over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pinning your thighs

Spotinjections.com Hands down!
GREAT SITE!! don't forget,it's also related to what compounds you're doing,i.e. test prop,sust 250,and a few of the other higher mg per ml oils have the tendency to "hurt" a bit more due to the higher ba content in them.i've seen guys that can hammer away with connons do something like boldenone propionate(not recommended imo)literally have tears brought to their eyes and unable to walk for a few days.

Gear

I hit my quad on monday for the 1st time and it is aching a lot today...
When i was in bed last night it started hurting...
It seem's to be getting a lil better as the day goes on...

I think I will just stick to the glutes, I never have any pain there...

Also it depends on what gear you use as some of them (Winnie) will hurt no matter where you put them.:eek:

Thanks for the help!

Right now I don't need to do any more than one per week, but I will be doing Tren (EOD) this summer so I am trying to prepare my injection sites to minimize scar tissue.

About the calf... I first tried my glutes, and could not do it. At that time I didn't know I could pin my quads. So that time, I pinned my delt (which was pretty painful for a few days).

Next I didn't want to do delts again, and I again couldn't do glutes and didn't think I could my quads, so I pinned my calf. I wasn't doing it for site growth. Incredibly this injection caused STRONG pain for almost a week, and now 12 days later it is still tender.

So, no more delts or calves for me. I hope I will be able to rotate between quads and glutes, guess I just gotta keep trying!

Damn man, that sucks. I hit both delts and both quads with no problem. The Quads were a bit easier but I felt no pain. Maybe it will take some getting used to.

Spotinjections.com Hands down!

Spotinjections is the WORST site for this kind of advice. Some of their recomendations are down right dangerous. Onlynewbies think that site is good.

I created howtodoinjections.com due to the popularity of spotinjections and as such the huge amont of misinformation it was spreading. Howtodoinjections.com is so good/accurate it is now used but countless hospitals and universities to teach their staff/students how to perform injections. I know this due to copyright laws they contact me for permission to use the info.

any issues using 1/2" pins for IM shots on quads? i don't have huge quads yet, and the 1" pins hurt like a mofo, so did some test and synthelamin 2/ 1/2", much less pain. Also, why does the Synthetine hurt so damn bad?

any issues using 1/2" pins for IM shots on quads? i don't have huge quads yet, and the 1" pins hurt like a mofo, so did some test and synthelamin 2/ 1/2", much less pain. Also, why does the Synthetine hurt so damn bad?
bump, need to order some pins...

Gator, replied to you other thread... you need atleast 1" for the quads, you gotta go deep into the muscle and 1/2" won't do it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear