over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinning legs and working out the same day

ttrinh177

Newbies
As the title says, people have told me it better to Inject day off leg day for less pain and for the gear to spread easier. I have noticed I have way more pain when I work out legs on the day I pin but I tried not training legs after I pinned and my leg never got sore. I've read around and there are some for pinning day of and some for pinning later. What do you all have to say about this???

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

I have never had a problem doing this. My quad pain is usually about 3 days after i pin and that day, i couldn't really do legs the best.

I don't plan my workout around my pins; so if it falls on leg day then I lift train them that day, if it doesn't then I don't. My legs hurt every day after leg day so it doesn't really change for me either way.

So do you think there is any actually value to pinning legs and working them out the same day? Ever person that I've seen say this always says they "believe" it helps spread the gear and that's all they say, no facts or anything. I've seen people against this because of like me worse leg pain and they actually try to explain why it's bad to train legs right after pinning.

So do you think there is any actually value to pinning legs and working them out the same day? Ever person that I've seen say this always says they "believe" it helps spread the gear and that's all they say, no facts or anything. I've seen people against this because of like me worse leg pain and they actually try to explain why it's bad to train legs right after pinning.

I feel like it spreads better if I hit glutes and then do some deep squats; then again, it may all be in my head. I would rather hit them the day I pin rather than the day after if I had to choose because I'm not sore the day of.

I don't plan my workout around my pins; so if it falls on leg day then I lift train them that day, if it doesn't then I don't. My legs hurt every day after leg day so it doesn't really change for me either way.

^^^ absolutely agree with this..i use to think there was merit in not pinning quads on leg day. then i started it and if the gear is good quality pain will be minimal anyway. and even if you do get bad PIP it wont start the day of anyway and doing legs will help spread the oil.

Alright then I guess I'll try it again, maybe I just hit a bad spot last week

I can't prove that it helps to disperse the oil but I will say if I pin in the quad and then get doms after leg day I don't really notice the PIP anyway.

Usually if I work out the muscle group I pin it's less sore. May be more due to stretching that muscle group rather than improved oil dispersion.

I once tried it, and a rather long stream of oil shot out of my quad mid-squat, and caused an elderly gentlemen to slip, and break his hip.

Depending on what Im running (ie Test E 2x wk-glutes; Test P/Tren 3x+/wk, bis/tris, quads, delts, etc.) I will shoot the muscle group Im training that day and Ive noticed no issues. If Im training shoulders and due for a shot, I hit delts. Training legs and due for a shot, quads. These are usually 1-1.5cc though, not huge amounts in the smaller muscle groups.

In my experience I avoid it prior to training due to quads being more frequently painful. Sometimes I will pin before bed on the same day as training them as I don't care about the pain as they'll be slightly sore anyway.

Some people may have a different opinion though if using TNE or Suspension.

I have no experience pinning legs, but one thing I notice when I work say arms and later that day inject into delts, when I pull that needle out blood really flows lol, kinda of scary, its the pump I still feel from the arm workout so I avoid doing that, if I work arms, I will inject into glutes instead, I notice no difference in pain or anything like that

I've never had a problem with it so long as I have good clean gear.

Psychologically for some weird reason I plan my leg workouts on the days I do quad injects.

why not pin your quads on leg day before you go to bed?

how fucking revolutionary.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner