advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinning thick oils/gear with slin pins I.M - Experiences?

Thick oils do present more hassle when using slin pins but it can be done. It's better to use slin pins when using EO based or EO/GSO hybrid based oils because of how quickly it loads and unloads.

Well I hope someone wouldnt put 3 cc's subQ! haha yeah, I buy slin pins with 1ml syringe, nothing more. If I have to do more I use at least 1 inch and get deep in the muscle to reduce irritation. You cant really get IM with slin pins though unless you are very very lean

Lol...yea me neither, I just heard sum1 above said 3ml w 29g .5"...yes, def must b lean...27g 1" work very well for sum other people I know :)

You need to read up more info, because it doesnt matter if it was into fat. Look at the subq post earlier, its the same absorption rate essentially, there is no info out there disproving it. So you cant just say that off bro science

I was under the impression that injecting into fat would lead to quick reabsorption and excretion and that steroids were only active intra muscularly, my bad then

I guess the superficial injection wasn't the issue the past 4 weeks, but the use of finasteride and dutasteride. I was thinking it was both the superficial injection and the 5ARIs

I read the Sub Q Thread with the YOUTUBE video and did .5cc sub q (28g 1/2inch) Test E in my Abs on Friday. I have half a ping pong ball size lump on my abs. I'd post up a photo but you girls would probably cry.

I read the Sub Q Thread with the YOUTUBE video and did .5cc sub q (28g 1/2inch) Test E in my Abs on Friday. I have half a ping pong ball size lump on my abs. I'd post up a photo but you girls would probably cry.

WAAAAAAH!!! Go ahead and post it up bro. I would love to see that sucker. :D

I haven't taken up this practice. Been thinking about it though. A buddy of mine does this regularly and be loves it

If your to big of a pussy to use 22gauge up to 25gauge needles you dont need to be juicn:naughty:

I've always used 21g 1/5" without problems, because all my pharmacy carries is 21g 1/5" and 25g 5/8" (slin)

Didn't even know you're supposed to use smaller than 21g until I started reading on the internet

If your to big of a pussy to use 22gauge up to 25gauge needles you dont need to be juicn:naughty:

So 25g= big dog...27g= pussy....wanting less scar tissue is sum soft pussy shit 4sure.... Just needed clear understanding...

yo big dawg, u mind throwin up a pic on tha site @ sum time??? I remember you sayin you wre 21yo and gonna b future Mr O...and tell peeps they r "pussys" for using a certain guage pin...I bleieve you are atleast national stage quality physique at minimum...do u mind shuttin up all these pussy ass fuckers with sum pics of future mrO physique??? :)

When your shooting every day as I like to with tren, 22g gets old real quick. Not about being a hero, just gotta get the shit in ya and lift some heavy ass weight

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Works good. I back fill 29g 1/2 in 1ml slin pins on cycle. Just draw with a 3 ml syringe and fill your slin pins then I like to heat up a bean bag and warm them before you shoot. The oil flows faster this way

I like the way you think!

When your shooting every day as I like to with tren, 22g gets old real quick. Not about being a hero, just gotta get the shit in ya and lift some heavy ass weight

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

THIS. the bigger guage on a daily basis is gonna take its toll over the years. if it was a weekly cyp shot i wouldnt be concerned

I was under the impression that injecting into fat would lead to quick reabsorption and excretion and that steroids were only active intra muscularly, my bad then

I guess the superficial injection wasn't the issue the past 4 weeks, but the use of finasteride and dutasteride. I was thinking it was both the superficial injection and the 5ARIs

this was my understanding as well. alot of pharma gear specifies 'DEEP I.M ONLY'

i cant think that pharmaceutical products would say it if it wasnt esential

I love hitting My labrats this way, works like a charm and they don't seem to get the scar tissue they do from larger gauges

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws