over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pining tris and pecs

25g 1" in pecs... not bad at first, but scar tissue mounds up quick and hurts like a bitch.

29g slin pin in pecs... painless, but always bruises.

Have not tried pecs before but maybe tonight I will hit them with some tren and see how that works for me. Started with glutes, now mainly hit legs and have done delts but that felt like someone hit me with a bat in the shoulder for two days.

Have not tried pecs before but maybe tonight I will hit them with some tren and see how that works for me. Started with glutes, now mainly hit legs and have done delts but that felt like someone hit me with a bat in the shoulder for two days.

From day one when I first started pinning my shoulders I never had any pain. Only one time when I pinned them with 1.5" needle I came too close to a nerve and my arm jumped but never any PIP.

Quads are a different story. I just started using them any my first few injections I could hardly walk for 3 days.

Guess everyone is different and you just have to find what works for you.

How are you guys pushing oil thru a slin pin ? Does it take like 10 mins or what?

How are you guys pushing oil thru a slin pin ? Does it take like 10 mins or what?

Nah it surprisingly it doesnt take that long. Your best to back load the needle though, by pulling the plunger out of the slin needle and putting it into the slin needle via another larger needle.

Nah it surprisingly it doesnt take that long. Your best to back load the needle though, by pulling the plunger out of the slin needle and putting it into the slin needle via another larger needle.

Additionally, when you get it into the pin you're actually going to use, run hot water over the barrel of the syringe and heat up the oil. This will make it less viscous.

I find it so strange how people.do and don't get pain places. For example on Guy said he gets no pain in the shoulder but bad quad pain the other Guy gets horrible pain I'm the shoulder. Personally I feel like I got hit hard by something when I pin my shoulder but I can pin my quads daily with no issues

I can't believe some people will pin certain places but sared of others, it's still a needle puncturing your skin/tissue people!.. Every single muscle can be injected into without problems/complications so just sack up and do it! You'll end up pleasantly surprised, I assure you! After I got over my initial fear of needles (after my first auto injection) I was intrigued to try every place on my body to see what I liked most.. Then again, I'ma don't knock it till you try it kinda bro and I do not let fear control me

Last edited:
I can't believe some people will pin certain places but sared of others, it's still a needle puncturing your skin/tissue people!.. Every single muscle can be injected into without problems/complications so just sack up and do it! You'll end up pleasantly surprised, I assure you! After I got over my initial fear of needles (after my first auto injection) I was intrigued to try every place on my body to see what I liked most.. Then again, I'ma don't knock it till you try it kinda bro and I do not let fear control me

What auto injector do you use?

Want to try pining my tris and pecs for the first time. I have no idea how to do it or what kind of pin to use. Does it matter where on the tri or pec you pin and would like a 29guage .5 inch be to big or should I use something else. Would a 30 or 31 guge 8mm pin be too small?

25 guage x 1 inch here...tris will get sore if you've never pinned there before. First time they were hurting for days lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws