over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Picture of my client

Phil have a silly question....

What is protein soup? Is it pre packaged soup that we can buy somewhere that is on the high end of protein? Or is it just homemade soup you make for your clients or they make? I understand this question is probably extremely silly asking but I honestly wanna know if a sponsor or a website sells some "protein soup"

Thanks a ton
Dgarr21

Last edited:
I'm not surprised by Concrete Guys response

WHere did that response come from? It was not part of this thread. Did it come from a PM? Just curious. I got no PM, im wondering why he didnt send one to me directly.

Thanks Phil for the good words. I really don't care though about what he said though. It does not bother me. I was expecting something about like that. I could careless about what he says or what he thinks of me.

I know there are probably others on here that feel the same way about me. Just a natural reaction against someone that comes on and posts so much about the dangers involved in using AAS. They think and believe in their hearts that nothing will ever happen to them and that I was just being stupid and using really high doses and abusing it. Just because I had a heart attack I dont expect to be treated with kid gloves. I can take harsh words. Ive had students in class that hated me. I can deal with little people like him.

I still feel sorry for Concreteguy. I can see him now in a scene out of A Christmas Carol. The poor guy needs someone to befriend him and give him a life outside of bodybuilding, and to show him what life is really all about. Mybe the 3 spirits will come and visit him soon if he keeps up living the lifestyle that he is now. Maybe then on his last night on earth he will see the light. I wonder how he got to the point where he is at now? What sort of stresses in his life led him to be what he is today? He is one bitter human being.

SO concrete guy, you can call me fat and stupid because I dont give a damn. Im laughing at you right now. You have made a spectacle of yourself. Are you happy in life? How is your health? How is your family, wife and kids? We all know now that you have "20 inch arms" and are one tough MOFO, and that none of us would mess with you in real ife. You sir are the fool. Please do keep us updated on how big your arms are. We all are just dying to see your progress.

Last edited:
GOOD QUESTION!

What is protein soup? Is it pre packaged soup that we can buy somewhere that is on the high end of protein? Or is it just homemade soup you make for your clients or they make? I understand this question is probably extremely silly asking but I honestly wanna know if a sponsor or a website sells some "protein soup"

Thanks a ton
Dgarr21

Good question, go to TRUEPROTEIN.COM and in the protein section there is protein broth there.......awesome.

Mal---
it is on page 4 of this thread. looks like he edited it in, I wasnt on yesterday so read all today and saw it. I kept going over and past it, thinking i was missing something , since no reactions. So no, not a PM, he posted it.

Mal---
it is on page 4 of this thread. looks like he edited it in, I wasnt on yesterday so read all today and saw it. I kept going over and past it, thinking i was missing something , since no reactions. So no, not a PM, he posted it.

Yeah, I missed it too.. I see now that he did that this morning. Pretty sneaky!

Last edited:
3. Do you realize that protein soup and LBA are just fantastic supplements, probably the highest nitrogen retaining protein available ( LBA)

What do you base this on? Is there published data or do you use those sticks you piss on to measure nitrogen balance? :D

Oh no

What do you base this on? Is there published data or do you use those sticks you piss on to measure nitrogen balance? :D

Published data....

NPU is net protein utilization. Its a ratio of amino acids converted to protein to a ratio of supplied amino acids.

Whole Eggs and Milk have a value of 1 NPU...(the highest food NPU value is 1)
Trueproteins LBA exceeds the amino acid content of whole eggs and milk..........With 100g of protein supplied by LBA, the amino acid requirement for adults is exceeded by 4 times....... Higher than whole eggs and milk.

It contains all amino acids both essential and non essentila with the exception of tryptophan. That's why Trueproteins LBAs have added tryptophan making it a complete protein.

Published data....

NPU is net protein utilization. Its a ratio of amino acids converted to protein to a ratio of supplied amino acids.

Whole Eggs and Milk have a value of 1 NPU...(the highest food NPU value is 1)
Trueproteins LBA exceeds the amino acid content of whole eggs and milk..........With 100g of protein supplied by LBA, the amino acid requirement for adults is exceeded by 4 times....... Higher than whole eggs and milk.

It contains all amino acids both essential and non essentila with the exception of tryptophan. That's why Trueproteins LBAs have added tryptophan making it a complete protein.

I think I remember you saying gelatin is high in nitrogen rich amino acids. Is this what you mean by "exceeding the amino acid content of eggs and milk" because 1 gram of protein 100% amino acids regardless of the protein I would think? Or are you talking about essential aminos? High nitrogen content isn't the same as that nitrogen being retained well though, right?

No

I think I remember you saying gelatin is high in nitrogen rich amino acids. Is this what you mean by "exceeding the amino acid content of eggs and milk" because 1 gram of protein 100% amino acids regardless of the protein I would think? Or are you talking about essential aminos? High nitrogen content isn't the same as that nitrogen being retained well though, right?

I was giving you NPU also, not just the nitrogen retaining properties......just showing how wll rounded LBAs are.

I REALLY need to ask you a few questions, and make a few comments.........numerically.
1. Are you a teenager?
2. Do you read muscle and fitness?
3. Do you realize that protein soup and LBA are just fantastic supplements, probably the highest nitrogen retaining protein available ( LBA) and that the high protein soup is a great way to lower carbs in your diet while keeping your sanity?
4. Do you know what steroids are?
5. Do you know what genetics are?
6. Do you know what " I will ask my client if I may post his pictures"......means?

Phil, what is up with you, geez all I did was point out what you posted and why members wanted to see the before LBAs and protein soup and you go off tangent. You need to relax not everyone is a hater. My post was strictly to point out why members were asking to see a before and after picture.

And as for your questions, I have been in the lifestyle longer then you.

Well

Phil, what is up with you, geez all I did was point out what you posted and why members wanted to see the before LBAs and protein soup and you go off tangent. You need to relax not everyone is a hater. My post was strictly to point out why members were asking to see a before and after picture.
And as for your questions, I have been in the lifestyle longer then you.

I am not sure what lifestyle you are referring to, but I am starting to wonder about your mental state..........are you ok?? Do you really think you need to point out why people want to see a before picture.........really?

i see no need for a before pic. phil just said,"here is someone i am training..."
ok, GREAT. he looks good.
let us know how he does.:)
-JS

Hahhahahhahaha

i see no need for a before pic. phil just said,"here is someone i am training..."
ok, GREAT. he looks good.
let us know how he does.:)
-JS

Exactly.........thats all I said...........and I said what he was taking for protein/meals........I will let you know how he does.

I am not sure what lifestyle you are referring to, but I am starting to wonder about your mental state..........are you ok?? Do you really think you need to point out why people want to see a before picture.........really?

Phil, first I will not lower myself to your standards, you really do need help as you think everyone who questions you or your products are haters. There are some of us that have a hard time understanding what you post as you sentence and grammar are very confusing and all of those periods.... Why? Are you having brain farts and don't know what to type or is this a fill in the blank for the members?

Now go back in your thread and look at how many others were asking to see a before picture. Are they mental? You attack me why? All I did was point things out which YOU posted not me. YOU made the claim that LBAs and protein soup is what made your client, I want proof of what you claim.

Am I mental, I would say so because I continue to try and point things out to you which is impossible. Peace Phil.

Exactly.........thats all I said...........and I said what he was taking for protein/meals........I will let you know how he does.

Exactly. There are those on here that want to think that the only motivation you have on here for posting threads like this is to bring you more cleints/sell more LBAs etc etc. this kinds of attitude:"It cant be that, hes got to have ulterior motives! He's just trying to brainwash people into spending their money." They cannot understand that you are just trying to share with us something that you are excited about. Such a causal thread you started, just trying to share with people and you get blind sided.

Phil, first I will not lower myself to your standards, you really do need help as you think everyone who questions you or your products are haters. There are some of us that have a hard time understanding what you post as you sentence and grammar are very confusing and all of those periods.... Why? Are you having brain farts and don't know what to type or is this a fill in the blank for the members?

Now go back in your thread and look at how many others were asking to see a before picture. Are they mental? You attack me why? All I did was point things out which YOU posted not me. YOU made the claim that LBAs and protein soup is what made your client, I want proof of what you claim. Am I mental, I would say so because I continue to try and point things out to you which is impossible. Peace Phil.

Where did I say it made my client? Sadie? Concreteguy? Come on now........Alan Funt?

I give you mad props Mr.Phil for continually coming back to this thread and entertaining these people. I don't know how you do it man, I would have already punched a hole through my computer screen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws