over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PIP/crazy leg pain

Diesel17003

Registered
Anyone able to offer insight on why the hell I get what seems like a MAJOR charlie horse after I pin on my outer thigh? Always seems to be my L leg too. I actually limp for 2-3 days.

stop pinning there.....maybe???

if that makes any sense..

:cool:

thats why i don't pin quads

i bet your gear is high in BA.

Or pin just one ml at a time. I was shooting 2ml of Primo 100 in my quads and it killed me. So switched to 1ml and way better.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Or could it be scare tissue?

Sent from The Iron Pile

I could never Pin legs...PIP for a week!

i bet your gear is high in BA.
That would be my first quess. Some solvents van cause a little more pain than others. When I pin my quads with a slin pin, it will give me a little more pip than if I used a inch or inch and a half needle.

If it's high dosed, high in alcohols or to much volume it can cause pip. Try adding a 1/2ml of sterial oil with each shot or heat it up under hot water prior to injecting. Or just switch spots.

It is better. It always goes away after 3-4 days. And I always heat it up before pinning.

I really believe 400 to 600mg of Ibuprofen every 4-6 hours for a few days will not only dull the pain but lesson inflammation. Its used after dental extraction for the same reason.

Hard to believe someone would dump that much BA but it does not look like its the amount of raw in a ml. IP always said above 400mg/ml just creates to many complaints. However with some of the newer carrier oils its possible to do 500mg leaving really only hypersensitive people to complain.

I am one of those people so I cut the 500mg with a regular dosed oil. I also now tolerance builds over time. But do not pin an area thats even mildly inflamed as you can start something really ugly.

IPG

I really believe 400 to 600mg of Ibuprofen every 4-6 hours for a few days will not only dull the pain but lesson inflammation. Its used after dental extraction for the same reason.

Hard to believe someone would dump that much BA but it does not look like its the amount of raw in a ml. IP always said above 400mg/ml just creates to many complaints. However with some of the newer carrier oils its possible to do 500mg leaving really only hypersensitive people to complain.

I am one of those people so I cut the 500mg with a regular dosed oil. I also know, for me, tolerance builds over time. But do not pin an area thats even mildly inflamed as you can start something really ugly.

IPG

What size pin are you using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is better. It always goes away after 3-4 days. And I always heat it up before pinning.

Are you pinning up high around were your pants pocket would be? Any lower then that gives me pip

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws