over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinning time and amount question

OnesAndWeights

Newbies
Alright, so I've run cycles before and am on 250 test/400 tren per week, both long esters. Always been a Tuesday/Saturday pinning kind of guy, and doing half the week's dosage. With tren being the caliber drug it is, I DO NOT want my blood levels being unstable like I'm sure they are right now. So, I wanna give e3d pinning a shot.

The question is: how much do I pin e3d? Do I just do 1/3 of the week's total, or do I continue to use half the week's total like I have been?

I realize I'm over complicating things, but I would rather be safe than sorry. Thanks all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are running long esters such as Test Cyp and Tren E you just need to pin once a week.

Long esters last for weeks and there really is no reason to pin more than once per week. You will over complicating things if you try to pin more times per week. It will become more of a pain for you to try to draw so little and pin yourself so much.

Look at my signature. I pin all my oils every Sunday. Yes it does take me a long time to pin all that oil but I don't have to pin again until the following week.

Agreed, with long esters I would pin minimum 1x per week. But personally with what your running I would continue on the cycle you have going. 2x weekly at 1/2 dosage is just fine. Your levels aren't really that unstable like you think.

I pin long esters eod and short esters ed. Less volume per shot and more stable blood levels.

I pin long esters eod and short esters ed. Less volume per shot and more stable blood levels.

I also do this but maybe im a junkie? I also pin any muscle i can reach except calves so it makes it easier to pin so often.

Low test high tren seems to be gaining a huge following. The sides have been pretty subdued. No real aggression, mediocre night sweats and some insomnia. Melatonin and 1-carboxy have been great for that. And a fan on at night. But I'm gettin no loss of sex drive or ability. I'm popping boners and railing the girl often enough. It's awesome. Like I'm 18 again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I agree low test higher Tren is the way to go, especially to control the sides. I would be injecting twice per week. It will keep you stable enough. You can go EOD but I don't think you will notice the difference

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity