YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pictures from FitSarah and Chris250 wedding...

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well I didnt really say to much about this..but I wanted to post some pics...It was very last minute thing...We actully where legally married for awhile now, but neve did a real ceramony...So literally the wends before sat. Aug 14th...Sarah says, to me after the gym...That we are getting married that saturday....I was like ok, whatever...LOL !!!:naughty: So she then goes on to tell me that I was getting a tux the next day, and I needed to get in to be fitted...LOL !!! I said, there is no place in hell, that can get me a tux by that saturday...Well, I was WRONG...She had called all over the state (not really, but alot of places around our area) and found one in our town...:rolleyes: So anyway, she planned it all out, got everything together in the 3 days...and we had a wedding ceramony...It was small, but honestly it was perfect...We only had family and close friends there (ones that could make it, and totally change there plans for that weekend...LOL !! thank you) Then had a nice dinner afterwards...it was great...Im glad she went ahead and did it...:D

Here are a few pics....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 715
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 591
  • Edited.jpg
    Edited.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 624
  • P1040300.jpg
    P1040300.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 623
  • P1040355.jpg
    P1040355.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 576
Awesome pictures Chris. Glad to see everything is going well for you. Thanks for sharing.

you all look great! thanks cris.

Wow, you have a great wife there. I think its really neat that she had it all planned out and kept it a secret. She sounds like a real romantic. I wish my wife was more like that!

That's what most guys would want anyways. Just tell us when to show up and where and we'll be there:D

Really cool Chris! :love:

How many times have you been married Chris :p :love: Congrats and you got a beautiful wife. Seen her on the Gearpot thread too :D

Awesome pics. Chris! Can't believe your wife put it together in 3 days...WOW!

Very Nice Chris

Sounds like a nice, romantic, wedding, with those closest to you sharing in your joy. That is pretty priceless. I am glad that you had that beautiful memory because I know you are a really good dude and one of the good guys in our sport. I am really happy for you my friend.

Very intimate...

I'm glad she got to have her "wish" fulfilled with a "real" wedding... simple, intimate, special... you will be able to remember it vividly all that much more years down the road.

Very nice pictures, and it looks like it was a great day...and only three days planning!!! Only something a woman could pull off. Imagine one of us meatheads tried to plan that out in three days??LOL

Congrats Chris.

Thanks for sharing, Chris.

Good to see her take charge like that to create that romantic aspect of your relationship. Sounds like a wonderful woman.

-S

man who was that ugly guy with that smoking hot woman :eek: ha ha I kid..LOL

man congrats buddy, so happy for you both, you two make a wonderful couple, and i really hope i get the chance to run into you both again at a show next year. Chris my man I wish nothing but greatness for you, your one of them quiet nice guys that you can't help but wanna see suceed in life.
RESPECT!

Wonderful pics of an unforgettable moment! Congrats Chris!! :)

It looks like the two of you have found true love in each other! Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity