over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pin Size Info/Use Suggestion

So I've noticed. Next order I'll invest in 22's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, i've been drawing with 20's and the rubber falls apart. Sometimes

I've noticed some of the sponsors are moving away from rubber and using something like plastic/silicone.

They seem to hold up better.

I've noticed some of the sponsors are moving away from rubber and using something like plastic/silicone.

Yep, seen that one. Like it... My only complaint is after multiple draws, it seems to leak easier when turned upside down, due to its lack of resiliency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LF's are silicone, no more chunks.

I am wondering if I need to rotate injection sites if I only use slin pins? I have been using quads only for a while because it is just easier.

Sorry for the newbie question, but what are slin pins? I use 23 gauge. I might have to try heating the vile up too.

I'm not sure why everyone likes to use big pins. Here's my $0.02 worth on size and why.

Use a 20g or 18g to draw gear with. Suck a little air in syringe then replace the pin with a 25g (of course remove air before you poke). Use a 1" for everywhere (quads, delts, bis. tris) and a 1-1/2" for glutes (unless you're one of those skinny guys w/no arse).

You dull a needle poking through the septum in a vial. So, doing this will give you fresh pin for the poke. It takes a LONG time to draw gear through a 25g pin (very frustrating if you do). The 25g will make you inject SLOWER. You shouldn't be injecting faster than 1cc per minute. The 25g will help injections go slower and will cause less trauma at injection site.

The exception to this rule is suspension, which can have rather large crystals and has plugged 23g pins. I guess that’s a good reason not to use suspension, since I’m tired of clogged pins.

For injection techniques, check out: How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles

xcel

Sounds like me all the way! 25 =less trauma = less scar tissue

Sorry for the newbie question, but what are slin pins? I use 23 gauge. I might have to try heating the vile up too.

Insulin needles

Just curious as to why you guys rather use slin pins(which requires backloading and all that) then a 27-29g needle after you have already drawn?

Just curious as to why you guys rather use slin pins(which requires backloading and all that) then a 27-29g needle after you have already drawn?

You don't have to back load. I can draw with a 30.

It just takes patience.

I've switched to a 27. I find that to be perfect for me since I pin daily and it's obviously easier to draw/inject than a 29 or so.

Is there a minimum pin length that should be used? I have been using 5/8 for my TRT in my glute. Should I be using a longer one? Opinions?

Is there a minimum pin length that should be used? I have been using 5/8 for my TRT in my glute. Should I be using a longer one? Opinions?
Everyone will have different opinions on this.
I think it's fine.

1' 22g has worked well for me... Less pain afterwards..

Imho, I would use a minimum of 1.5" for glutes due to the large amount of subcutaneous fat in that area.

I haven't used anything but 30g 1/2" 1cc slin pins in a loooong time, easy rotation, Delts, mid and high Quads, Lats, inner and outer pecs.

I save glutes for blasting w/25g 3cc

I haven't used anything but 30g 1/2" 1cc slin pins in a loooong time, easy rotation, Delts, mid and high Quads, Lats, inner and outer pecs.

I save glutes for blasting w/25g 3cc

I had always been using 25g but recently started using 30g and 27g slin pins. Less painful, less scarring. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131