over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinning inside of Quads

DrZaius7

Registered
Anyone ever pin the inside of the lower quad near the knee? One of the sponsors had this listed as a spot to hit but seems like it would be painful.

It's a good spot. I just avoid using prop there. Everything else is gtg.

I know one dude that hit the inside up farther by his groin and had to go to the hospital to have it drained after it balooned on him. Dumb ass newbie, I told him to use glutes for 3cc's at a time; and told him to shoot the outside and front of the quad. I guess some people are just retarded and don't listen....:confused:

Why is prop worse there than anywhere else?

its more just that having that particulr muscle hurt is REALLY hard to work around. Its like injecting into calves, not the worst thing for anything besides prop, but screw injecting prop in calves.

I pin in the outer quads, alternating each time. I always do it after a leg workout, so that by the time you have to train legs again, there's no soreness (if you have any to begin with).

I've been giving the rats worldpharma prop and they tell me it is pretty smooth and hardly painful. They said their tren was actually a little more painful.

I was always told to stay clear of the inner thigh due to the artery that runs along there.

I pin in the outer quads, alternating each time. I always do it after a leg workout, so that by the time you have to train legs again, there's no soreness (if you have any to begin with).

after a leg workout would kill me...that is when my legs are sore and tight so pinning in a tight muscle is not fun

i Always hit outer quad (vastus lateralus) before leg workout. Gets the oil movin.

quad

I did it once and was sore for a week! I only do outer now and never an issue. It went all the way down my leg and hurt like hell and that was with a 25g pin!

I pin the teardrop (Vastus Medialis). Like any muscle it will probably hurt the first a little longer then normal but after a few injections it's like any other spot. I have no problem with 1-1.5cc's in there.

My left teardrop has a nerve running through it that shocks the hell out of me when I hit it. I know where it is now so I avoid it but it wasn't fun the first 2-3 times.

I use a 25g 1" but I could probably get away with a 5/8".

why go for that little spot full of arteries veins and nerves when you got so many other spots to pin anyway? For real!

What is the reason???

Are you running out of spots or are you curious? I ask because you can pin almost anywhere you want but i stick with the Basic area's shoulders. quads, and glutes.

I was mostly just curious. I have always stuck with those staple areas.

I've done with just 1cc there by the knee but no more. Not too bad for test e.

after a leg workout would kill me...that is when my legs are sore and tight so pinning in a tight muscle is not fun

That's why I do it the morning before my leg workout which happens at about noon. It helps work things out nicely and reduces how sore I am.

Personally, I like pinning in my quads, and always rotate between the outer and teardrop. I shoot 2 CC's of test e there, no problem. Even if done before bed I usually don't have lingering soreness the next day, mild if any.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear