over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL LOG with JJB1

If you check the last page you'll see I admitted messing up muscle definition by putting too much in too fast. I'm now doing 6ccs preworkout twice a week prior to training quads.

Pinkton is new to site injects. My biceps can handle 6ccs without over swelling. His would look like he got hit with a baseball bat. It takes time for the body to adjust to the shock of site injecting large volumes of oil.

D'oh! Must have missed that post. I have ADD, I guess, haha. Sorry about that.

I'm in!
-JS

I use 23 gauge 1 1/2" for arms but Pinkton only has 22 gauge 1" on hand so that's what he is using.

Goodluck I will be following this thread!! !I am currently running big a protocol now on day 14! Not using syntherol I couldn't afford enough for both bi and tri (college loans suck) but next time I'm going to save up and use them I have read nothing but good results from all of their products!

Definatly dont mess up that natural shape .. albert beckles was the first thought
to come to mind .. a little pastey tho ;)

Pinkton just injected his triceps for the first time, 1/2cc syntherol in each head. He said his biceps are pretty inflamed from yesterday's injects. The body will adjust to the injections over time.

Pinkton just injected his triceps for the first time, 1/2cc syntherol in each head. He said his biceps are pretty inflamed from yesterday's injects. The body will adjust to the injections over time.

Jj is he doing all 3 heads on tricep, long lateral medial? my hardest pArt is finding the medial and long head where they split. Sometimes it's hard to accurately judge where it's going...my girl does it for me now ....so much easier getting her on board!

Jj is he doing all 3 heads on tricep, long lateral medial? my hardest pArt is finding the medial and long head where they split. Sometimes it's hard to accurately judge where it's going...my girl does it for me now ....so much easier getting her on board!

I honestly just look in the mirror and pick 3 spots on the horseshoe and inject around it. I don't even know where each head begins and ends. Hahaha ;)

I use 23 gauge 1 1/2" for arms but Pinkton only has 22 gauge 1" on hand so that's what he is using.

do u recommend 1 1/2 for guys with sub 17 inch arms flexed, im looking to really bump them up even tho I know I can make huge gains with just gear. or would 1 inch be better for small folks like me? ... defintly subbed for thisthread!

Good luck guys. I will start big A protocol tomorrow, log with pics.

I would suggest making sure to get yourself a small 2" paint roller and massaging post injection and throughout the day...Will really help!

Agreed. I re-read Big A's thread on synthol the other day and was reminded of how important it is to get out all the lumps post-injection.

I have recently witnessed first-hand the difference this makes with 2 friends, each of whom began doing synthol at about the same time. It was their first time using it. I was working with one of these guys (just off-season work), but he would regularly send me pics of his friend, so I could see both their progress and note any differences.

Man, I am telling you, the guy who barely massaged his armsl after injections (the friend), looked like total shit after he was done. They looked unnatural and were mishapen...full of lumps. "Shit" would be a good word to describe their apperance. Oddly, he was happy with his progress, which aside from making me wonder if the guy was fully cognizant of the consequences of his actions, showed me once again that some people just do not possess the ability to self-evaluate when it comes to this sport. All this man cared about was getting bigger at the expense of quality, even thought it was blatantly obvious to me and everyone else that his physical appearance was deteriorating as a result of his improper use...not improving.

On the other hand, the other man's arms looked great when he was done. He massaged the hell out of his biceps until he could not feel even the slightest trace of a lump post-injection--even to the point where he bruised on multiple occasions. Although the excessive massage seemed a bit extreme at first, it quickly became obvious that it was paying off. Aside from the temporary water retention associated with synthol use, this man's arms improved in not only size (obviously), but shape, as well.

The contrast in results between these 2 individuals was extreme...and the only difference between them was that one man got all the lumps out, while the other probably didn't get any out. It always seemed like common sense to me to get the lumps out, but I never saw a direct comparison between two people following the exact same program and just how muich of a difference it can make in terms of the end result. Now, I constantly stress the importance of this to anyone who has decided to use Synthol.

do u recommend 1 1/2 for guys with sub 17 inch arms flexed, im looking to really bump them up even tho I know I can make huge gains with just gear. or would 1 inch be better for small folks like me? ... defintly subbed for thisthread!

I would say 1 inch would be much more suitable for you. 5/8 might even be more optimal. Just make sure it is deep enough to prevent any lumps and massage after injecting.

A 25g 1" pin would suit your needs.....

Agreed. I re-read Big A's thread on synthol the other day and was reminded of how important it is to get out all the lumps post-injection.

I have recently witnessed first-hand the difference this makes with 2 friends, each of whom began doing synthol at about the same time. It was their first time using it. I was working with one of these guys (just off-season work), but he would regularly send me pics of his friend, so I could see both their progress and note any differences.

Man, I am telling you, the guy who barely massaged his armsl after injections (the friend), looked like total shit after he was done. They looked unnatural and were mishapen...full of lumps. "Shit" would be a good word to describe their apperance. Oddly, he was happy with his progress, which aside from making me wonder if the guy was fully cognizant of the consequences of his actions, showed me once again that some people just do not possess the ability to self-evaluate when it comes to this sport. All this man cared about was getting bigger at the expense of quality, even thought it was blatantly obvious to me and everyone else that his physical appearance was deteriorating as a result of his improper use...not improving.

On the other hand, the other man's arms looked great when he was done. He massaged the hell out of his biceps until he could not feel even the slightest trace of a lump post-injection--even to the point where he bruised on multiple occasions. Although the excessive massage seemed a bit extreme at first, it quickly became obvious that it was paying off. Aside from the temporary water retention associated with synthol use, this man's arms improved in not only size (obviously), but shape, as well.

The contrast in results between these 2 individuals was extreme...and the only difference between them was that one man got all the lumps out, while the other probably didn't get any out. It always seemed like common sense to me to get the lumps out, but I never saw a direct comparison between two people following the exact same program and just how muich of a difference it can make in terms of the end result. Now, I constantly stress the importance of this to anyone who has decided to use Synthol.

It's unreal how many people injected Syntherol and do not even bother to massage the injection area...Then complain of excessive pain and lumping?!

That little 2" paint roller gives a smooth, even massage and as you stated above, can make the difference in someone being successful with their Syntherol run and someone looking like a mess.....

We're going to slow things down as compared to Big A's protocol. My belief is it's better to look at site injecting as a long term investment just like weight lifting. Rome wasn't built in a day. Slow and steady wins the race. Pinkton is adamant about keeping his arms looking real. We're starting with 1/2" in each bi and each tri head. Injects will only go in when we both feel it's safe based on how sore and irritated the surface tissue is to the touch. I guarantee with this kid's genetics his arms will blow up fast even sticking with a 1/2cc per head eod or e3d's.

At first glance it looked like you said 'Ronnie wasn't built in a day.' That would have been clever. :D

Cant remember if this was in the other thread, but was curious if he has competed yet, and if not, when is his projected 1st show?

Cant remember if this was in the other thread, but was curious if he has competed yet, and if not, when is his projected 1st show?

He won the overall in his last show. He wants to keep his anonymity so I can't say which show.

It's unreal how much bigger Pinkton's arms look after 1/2cc of syntherol in each bicep and tricep head. He looked jacked at the gym!!!
He went from synthol fear to texting me tonight saying, I LOVE SYNTHEROL!!! The kid is going to blow the f¥€k up very quickly!!!

QUOTE FROM PINKTON:

"I'm already seeing major improvements. Got so many compliments an looks at the gym yesterday...even one of my coworkers said I looked like I doubled in size. Gained 3/4 inch on each arm from only 1/2 cc shots in each head bi and tri once...crazy."

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 1,388

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member