over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL LOG with JJB1

Tricep

Tricep, day after 1st inject

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 1,326
Nice,wish had tricep before pic to compare to.I also will be following this thread.

When is his next show?

Local show just prior to THE USA 2015 in order to qualify for it.

He's won both shows he's competed in.

Update...Pinkton said his arms feel fine; no pain to the touch , so he's injecting them with another 1/2cc of syntherol per head again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Probably due to the initial inflammation but already seeing the changes in the arms...Tell him to make sure to keep massaging them!

If this guy turns pro, we are going to have to start calling you a guru. I too have a buddy and I'm walking him thru each stage right now. I predict him winning our state title and then top 2 in the jrusa's. I saw him in the gym 3 years ago and told him if he wanted my help, I'd coach him for free. As you know, it's time consuming, but rewarding. I walked my bud thru a local contest, that he actually won, and one of the guys he beat is now an ifbb masters pro. He wrote all over facebook that he won bc of me and actually pulled me on stage for pics after his win. When someones that grateful, I have no problem giving my time for free.

JJB1 has helped me so much in such a short period of time. He's put 10lbs on me in the past month. Can't thank him enough for what he's taught me

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit promuscle was down for me. Logging on anasci too so both will be updated.

I will shoot my bi and tri again tonigyt as they feel good so far. Massaging the shit out of them too as to make sure I have no lumps

JJB1 has helped me so much in such a short period of time. He's put 10lbs on me in the past month. Can't thank him enough for what he's taught me

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit promuscle was down for me. Logging on anasci too so both will be updated.

I will shoot my bi and tri again tonigyt as they feel good so far. Massaging the shit out of them too as to make sure I have no lumps

Whenever I read your name, I think about Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad.

Pinkton just informed me he did his 2nd round of bicep syntherol injections tonight. He said it was a piece of cake.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 1,232
Coming along nicely!

For resizing, just use the paint program on your computer to shrink down the pic.....

Pinkton update....

Pinkton is loving the syntherol results! He said lots of people are coming up to him at the gym saying he got huge and asking what he's doing differently. Apparently, the front desk girl told him a couple girls wanted their picture taken with him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 1,094
Pinkton update....

Pinkton is loving the syntherol results! He said lots of people are coming up to him at the gym saying he got huge and asking what he's doing differently. Apparently, the front desk girl told him a couple girls wanted their picture taken with him.[/QUOTE]

It's nice at first but it gets time consuming.

Pinkton update....

Pinkton is loving the syntherol results! He said lots of people are coming up to him at the gym saying he got huge and asking what he's doing differently. Apparently, the front desk girl told him a couple girls wanted their picture taken with him.[/QUOTE]

It's nice at first but it gets time consuming.

Sounds like you have a rough life. Hahaha :D

How long will he be running this protocol? I plan on doing this with my chest and arms rotating eo3d shots(after i find out if i need labrum surg) I'm wondering how long i can do this protocol and how long do u have pinkton doing it?

How long will he be running this protocol? I plan on doing this with my chest and arms rotating eo3d shots(after i find out if i need labrum surg) I'm wondering how long i can do this protocol and how long do u have pinkton doing it?

SEO injections, in terms of how long they should be run, need to be thought of in the same way you see weight training. You don't blast then quit. You slowly build up over time and continue to inject just as you continue to weight train. Do this and you will keep growing and improving. Go all out with a massive blast then quit like certain suggested protocols and you risk a lumpy look and lose much of the gains when stopping.

Pinkton wants to go pro so he will use SEO's at various doses throughout his competitive career just as the top pros do. As long as he keeps responding favorably to 1/2cc per head eod, then we will stick with that protocol. If results seize then we will increase the dose to 3/4cc per head. Pinkton ordered 700ccs of syntherol so that will give us around 6 months before he needs to order more. I can already say, the kid is in love with syntherol. Eventually we will put it in his chest and traps, two more areas of minor aesthetic weakness.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear