over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pinning biceps

no1bastard

Registered
never done it in that location.......looking for feedback on what to expect.....i.e.-pain level and ease of executition.

the actual shot into the bicep is very easy in my opinion. The pain I guess the compound will some what determine this shorter esters typically tending to hurt more so than longer esters but I have had some bicep shots be absolutely painless, and others with the same exact stuff cripple me and make it so I couldn't flex my arm for 3 days after. so for me i guess its kind of just a luck thing

I use to pin them all the time no bruises last time a tried it I had a bruise and it hurt like hell so you can try it and see ..

The reason behind many people pinning their biceps is they are trying to imitate seo action and stretch the facia. It won't work!

pinning biceps is pretty easy i reguarly use it as one of my sites for injections. Would rather do bi's than any of the other less common injection areas.

Actually a nice place to pin. Easy to hit and painless for me. I also like to pin pecs for the same reason.

The reason behind many people pinning their biceps is they are trying to imitate seo action and stretch the facia. It won't work!

This is the motivation for some but its also a good Idea to rotate sites to avoid scar tissue, especially if you have frequent injections through out the week. Many substances can pass a 27g pin making biceps/triceps a convenient site to rotate with. Also even if not stretching the fascia, localized growth is very debatable with spot injections. I personally believe localized growth is possible if you focus on the same small site such as the outer bicep head ED or EOD, especially when using gear like Winstrol in EO and strategically training the focus area post injection.

Tren can hurt sometimes but the swelling is nice. I like to do it right before I hit arms. I know many don't beleivie that site enhancement with gear will work. But all I can say is I did it with tren and test years ago and put all of it in my arms for 10 weeks. I thought it was just swelling and would go away but it never did. Well not until I had a stressful situation and didn't lift for months.lol

hey bro start with a 1/2c in each and go from there
good luck

so

U saying that syntherol won't work by stretching the Fascia either?

No..I dont think thats what hes saying. I am sure he is saying it wont work like syntherol will/does.

Unless you have pretty big bis, I would stay away from them, those small muscles don't take trauma very well.I have done bis, tris and calfs, and they were all extremely painful, never do it again, I will stick with glutes and quads. God bless you bro.

Unless you have pretty big bis, I would stay away from them, those small muscles don't take trauma very well.I have done bis, tris and calfs, and they were all extremely painful, never do it again, I will stick with glutes and quads. God bless you bro.

Self-injections in the glutes are literally a pain in the ass. Perhaps I'm not as flexible as some, who knows. I stick with quads and shoulders and it's nice not having to switch around pin sizes.

Michaelthomasj said:
No..I dont think thats what hes saying. I am sure he is saying it wont work like syntherol will/does.

A lot of people put gear in the arms hoping it will but generally doesn't - not
only are you not shooting the same arms every day the oil in gear is
metabolised a lot quicker the the oil in Syntherol.

I also suspect that if site injecting had localised growth benefits a lot people
would be walking around with MASSIVE glutes.

Also, for me shooting arms was a little hit n miss. Outer bis usually hurt while
inner was more often smooth.

Last edited:
I have done up to 1.25 ml's in each bi with no problem. I rotate delts and bi's/tri's.

never done it in that location.......looking for feedback on what to expect.....i.e.-pain level and ease of executition.

you can expect absolutely no site specific muscle growth whatsoever, so pinning them there is a waste and potentially dangerous.

now if you are using a site enhancing product like syntherol that obviously must be a site specific shot - be extremely careful in small muscles like the biceps. make sure you ASPIRATE!!!!

No quite the opposite. Syntherol will work perfectly. The viscosity of the seo is specialy design for a slow absorbtion.

Theres alot of different opinions on this subject. Good Post NO1Bastard

a few years ago i decided to give it a try. i swear, i know there is much opinion on the matter, but for me it worked. i did it only in my left which was the smaller of the two. it definately grew and caught up to my right. no doubt. in fact now when i train and do bi's i can see the little scar tissue lumps where i used to shoot it.

now for the bad side of it. i dont know if i can necessarily say this caused it, but a couple of years later i was training some jiu jitsu and the guy on the bottom kicked his foot up and outwards to knock my hand out of the way and that little kick hit my hand and ended up ripping the entire bicep tendon from the bone! it wasnt a hard kick either. so did the site injects cause a weakening of the tendon? i dont know.

hard to say one way or the next. but it is coincidental that even though ive put my right arm through hell much more so and never had a problem that my left arm would be the one that rips from the bone. and just so happened to also be the only one of the two that i ever site injected to. could just be irony?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws