over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinning bi/tri

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok guys, I've always stuck with the "traditional" locations (delts, glutes & quads), but have recently started pinning bis and tris too. I'm using slin pins, 29g 1/2 inch. I'v done pins in my tris twice and bis today. Man, they feel like they're gonna pop! I'm only doing 1/4ml in each muscle, so could it be that they are "virgin" and the fascia is stretching? Sorry if this is a dumb question

1/4 ml is nothing, my first bi and tri shot was 2ml with either a 23g or 25g, and I still regularly do it. The problem is most likely where you are injecting... the outer bicep I find very sore, better to hit the inside, also for triceps try hitting the horseshoe.

Yeah, it sounds about right. This'll happen every time you increase the volume too, even in muscle you've injected before. Just be sure to move the sites around, especially in the Tris, so you don't get lumpy. I love site injects in upper pec and tri's. They really seem to give some enhancement.

If they get red and too tight/sore, give them a couple days off.

i did 3 ml in my bis wednesday and 3 ml in my tris yesterday, oh what a feeling:D

Yeah, it sounds about right. This'll happen every time you increase the volume too, even in muscle you've injected before. Just be sure to move the sites around, especially in the Tris, so you don't get lumpy. I love site injects in upper pec and tri's. They really seem to give some enhancement.

If they get red and too tight/sore, give them a couple days off.

Sounds good. I pinned outer head on bi's today. The first tri shot was the outer head and it wasn't too bad, but still "tight". The one Wednesday in the tris was in the long head under the arm... :eek: OMG my tris felt like they were gonna pop yesterday lol

Something the body will adapt to?

I've tried a few times to pin my biceps but every time the pain is almost unbearable. I really wish I could use them, as I need some more spots for my rotation. I don't know how the hell you guys do it.

I've tried a few times to pin my biceps but every time the pain is almost unbearable. I really wish I could use them, as I need some more spots for my rotation. I don't know how the hell you guys do it.

Same here. Tri's are fine, but Bi's are so painful for 2-3 days I can barely straighten my arms

Try lats and chest.

i did 3 ml in my bis wednesday and 3 ml in my tris yesterday, oh what a feeling:D

2hqro75.jpg

In the last Muscular Development Evan Centopani was saying its not a good idea to inject in your arms because of the scar tissue build up and how it will make them look "Lumpy". I dont really believe anything the pros say because their they are full of shit or their genetics let them get away with it but it does seem to make sense. My ass cheeks have knots in them from years of injections. Wonder if there is any way to get rid of that?

I generally inject 3mL wherever I pin: quads, delts (3 spots), triceps (2 heads)...but biceps kick my ass.

I'm no pussy, but that big ass 1" 23g pin makes my biceps almost unable to function for several days.

I've never done the Insulin pin in the biceps route, but I'm about to try my first one tonight.

Shit, what are you taking? 2grm -3grm? lol What gear is it?

Inside Bi ya gota try it again it the easiest for me. When I am on I am on e/d pins so I am all over the place. I go deep full 1.5 inch in no pain kinda freaky to watch.
For me to adapt i started with 23 ga. and every box of 100 i would go the next size bigger. I do 20 ga.1.5 every were now.been there 4 awhile no need to go any bigger i dont think. It made me very good at(painless) injections.
Give it another shot (pun intended)

Last edited:
Inside Bi ya gota try it again it the easiest for me. When I am on I am on e/d pins so I am all over the place. I go deep full 1.5 inch in no pain kinda freaky to watch.
For me to adapt i started with 23 ga. and every box of 100 i would go the next size bigger. I do 20 ga.1.5 every were now.been there 4 awhile no need to go any bigger i dont think. It made me very good at(painless) injections.

Okay, I take it back... I AM a pussy!!!:eek:

What exactly makes you think that a needle gauge that large is necessary? Do you like a nice buildup of scar tissue?

What exactly makes you think that a needle gauge that large is necessary? Do you like a nice buildup of scar tissue?

There were talks that scar tissue is not linked to pin size.
Plus for me it is kinda a rush . like yr 1st time so i get a adreniline spike probally. and also i fig. if i can do a 20 a smaller pin or a slin aint shit very easy. plus they draw up so fast I am done in a minuite or 2. so 20 -21s for me
Honest I ahve zero scar tissue. on cycle e/d pins split into pairs(both bi's both pecs. ect.ect.) plus 2 hgh slins Im p/d done same way and theres always hcg or some peps in there eod or so.
Dont know until you try

Shit, what are you taking? 2grm -3grm? lol What gear is it?
1cc each of mast prop, tren ace, and test prop, the mast is endosyn I got awhile back, the tren and prop I whipped up myself, it's def a "healthy cycle", doing master nats in 5 wks.
Your arm's most be huge! I only do 1ml for bi or tri!

Dig your avatar,old school york.The creator of d-bol Doc Z, and Olympic champ Bob Benardski.

Nah not that big, about 19.5" now that I'm dieted down to 225, but the swelling from the biceps and long head of triceps def have them swollen over 20", sometimes the shots work out right no pain just a lil tightness, other times they knot up like a bitch.

Kudos for knowing my avatar!!

There were talks that scar tissue is not linked to pin size.
Plus for me it is kinda a rush . like yr 1st time so i get a adreniline spike probally. and also i fig. if i can do a 20 a smaller pin or a slin aint shit very easy. plus they draw up so fast I am done in a minuite or 2. so 20 -21s for me
Honest I ahve zero scar tissue. on cycle e/d pins split into pairs(both bi's both pecs. ect.ect.) plus 2 hgh slins Im p/d done same way and theres always hcg or some peps in there eod or so.
Dont know until you try

I also read that the pin size and how often you pin doesn't cause scar tissue. But rather WHAT you are pining and the volume.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws