over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pin Length for Calf Injections

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
NO - I didn't buy a cow :)

I'm here to tell you that I was scared SHITLESS about poking my calfs. I've read SO MANY posts where people could barely walk after doing them.

Well, I've decided to give my biceps a break and only poke them 8x/week. I injected 2.7ml of my prop/EQ mix in quad yesterday and am hobbling around like a cripple - this NEVERS happens to me with this, been putting it my biceps and no pain. So today I figured - what the hell. I'll poke my calfs then won't be able to walk and go to work - LOL. I put about 0.4ml of TNE in each inner head of calves. That was early this morning. It's only a "little" at point of injection. NOT NEAR AS BAD as I expected.

My question is, a 1/2" long pin long enough? I used a 27g, 1/2" pin and BURIED IT - probably nearly an additional 1/4".

xcel

i have used 25g 1" darts but i have swore i will never do calves again--i did them 4 times and that was enough to learn

I go in about 3/4" with a 25 gauge, 1cc is my max. The first couple of times I did them they were painful, but after a while, no big deal. You'll get used to them.

i use 25g, 1in all the time.... when i first startd it me experience was the same as XL's...now it just like doing it any wherew eles

ryan

I have heard nothing but horror stories on calves..too many nerves too close together. IVAN did calves once and he had so much pain he had to pull the needle out. I know him that boy can take some pain. Him and his girl did suregery on his ingrown toe nail...she pulled the whole big toe nail off....yes all of it

I use 25g x 1" with SEO. Hurt pretty bad the first few weeks or so but now I think I prefer sticking calves rather than glutes. I go about 3/4" deep too. I'm planning on putting tren in my calves but no test.

I've put them 1.5 deep

But I think the best would be 25ga 1".
I always dot he outer head. I've found my inner calf to just be too sensitive, plus I hit a nerve in my left one once that swelled up my whole lower leg and the tingling didn't go away for months! After the swelling went down, the muscle also did "cave" in around that area and I lost some size. It took about 7-9 months to get it back close to size as the other one.
Just be careful.

Afer watching my former roommate not leave the house for two days after calf injections, I would steer clear of them! Why not hit your delts?

Thanks for all the responses! Most of your responses are why "I was" scared shitless. Since I'm using mainly ester-free gear, I injecting there for site enhancement. Over at AE, there are several that swear to extreme growth in short order from doing this.

xcel

The most difficult 3 days of my life. I was playibng football and thought I try winstrol and see what would happen. I walked around like a hobbit for 3 days. People at the gym at work, anywhere I went if I was ok. I told them that I pulled a muscle. I think I used a 27g and went less than a half of an inch. I may try again with something else but I'll have to think that one over.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws