over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pictures of my daughter for her prom.

You have a beautiful daughter Greg, you should be proud as hell! And good for you for putting the fear of God in whoever she dates;):D

kinda has this dark haired ashlee simpson thing goin on, I dig it

Your daughter is a beautiful young woman. I dread those days ahead with my girls. I have a while to go yet with Nicole who is just going to be 9 in June and Natalie who will be 5 in September. They have older brothers anyway, Joshua who is 12 and Jason who is 11. Joshua is going to be a tuff SOB and I'm sure he will put the fear of God in many who try to get next to his sisters. God bless you and your family.

Warren

Beautiful

You have a beautiful daughter. You must be very proud of her.

Beautiful young lady, Pesty. Can I be her date next year?

years ago i would have said something like that...but now i have a daughter of my own and i can tell ya the answer for pesty without even asking him here is his response:

Pesty: sti..if you want a columbian nectie afterwards you may be her date next year

x2 i really like her hair style (damn i sound gay don't I...LOL) beautiful daughter greg! i know you are proud bro.

LMAO! :D

She looks SO beautiful Greg!! ::ction-sm
Please tell her I said so!! :) ;)

Greg

like everyone has already said, she is a beautiful young woman, now...you know its true, lol..

I love her fun dress and accessories for prom:)..it shows a fun personality;).

Awesome stuff brother. Thanks for sharing. And I know where you're coming from. My daughter has 1 year left in college. I can remember taking her to her grade school basketball games, and youth group meetings and such. Time flies so dayum fast it aint funny.

Good looking young lady, Pesty!

What I liked about her was how calm and intelligent she was....I actually enjoyed being around her. You've done a great job, my friend.

She looks great. So many of the girls these days look so mature for their age, she looks like she could be in college now.

So what are her plans after graduation? Are you scared about her leaving the house? I think I will be a bit paranoid when my daughters reach that age and go off to college somewhere.

The Product of proper parenting

Greg you and your lovely wife have done well. You have created and raised a very intelligent, well manored, nice looking young lady. She has a bright future ahead of her and she certainly is a nice representative of the quality, top notch individuals that are her parents.

She looks great. So many of the girls these days look so mature for their age, she looks like she could be in college now.

So what are her plans after graduation? Are you scared about her leaving the house? I think I will be a bit paranoid when my daughters reach that age and go off to college somewhere.

She is going to Cal State here in Bakersfield. She is still up in the air about pre-med or getting a Business degree. She is going to go here the first 2 years for sure. She can work for me part time and get free room and board. I pay for her car, insurance, gas and her expense money. She got it made.;)

I have one that just hit her teens and this stresses me out...LOL! She is beutifull bro and her friend is a cuttie too. The boy on the other hand is lucky to be seen with her..LOL

I have one that just hit her teens and this stresses me out...LOL! She is beutifull bro and her friend is a cuttie too. The boy on the other hand is lucky to be seen with her..LOL

Mike, keep a tight grip on her and meddle if you need too!

is she aware dad is posting pics of her on a bodybuilding forum? Great looking young woman though!!!

She is going to Cal State here in Bakersfield. She is still up in the air about pre-med or getting a Business degree. She is going to go here the first 2 years for sure. She can work for me part time and get free room and board. I pay for her car, insurance, gas and her expense money. She got it made.;)

Roadrunner in Bako huh? She didn't wanna head up the 99 a bit and be a Bulldog? I'm up in Fresno and an alum. Gotta love the valley!!! Well at least I do lol.

wow beautiful!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members