over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL LOG with JJB1

Have you done bloodwork to check where estrogen is on this ? Johnjuan said chad doesn't use any ai offseason ? Any small dose seems to blow my joints. Been crippled for nearly 2months now even with rebounding high. No ed issues ? I always have deca in offseason and aromatisation converts over to very high prolactin for me . I presume if I keep prolactin low I eobt have ed even with high estrogen ?
He’s texting me now. He said his estrogen is actually in normal range without an AI. The bigger you are, the higher doses you can take without estrogen going too high.

Megestrol is progesterone...

Side effects include impotence , low libido , insomnia

I wouldnt take this shit personally

Pinkton looking great ! Great progress

Respect

Madg

Seems tempting as eating has always been my "bottleneck". Looks a bit scary from the below however.

The most common side effect of MGA is weight gain, with an incidence of 15 to 70% at the high dosages used to treat breast cancer.[1][5] Other side effects include vaginal bleeding (7–8%), nausea (7%), and edema (5%), as well as others such as dizziness and shortness of breath.[1][5][64] MGA can cause hypogonadism and associated symptoms like diminished secondary sexual characteristics, sexual dysfunction, osteoporosis, and reversible infertility in men and premenopausal women.[65][66][67] Combining MGA with an androgen/anabolic steroid like oxandrolone, nandrolone decanoate, or testosterone in men can alleviate MGA-associated symptoms of hypoandrogenism as well as further increase appetite and weight gain.[66][68][69][70] Less common but more serious side effects of MGA include cardiovascular/thromboembolic complications such as thrombophlebitis.[5] It may also cause glucocorticoid side effects such as Cushing syndrome-like symptoms, steroid diabetes, and adrenal insufficiency at high dosages.[71][72][73] Case reports of deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, jaundice, intrahepatic cholestasis, and meningiomas in association with high-dosage MGA have been published.[74][75][76][77]

some serious serious shit fucking crazy.

chad preaches food. lots of food in the offseason. offseason just as important as contest prep. he says its more important. that last pic is mind boggling. i remember like 5 years ago he was talking to JJ in eos and the difference is stupid so stupid

some serious serious shit fucking crazy.

chad preaches food. lots of food in the offseason. offseason just as important as contest prep. he says its more important. that last pic is mind boggling. i remember like 5 years ago he was talking to JJ in eos and the difference is stupid so stupid
He told me Sergio Olivia Jr. wants to be his workout partner on legs because he’s the only one at THE GYM that’s doesn’t cheat and use bad form. Sergio will start with him after he competes in the upcoming Arnold Classic.

He’s texting me now. He said his estrogen is actually in normal range without an AI. The bigger you are, the higher doses you can take without estrogen going too high.
Yeah, and being lean helps too doesn't it? I think its the bodyfat that leads to more conversion?

He told me Sergio Olivia Jr. wants to be his workout partner on legs because he’s the only one at THE GYM that’s doesn’t cheat and use bad form. Sergio will start with him after he competes in the upcoming Arnold Classic.
Leg day is probably the best day to have an intense training partner. Good to have the spot in squats if youre going heavy and help with doing forced reps on leg press. stuff like that can really help.

Wow , never heard that one before , according to jordan Peter's and his crew of big lads inda uk the more test the more aromatisation and thus the more ai needed which makes sense on paper at least and with their bloodwork to prove.even on trt after long period of time it can rise above range

Wow , never heard that one before , according to jordan Peter's and his crew of big lads inda uk the more test the more aromatisation and thus the more ai needed which makes sense on paper at least and with their bloodwork to prove.even on trt after long period of time it can rise above range
It must be an individual thing. He said he has bloodwork. Maybe he’s just lucky. I remember years ago his PSA was super high at around 6. Now it’s under 1. He must heal quickly. His liver values used to be real high. They were good on his bloodwork last I heard.

He Didnt happen to mention hemoglobin? Wud be interesting with that test dosage as testosterone raises hemo more than other ass. Have to dump a pint of blood 3 times yearly myself
It must be an individual thing. He said he has bloodwork. Maybe he’s just lucky. I remember years ago his PSA was super high at around 6. Now it’s under 1. He must heal quickly. His liver values used to be real high. They were good on his bloodwork last I heard.

How much is an offseason with Chad? We dont talk about the prices of coaching enough

He Didnt happen to mention hemoglobin? Wud be interesting with that test dosage as testosterone raises hemo more than other ass. Have to dump a pint of blood 3 times yearly myself
I believe everything is in normal range on Pinkton. Maybe slightly elevated liver values.

very nice. Pinkton is a hard worker and it pays off.

is this humalog 3 times a week? or is it the old Chad's theory 3days where you have 3 times a day(total 9 times a week)?

very nice. Pinkton is a hard worker and it pays off.

is this humalog 3 times a week? or is it the old Chad's theory 3days where you have 3 times a day(total 9 times a week)?
It’s humalog only post workout 3 days a week. They’re thinking the ugly guts we see are from insulin. Chad is big on daily HGH in high dose, but minimal insulin.

It’s humalog only post workout 3 days a week. They’re thinking the ugly guts we see are from insulin. Chad is big on daily HGH in high dose, but minimal insulin.
How is he spliting his GH? Morning and before sleep? Or morning and after workout with insulin

Hey guys sorry for the late reply, I get so many texts every day sometimes I miss them lol. My current stack:

400mg test cyp eod
200mg primo eod
200mg deca eod
50mg anavar daily
25mg proviron daily
8iu gh daily
15iu humalog 3x a week

And I use megestrol to help with appetite 40mg 3x daily

Pinkton or JJ, is that a true EOD M,W,F,Su,T,Th,Sa or M,W,F? If only I was younger! LOL!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws