YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinning thick oils/gear with slin pins I.M - Experiences?

MyoPlasia

Registered
As above. I don't know if this is common, but have read only a little about people shooting their gear with slin pins IM. Often in lean areas like quads and delts to sucess. it would be nice to use this on a future cycle where i'd require frequent shots with short esters and less oil. Mainly because of reduced scarring.

However i was hoping to get a little feedback on this from people who use the method often.

Is a half inch pin deep enough for this to work well?
what is the max amount of oil you think is do-able at this depth, 1ml?
How do you cope with the relatively thick oils through the pin?

Any experiences would be greatly appreciated!

I have been using slin needles for oils for probably close to 2 years (when on cycle) the main reason that I started was due to fear of scar tissue building up in my quads which is my primary location to inj. I have done oils up to 400mg test and haven't had an issue. Obviously it does take a bit longer but that doesn't bother me. It's nowhere near as long as you would expect though. You do need to do it in areas that have low amount of fat like you had mentioned due to short needles. But what I do is push the needle in so that you put pressure on the skin so it goes that little bit deeper.
As for multiple mls, I don't usually go over 2mls at a time but if I do do multiple mls I use a 3ml plunger with a 29g needle. Sterile Syringes sell them all.
Sorry bout the long reply but needed to say a fair bit :)

All I've done in a year and half. Half inch is fine so long as your lean (which you should be if your a bodybuilder) thick oils no issue as due to the small diameter of barrel they push through easy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am not lean yet but still can use a slin pin to shoot endo testabolic .5ml so I get 150mg per inj in the delts

Works good. I back fill 29g 1/2 in 1ml slin pins on cycle. Just draw with a 3 ml syringe and fill your slin pins then I like to heat up a bean bag and warm them before you shoot. The oil flows faster this way

only done it once with 200mg prochem tri-test

you have to backload the syring though, drawing a full 1ml out through a insulin needle takes a good 3-4 minutes.

:)

My forearms are very muscular. Has anyone pinned in their forearms? Seems like a good place to use a sin pin.

My forearms are very muscular. Has anyone pinned in their forearms? Seems like a good place to use a sin pin.

i thought about that, however i used to pin IGF DES into my forearms and they bruised about every second shot. and that was just with 0.1 ml. i think the forearms are too veiny, at least the brachioradialis area.

good stuff. it seems more popular than i first thought. i'll give it a SHOT ;) next cycle.

thanks guys

I'm starting my first cycle soon and will likely use slin pins to pin my test.

Have ordered HG amps and from my research, warming the amps up will reduce the oil viscosity and make it pass through a slin pin easy.

Just waiting on my stuff to arrive now!

I myself have just started using slin pins 30G 1/2 inch 1ml and have had great success with them. As far as the amount of gear per ml shouldn't matter what does matter is the kind of oil used... I have 400mg test blend using cottonseed and ethyl oleate and it flows smooth as silk in contrast to my 100mg tren using only cottonseed oil which is takes a moment or two longer to inject. Not a big difference but it is a noticeable one.

I started using the rice sock method to warm up the oil. Simple as getting a sock and filling it with rice and tieing off the end. Microwave on high for 2-3 mins and then take you syringe and wrap the rice sock around it for a few mins. It takes half the time to inject it all now and the warmed up oil feels pretty good too lol.

I'm starting my first cycle soon and will likely use slin pins to pin my test.

Have ordered HG amps and from my research, warming the amps up will reduce the oil viscosity and make it pass through a slin pin easy.

Just waiting on my stuff to arrive now!

you need to shove an 18 guage 2 incher in your arse first if its your first cycle! need to earn the right to use slin pins :D

I used them the past 4 weeks and I'm pretty sure I essentially went 'off' and wasted 4 weeks of my time and gear

They were probably too short for me and I was injecting into fat (5/8")

If you do use them, make sure they're long enough

I was doing quads.. In the future if I ever used them again, I'd probably do chest, traps, lats or forearms

I used them the past 4 weeks and I'm pretty sure I essentially went 'off' and wasted 4 weeks of my time and gear

I was doing quads.. In the future if I ever used them again, I'd probably do chest, traps, lats or forearms

You need to read up more info, because it doesnt matter if it was into fat. Look at the subq post earlier, its the same absorption rate essentially, there is no info out there disproving it. So you cant just say that off bro science

Now this, is displeasing. hmmm. i dont wanna find out the hard way!

time will tell i guess

You need to read up more info, because it doesnt matter if it was into fat. Look at the subq post earlier, its the same absorption rate essentially, there is no info out there disproving it. So you cant just say that off bro science

i hope you're right boyo!!!

Yeah, SubQ might be a slower absorption rate than IM, but the end result is the same so ultimately I believe it doesnt matter. The only reason it might be slower is the vascularity in the subcutaneous tissue is less than that of muscle tissue. Even if injected into fat, under fat, or into muscle you will get the same amount in the end

Yeah, SubQ might be a slower absorption rate than IM, but the end result is the same so ultimately I believe it doesnt matter. The only reason it might be slower is the vascularity in the subcutaneous tissue is less than that of muscle tissue. Even if injected into fat, under fat, or into muscle you will get the same amount in the end

While I think subQ is fine for small amounts as in trt doses of 1cc or less of mild compound like E or C, try to put 3ccs of lts say prop, tren, and mast into urself subQ and tell me that it feels tha same tha day after, as IM lol....1/2" alwayz was an IM shot for my test subjects tho, and worked perfect, but it was not alwayz tha case for other people I know that weren't az lean...

While I think subQ is fine for small amounts as in trt doses of 1cc or less of mild compound like E or C, try to put 3ccs of lts say prop, tren, and mast into urself subQ and tell me that it feels tha same tha day after, as IM lol....1/2" alwayz was an IM shot for my test subjects tho, and worked perfect, but it was not alwayz tha case for other people I know that weren't az lean...

Well I hope someone wouldnt put 3 cc's subQ! haha yeah, I buy slin pins with 1ml syringe, nothing more. If I have to do more I use at least 1 inch and get deep in the muscle to reduce irritation. You cant really get IM with slin pins though unless you are very very lean

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws