of sequence is when I was removing my pics I just added the reply. Nothing sneaky, just a mistake. Like the hundred or so I have made in this forum previously.

Pekkerwood, you never started crap with me. I would never tell you to "fuck off" without provocation.

This is a forum about bodybuilding. I post pics of my body in a shirt and off we go to attacks and wonderland character assassination. Every time I make a valid point the responce is a curve ball that never addresses the issue. Can you understand how frustrating this is? Instead of phil just answering a valid question, a clan of his supporters just jump in and then phil asks "are you stable" "are you happy in your life"?

Lets get this "spoon feeding " shit straight". When I was a client of phils I got a pec tear doing his wieghted dips. I e'mailed him telling him this and that it was purple and I could hardly move it and his response was "just do decline bench presses". What does this have to do with spoon feeding? I left him at that point never to hear from him again. That is until he first called me out for my pics over something stupid. It was then and only then that he even realized I was a past client. He never e-mailed me to ask where I have been, how is it going, are you still on the diet"? The moment that I quit e-mailing him so he could just send back a shallow one sentance responce he was gone. So was my money.

I'm so fucking tired of seeing all you guys jump on a stupid newbee for asking "is my stack good". How about the poor bastard that is actually happy with what he's eating and just wants his question answered. Whats wrong with answering the question and just pointing out the diet is everthing?

Don't think that I don't respect you and most of the folks in this form, I do. phil has set a standard of "post your pics" or what you have to say means nothing.You all know this is true. I was just trying to play by the rules set.

Really, I just don't care. There is so much more to life than this shit. The shame of it is when I'm fully prepped and looking my best. If I did post pics, Your going to say "he isn't smiling he must be unhappy in life" " I feel sorry for him he is just a bully" "his skin is the wrong color" and on and on, you get it. I'm not even going to address wheather I'm happy or sad. How silly.

I furthermore apologize for posting again, as I said I would quit. I'm going to continue to do my best with that!

Good luck to you all in the upcoming season and good luck to all of phils cliens. phil is a true pro and can only help you with your quest to get bigger and stronger and leaner.

Maldorph, I trully apologize for lashing out at you. I know you don't care,but I do. That is why i'm saying I'm sorry. I don't understand why you would put yourself in the line of fire. But you did. The message you bring about heath keeps us all grounded and should be listended to.
The reason my foolish response was out of sequence is when I was removing my pics I just added the reply. Nothing sneaky, just a mistake. Like the hundred or so I have made in this forum previously.

Pekkerwood, you never started crap with me. I would never tell you to "fuck off" without provocation.

This is a forum about bodybuilding. I post pics of my body in a shirt and off we go to attacks and wonderland character assassination. Every time I make a valid point the responce is a curve ball that never addresses the issue. Can you understand how frustrating this is? Instead of phil just answering a valid question, a clan of his supporters just jump in and then phil asks "are you stable" "are you happy in your life"?

Lets get this "spoon feeding " shit straight". When I was a client of phils I got a pec tear doing his wieghted dips. I e'mailed him telling him this and that it was purple and I could hardly move it and his response was "just do decline bench presses". What does this have to do with spoon feeding? I left him at that point never to hear from him again. That is until he first called me out for my pics over something stupid. It was then and only then that he even realized I was a past client. He never e-mailed me to ask where I have been, how is it going, are you still on the diet"? The moment that I quit e-mailing him so he could just send back a shallow one sentance responce he was gone. So was my money.

I'm so fucking tired of seeing all you guys jump on a stupid newbee for asking "is my stack good". How about the poor bastard that is actually happy with what he's eating and just wants his question answered. Whats wrong with answering the question and just pointing out the diet is everthing?

Don't think that I don't respect you and most of the folks in this form, I do. phil has set a standard of "post your pics" or what you have to say means nothing.You all know this is true. I was just trying to play by the rules set.

Really, I just don't care. There is so much more to life than this shit. The shame of it is when I'm fully prepped and looking my best. If I did post pics, Your going to say "he isn't smiling he must be unhappy in life" " I feel sorry for him he is just a bully" "his skin is the wrong color" and on and on, you get it. I'm not even going to address wheather I'm happy or sad. How silly.

I furthermore apologize for posting again, as I said I would quit. I'm going to continue to do my best with that!
Good luck to you all in the upcoming season and good luck to all of phils cliens. phil is a true pro and can only help you with your quest to get bigger and stronger and leaner.

Likewise, I apologize for screwing up Phils thread. I honestly would not have posted anything if I knew it would have led to this. It started off as a decent thread then quickly went down hill. As a sign of respect let this be the last time I post anything in ANY of Phils threads.

Last edited:

Apology accepted. I stepped in because I felt like Phil was being unfairly treated and portrayed. I think a lot of these problems start out because a client has to find the right trainer for them. Somehow the communcations between the two of you sounds like it was really poor and apparently the two of you werent a good fit. I myself didnt experience that so I came in to defend Phil.

As far as the comments I made about how you seem so angry in the pictures, it just fits into how you seem on here sometimes when confrontations like this break out. I went back and looked at other older posts and you didnt seem like that at all. Sometimes whatvever is going on at the moment dominates your opinion of someone. I really do have a decent opinion of you, and thanks for being a man and stepping up to apologize.

I look at bodybuilding in a much different way now after my heart attack, and just try to impress on other to take it easy sometimes and dont obsess so much on it. Some of your posts make it seem like you might be overly obsessesed with it. I know I was. I just hate to see people live like that. Ifeel like I missed out on a lot of things because of my obseesion. Phil and I even had a talk on the phone about how I was obsessing with getting bigger. Phil offered more advice to me than just what a trainer would.

With the pics too, I guess it was annoying that you were posting up the size of your arm etc. I had 20 inch arms when I was lean, but you didnt see me bragging about it. I did post up before and afters though to show how Phil's advice helped get me back on the right track. Before him I was overtraining and over eating. I thought more is better, and so if you train harder and eat more youre going to grow right? Nope. the only thing I grew was fat! I was force feeding myself 3 big chicken breasts at each meal, doing that 4 meals a day plus 3 other meals and protein supplements on top of that. He helped bring me back to reality. WIth his help I gained more muscle and got a lot leaner. take a look at the links to the pics on the second page of my thread. You can see how at the end I was really putting on some muscle. Hell, at the end I was squating 455 for 12 reps and doing bentover rows with 335 lbs for 12 reps (and not Sadie style!!!) i only weighed 235 lbs too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131